Boku no Hero Academia: My Hero Academia General

DEKU IS NOT THE "KID APPEAL" CHARACTER

Now that this theory is dropped, i think that Kaminari`s theory can be dropped too even with the new bad guy that resembles Kaminari, i mean i think that it is because the same reason: Everytime Horikoshi give us this littles hints it is because it is fucking not. My theory is that the traitor is someone powerful among heroes in UA, maybe Blood King, and with that it will affect all Class B and here you have another arc involving everyone and rescue and stuff.

>They run into eachother in the men's section of the department store

Not Blood, we see his inner thoughts about the whole debacle.

It's probably one of the teachers we never fucking see.

Thanks for the pic and thanks for the statement. Now this thread is blessed.

The fuck is his problem?

Bakugou's Origin chapter should have been called "Po' lil boom boy"

If there are any Drawfags around. I kindly request a Tsuyu version of this image.

Look Sup Forums ! Tsuyu is crying wat do ?

No way. I think Horikoshi isn't going to miss the chance to give a big reveal and fuck our brains, it would be a waste if all the hype builded for the traitor topic in this months resolves in "it was that shitty character no one even remember his name". It would piss me off, it must be something big like Mic or Jeanist, but it will be maybe someone without a 5/5 inteligence, someone that has been acting too good.
Pico NOT related

massive inferiority complex

Cry as well and hug her
Also her eyes dont work like that

Invisible girl is the traitor.

So, what kind of development do you guys think we will get out of Deku, Kirishima, Ochako and Tsuyu in this arc? Considering they are the only students in Class A to be in it, it has to have a reason

I'm not really an anime fan but the character design of this show presses all the right buttons for me.

This. Tsuyu and Bakugo's costume designs especially are amazing.

Inko spinoff when?

Ochako and Tsuyu will fight TogaDeku and Ochako will finally admit that she loves him

Deku will realize that he can't save everyone even if he activates madman mode

Kirishima is just there for the fujofaggots

reposting my shit taste to get anons to post theirs

Too perfect for his own good.

>Kirishima is just there for the fujofaggots
But wouldn't this make more sense if Bakugou was there too? Who will Kirishima have fujo bait with?

I like how Hori literally shitted on those fujos who draw Bakugou in a dress or a female costume and make him look girly as fuck.

Sun Eater

>surprise "Bakugou fucks the frog" ending

How pissed would you be?

There's little details too, like the light reflection on Kyouka's hair being in the shape of a heartbeat monitor display.

Considering they haven't interacted since that one scene in the bus at the beginning of the series, I think a lot of people would be pissed

I don't really care about Tsuyu
BakugoxOchako would piss me the fuck off though

Damn it. If they are going to put Kirishima in fujo bait with someone, at least make that someone attractive. Hell, I would prefer if it was Mirio.

if toga and izuku had a kid, what kind of quirk would that kid have

Shapeshifting since OFA can't be passed by fucking.

You find Mirio attractive?

I want to cum inside Bakugou's whore mom

More than Amajiki. Mirio at least has a very muscled body. I'm sure Kirishima will appreciate that

but would izuku still has his parents dna , who's to say quirks don't skip a generation

This doesn't make any fucking sense
>Deku that low
>Birdbro and Kyoka that low
>Tailfag not bottom-tier
>Tooru not bottom tier
>Shouji top tier
>Sadrock that high
>Tsuyu bottom tier

Is that Deku ?

Physical strength user.

This chart shows physical strenght. Deku should be higher otherwise it's on point

>>Birdbro and Kyoka that low
>>Shouji top tier
But those are accurate.
>>Tailfag not bottom-tier
Tails should actually be higher.

Probably the artists oc

Its not like Deku had been training that long, though.

You don't...?

too ooc, try again

Tsuyu leapt several feet in the air while carrying a teenage boy in her arms and another on her tongue.
And how exactly do Bakugo and Todoroki have such high physical strength?

I haven't paid attention to this in years. Was the anime that came out good?

It's actually "power", not physical strength.

I wonder if ryukyu turns into a dragon. Or if anything she has dragon abilities like fire breath and strength

>Todoroki has been super trained since 5

gee, I wonder why.

Well I'm not gay but he looks cool. Some people find the pac-man face weird.

Dont ever talk to me.

