Wtf is happening in south africa

so this was posted in a discussion group im in on fb
can anyone verify if this is real? weigh in? any additional photos/info?

Other urls found in this thread:

selahministriesblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/sa-genocide.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_III
youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The niggers won't be happy till the turn south Africa into Haiti. That is how fucking dumb niggers are.

Damn! Checked
Here you go op

Pic source:
selahministriesblog.files.wordpress.com/2016/05/sa-genocide.jpg

And even then they'll blame the white man's spirit for all the problems.

Just like they do in Haiti by blaming the spirits of the french colons they slaughtered

Of course the govt is involved. Anti white governments all around need to fucking die. Every single one of them and their children. This is probably UK intelligence btw working with these niggers.

those spooks got spook written all over em.

checkd wow

>not creating a death squad to kill the spooks
What's stopping these farmers?

Those guys look very military to me

we deploy them in order to jam ied triggering
seen them in use at the Chilocco, OK training center

Many are cucks and the rest know that the government will crack down on them if they did anything and the entire world would support it because it would be painted as evil whites killing innocent poor blacks who want land that was stolen from them returned.

bump

There are many ways to fight.

Trump has proved that.

Nothing to see here goy move along

America and South Africa should trade people. America gets all the whites and South Africa gets all the black Americans.

Most South Africans seem like cucks to be honest. Either they whine that they can't afford moving (bullshit) or they imply that South Africa is their ''homeland''. White people do not belong in Africa.

Just get out of Africa. Let your family die if they are too stubborn to come along. I'm fucking tired of hearing South Africans whining about genocide. Do they fucking expect whining to result in something? Move or start counter-genocide.

How does selling your country out to kikes and shitposting on twitter stop the Bantu savages from raping your wife and children before hacking you all to death machetes?

Trade with Brazil too pls.

Holy shit, this needs to be spread

White SAs, get the fuck out now. Sell and leave. You're going to get hunted down. Just fucking go. On the upside you will likely live to see the niggers run everything into the ground sooner. It'll be like Zimbabwe 2.0. A true laugh riot.

I like this

They would never ever leave. They get gibs while they shuffle around and smack lips.

they don't WANT to leave. doesn't mean they can't be forced to. as more people use services like 23 and me, the government will have an exact map for whos in a whos out

I smell kikes, google Secret Safari and how the kikes and Communists smuggled in weapons to the ANC.

With you it would be more of a donation from their end.

Called the military on Obama's house phone, Trump paid cash for the jammers, uncle Sam is still a major dick.

What would happen if someone walked around NYC with a military grade jammer?

its a thor 3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor_III

Do some research on their religious beliefs, specifically the prophecies of Siener van Rensburg. These are the driving force behind the Suidlanders. Basically they think they will be slaughtered in a race war until only a small number (relatively speaking) of the Boers are left at which point they will rally and win. This causes them to have a defeatist and passive approach to this shit because they think that this is all inevitable and necessary to suffer through.

underrated post

you would go sterile if you don't wear an Rf shielding jacket
also, be arrested for interfering with FCC rules

but you would disable any radio device within range. these things stick out like sore thumbs, i could find you fairly fast with a service moniter and a yagi

He would be eventually captured after being identified by 1000+ cameras and then spend the rest of his life in jail for breaking laws x, y, and z

Bump for interest.

You'd be assraped by the FBI in short time. Incredibly illegal to have those

>any additional photos/info?

Jezus, this is serious shit.

So basically they can go to a urban white neighborhood, cut the powerline use the jammer and genocide an entire neighborhood?

Couldn't it been stolen?
Anyway south africa ia a shithole since the end of the apartheid

>date
maybe never set it

They've been doing it for years, it would be a humanitarian issue but since it's blacks killing evil white people no one cares.

But these Afrikaners have a right to live on the land that their ancestors lived on you dumb nigger

So they're not only cucks, but retarded? Woah.

Just MOVE, Boer tards. Oh your family doesn't want to move? LET THEM DIE FOR BEING STUPID FUCKS.

And after that they'll start starving to death and seek for help because niggers don't know how to maintain a farm.

In rural SA most common type of communication is radio, not necessarily cell phones as it can be remote. No landlines to speak of. Best defense is a.303 British, that rifle is probably perfect for killing nignogs

They are just bagpipes :)
t. Mgumbo Nikwal Mandingo

it looks like those thugs are using military grade communications disruptors. the only way to crack this security is to shut it down

I see 3 men. I'd expect to see a darker complexion in a black and white pic....

>m-muh right to live on the land!
You fell for the leftist meme that ''rights'' existed beyond what you can enforce. If afrikaans can't defend, they should fuck off and rather quickly. Let South Africa crumble. They are so fucking cucked they fund their own genocide by paying taxes. Maybe some more whining on the internet will send the UN peacekeepers to kill of nogs? Yeah.

