Trump's approval rating at lowest for any president in their first year

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/jan/16/trumps-approval-rating-at-lowest-for-any-president-in-their-first-year

Sup Forums on suicide watch

Hi Schlomo.

Omg now he will never be able to stack the court system to make it conservative for the next 40 years. So sad!

Seriously? You think Sup Forums cares about any of this kind of crap? Did you learn anything from the election at all?

Nice fake kremlin propaganda, proxy ivan.

>(((polls)))

Careful now Schlomo.

another day
another shekel
another shareblue article.

sage

Oh yea the oh so accurate and unbiased polls. Sooooo trusted.... "The polls say 'blah blah' you must believe 'blah blah'"

So this is how the party of Lincoln dies

You one dimensional fucking retard.
When half the voters are all inbred and vote for a literal diagnosed dementia patient then of course it's the lowest approval rating. Doesn't change the fact that Trump is the best thing that happened to America, faggot. Fuck your feelings. Have fun with the Muslims.

>falling for the survey jew after November 8 2016

Ignorant President*

Shameful President*

Too many nonwhites in the US, what do you expect?
Nonwhites vote left.

pathethic
first you bark and bite Russia because CIA told you so and now you are just barking around

At least he actually is president, Hillary.

Embarrassing President*

False President

Anyone who thinks he's going to win the 2nd term is deluded. At this point even fucking Ophrah could rekt him big. He done fucked up by acting like a vulgar monkey. Which makes me sad, cus I was cheering for him.

Goodbye my Emperor.

"Other" must resent Blacks, Latinos and Asians for being the only minority ethnogroups that anyone can identify.

sage
polls...LMAO

As reported by the MSM who lied and colluded with Hillary. Nice try Statist scum. Go back to being part of Russia.

If i were trump i would legalize weed. Easiest way to increase approval ratings guaranteed.

> polls

Saged

>poll like 90% libshits that hate blumpf
>"see!! Nobody likes him!! Fuck drumpf and fuck white people!!"

Also itd make the rest of his time at the white house more enjoyable

I would totally forgive trump if he legalized weed

Oh man! I don’t want to like things people don’t like! I better change my political beliefs, I don’t want people to make fun of me....

What’s sad is this bandwagoning actually works with countless people in our country, don’t like trump because you aren’t supposed too, like obama because you are supposed to.

What a joke, democracy is a foolish form of governance

Lock him up!
Lock him up!

I hate trumps politics but id go to his rallies on weed if he was on weed too

Actually it looks like women are the real problem,

If only men voted, even minority men, republicans and conservatives would always win and instead of arguing over how many gibs to give and how much money to steal from people we could debate how nationalist vs libertarian we ought to be and weather we should conquer the world for resources or not not

>sagefaggots
Bump

his approval rating is incredibly high considering how the MSM is entirely focused in slurring him.

>MUH CIA
How does it feel being a brainlet???

>trump goes on very successful foreign policy tour
>"approval is lowest ever"
>russian investigation slows to a crawl
>tax deal passes
>doctor declares Trump healthy and mentally fit

made me think

No, they didn't. They doubled down on retardation. I think they're hoping it infects us by association.

We all know deep down that he is terrible. We just don't want to say it out loud because we don't like being wrong.

Bump , for "Worthless Eaters".

Not bad considering the lies and yellow journalism and the kid gloves nigger boy was handled with
Saged

Universal truth isn't measured in mass appeal.

>sagefags

Hahaha bump

>jewish oligarchs
>a large number of spiders
checked

>nice trips
why would you cheer for him though

>trips
zeros aren't digits
you have to go back

>DOW highest it's ever been ever.

simply fake news.

It's at 42 in a poll that used 600+ thousand participants.

Key facts were doubled African American support at 23 percent and decreased 'approval' among whites.

Jewish propaganda. Fuck off.

>Trump has 0% chance to win 2016 election say polls.

"Trust our polls fellow white people." (rubbing hands)

>stock market bubble somehow makes american lives better

fake news, nice proxy shareblue

the only numbers I believe are on the emperor's twitter and he says he's at 45%

nice shill

Pot calling the kettle black there.

His approval rating is 100%, so fuck off shill faggots.

I'm not black.

The point I'm making salo nigger is that despite the (((approval rating poll))) Trump is getting shit done.

But I bet your nose is quite large.

24/7 negative coverage
Literally labelled the second coming of Hitler
Surrounded by Jews
Economy is doing great.
Hasn't invaded anybody, yet
Has said some mean words
Drumpf is finished

It's only 39% across the states. It's actually 100% across those who approve him.

According to who though? Who did they poll?

>45%
Well he's at least 45% blubber, so there's that.

>90% of media reports negatively on trump
>right up to the point of "lel he had a sip of water from fiji water bottle wit two hands, as everyone who doesn't want to spill it does, but that means he has dementia because we're retard that only drink water with gold powder floating in it"
>his approal ratings are low
IMAGINE
MY
S H O C K

>all fields, consider what threads might be getting slid

The Guardian is a fucking joke, they have made it very clear they extremely biased against Trump, The Guardian is just a rag for soy boys and feminists.

So if you only ask people that approve of Trumpy if they approve of Trumpy, you get 100% approval. Wow.

What does trump have to do with the stock market?

Weird since his approval rating December 31st was the exact same.as Obama

Yeah, it's time to start believing these polls. How new are you OP?