>Tsuyu leapt several feet in the air while carrying a teenage boy in her arms and another on her tongue.
Really, Tsuyu should incorporate more kicks into her fighting style, like Deku.

>And how exactly do Bakugo and Todoroki have such high physical strength?
They worked really hard.

>general

Why do people not report these blatant rule breaking threads? Fucking anime always ruins everything, these threads are fucking infested with secondaries and tumblrfucks.

Well it could be passed to Toga if Izuku wanted it to be ;^)

Even then, it doesn't make much sense.
>Tsuyu's strong as fuck, being able to leap several meters in the air while carrying Deku and Grape, but is bottom-tier
>Denki's scrawny as fuck but is that high
>Deku's ripped as fuck even without OFA but is below Mina, Denki and Vinehair
>Sero's gotta be pretty strong to swing around on his tape
>A pudgy girl like Ochako not bottom-tier

A
>Deku using his Quirk
>Kirishima
>Tetsux4

B
>Todo
>Sadrock

C
>Tsuyu

The rest are accurate

What said, it indicates power, not physical strength. How this power is measured is anyone's guess.

>Don't enter BNHA threads for 1 day
>TRAITOR memes are still circulating
Literally what the fuck are these threads gonna be about when you guys actually see the traitor?

Denki

She's actually focusing on leg training for longer jumps.

Bakugo's pretty ripped and has explosion-boosted punches, and Todoroki's entire existence has been lived for the purposes of surpassing All-Might. You think Endeavour didn't have him on a strict physical fitness regime since he could walk?

What about the pro heroes and villains?

Laugh how we were right or yell "ASSPULL" when its revealed to be a literal who.

Circlejerking

Lego man can phase through me anytime

Birdbro managed third place in the tournament
He's far from weak

I wonder if The Hauler with his current capabilities could go pro if he had been 5 years younger

Hentai

sure. Ingenium recruited him for sidekicking so he had potential.

It just seems from glance more like general fitness. From that perspective, Tsuyu seems off but otherwise you have to remember Deku was a NEET who a crash course in training for All Mights power, while other characters have been doing this much longer. Deku will inevitably climb.

Thats just my guess, though. The 3 at the top seem like more like "Top physical shape" rather than just quirks.

Holy fuck, Shinso looks like Syndrome. That'd be a good hero name too.

Is Ingenium completely vegetable now?
Will he ever recover?

>NEET
>Went to school
I think the word you're looking for is hikikomori, user.

His quirk is really good but he was too retarded to figure it out

All I can think of is Sonic the Hedgehog when I see him

He's a chuuni dweeb. His quirk is strong but his body is still lacking in physical strength, which seems to be what that chart is trying to rank.

Somebody do one of these for speed, there's some real bullshit there too.

I think it's just waist down. And nah. Stain is a dick with standards too high.

He's weak physically. All Might told him to get ripped or figure something out cause he can't depend on Dark Shadow every time. That's why he merges with DS now.

I don't think it's general fitness. Aizawa has a C in power and he's clearly physically stronger than everyone that doesn't have super-strength.

So who's going to be the arch-nemesis of each student?

Stain just cut him once and it was over

Kinda bullshit methods to be flawless as a hero when he permantly cripples "good heros", but hey unless you're literally All Might you're a shit Hero according to stain

I don't think he was even a shut-in, because you saw how he was chomping at the bit to watch Kamui in action in Chapter/Episode 1.

Don't make us start with the Ingenium jokes, tha would be a pain in the ass [spoile]that he will not feel[/spoiler]

Bakugou, Todoroki, and Shouji hosting /fit/ club for the E ranks when?

>Shigaraki for Deku
>Dabi for Todoroki
>Toga for Ochako
>Stain for Iida
>Sludge Villain for Bakugo

Who wants to bet he was dissuaded from Quirk counseling because of Japan's particular stigma on mental health (putting aside the stigma of therapists in any fiction)?

Monomoa to everyone

what's the theory supposed to be? Why would the doctor be relevant?

I want Sludge to reappear, his Quirk is too versatile for a one-off/intro conflict.

And that is true. Only All Might should be a hero or every hero should be like All Might.

Spit out my coffee

But you can't reach All Might's level through sheer training
It's literally impossible

It's not about the power but the mentality.

You don't have to have All Might's power levels to follow All Might's example and act like a true and selfless hero.

>general
kill yourself

Thanks for the contribution.