There are solutions, and expecting things to change by not doing anything doesn't work.

Checked. Also, this is what the Congolese guy says at the beginning of "Empire of Dust". That the Congolese wanted to take over running the country, but they didn't know how and it promptly fell to shit.
They are literally too inept and stupid to maintain a modern country, much less build one.

State sponsored white genocide by South Africa

Bu bu but wasnt Trump going to stop (((their))) power!???
Only a fucking retard could ever think of that

It would be different with SA?

How? Brazil was the same shit as the USA. Colonized by whites with niggers brought in as slaves, then eventually some autist freed the niggers and now they're monkeying around just like in the US.

It would be amazing if the niggers went away and the country was inhabited by the original settlers and the natives instead of nignog monkeys.

More likely China, Russia and Israel. They want rare minerals and oil. South Africa's communist government collaborates with Russia (see BRICS). Chinese are moving into Africa for resources in general (also jews, but they are alredy settled there). They want to get rid of whites so they could be replaced by someone else...

This is truly evil

USA is somewhat whiter and way less mixed than Brazil.

Boers deserve this for rejecting the empire. Have fun with niggers now, hoping they wipe you scum out. Karma.

They've had way less time to get fully BLACKED.
Brazil has been around for a lot longer than the USA.
The Brazilification of the US is still ongoing.

I wish america would send in a task force or something to murder those fucking militant niggers, show em how real soldiers take to guerillas and terrorists.

I'm pretty sure Shia lebouf has been banned from NYC

>Brazil has been around longer than the US
Leaf education I bet

Any actual sources as opposed to a goybook post and some wordpress blog?

giv boer gf
dont want them to get raped and killed by nogs

Brazil has been colonized since the turn of the 16th century. America in the mid 1700s.

As far as being independent nations, yes, murica has been independent longer than Brazil. So the br is only half right, but you're both still retarded

Boers fought these fucking nogs until the Empire, pressed by goldmining Jews insisted they bring the Boers to heel. Nogs floodded in. Get your facts straight hippie.

Sup Forums we need a white crusade to retake south Africa from the nigger hordes. This is our chance to change history.

yea, i got a second angle.

The empire is the one who's turned its back on South Africa. Enjoy karma in Londonistan you traitor kike enabler (although I'm not a piece of shit like you, I don't actually wish niggers and Arabs on London despite England being the main collaborators of white genocide).

bumped

yeah i would never wear that thing.

Except that Brazil was already heavily mixed since it's foundation while the US was 90% white until the early 50s.

i recognise that blowjob

did those gay guys get killed too? never heard about them.

fucking aussies

They'll be happy for the present. They don't care or plan for the future, user.

Probably Mossad arming them.

It is not physically possible for me to hate NIGGERS more.

Fight fire with fire, or technology with technology.

youtube.com/watch?v=9CO6M2HsoIA

We were the only ones supporting white SA while their cuck brothers (you retards) made sure that they got blacked. Read a book before you talk shit faggot

>flag
Are you one of the fabled self-hating Jews?

It's not a competition.

No one believes your lies jew

you can buy those online. 150m cell/wifi jammer

Fuck off kike.

Israel helped South Africa get nuclear weapons and armed Rhodesia while British cuckolds abandoned them.

Fucking CIA niggers

That's not the point though. You made it seem like Brazil was a white country, which it never was.

Jews profiteering off the nations they helped destroy you say?

Because you had common interests. Lots of relatively new French armaments with weapons embargo that French were part of.

I would love to, you meme-flagging cockmongler, but believe it or not (legally) immigrating to another country is ridiculously expensive, time consuming and difficult. I can't just nigger-rig a raft and float across the Mediterranean into a comfortable European house and welfare check like some shitskin migrant.

Nigga can't even go out with som golf clubs smfh

Of course it’s fake. Blacks don’t understand technology.

>immigrating to another country is ridiculously expensive, time consuming and difficult.
sounds better than being slaughtered by wild niggers.

Never underestimate the enemy you fucking moron.

the the poo acting as our immigration official says there is no genocide.
all poos, niggers and jews will be eradicated

Polished diamonds are one of Israel’s greatest exports, so they probably calculated they could get that as well as their gold reserves before they took their nuclear weapons.

I don't hate myself so no :^) frigging kikes tho amirite
Cool, so what was the Wests interest? I guess it was just treachery. Guess those shekels were worth the white boys and girls seeing a Nigger cock penetrating the still warm carcass of their mothers, right? Think about what they endured at the very end asshole. At least we helped them breathe their last breath. And hey, go check our relations with what you westerners consider to be the "nazi far right". Good practice is better than ideals you abandon.

Checked
Now that would be one of the best deals ever made in the history of deals.

Yeah, they're all taciticool'd out. Looks like an Op.