Hey Sup Forums. Here's an interesting thought I got while surfing Wikipedia

Hey Sup Forums. Here's an interesting thought I got while surfing Wikipedia.

Pic related shows the spread of Christianity in Europe in 325 (dark blue) and 600 AD (light blue).

Notice how it started off in major cities before it spread throughout. This instantly reminded me of the 2016 US election which was pretty much city vs suburb/rural. Is progressivism going to follow the same path Christianity did back then whilst conservatism slowly dies out like paganism?

bump

horrible thread you probably have kleinfelters

Hopefully. Conservatives aren't very good at conserving things.

Just like native european populations!
;-;

Retarded thread, you certainly have Kleinfelters

Nigger

Christianity is a good sounding meme, which also has success in reality.
Leftism/Marxism/communism is a good sounding meme, which has failed time after time generating nothing more than misery and death.
So: no, Christianity is not the similar to Marxism.

Interesting connection you made there, op.

We live in a different time though. Paganism had some good things but is definitely outdated and barbaric in many ways.

Would you accept to get sacrificed for your gods, for example?

I believe that there is a probability that old and new religions are connected. The 12 gods of Olympus (nephilims) were the children of Titans (demons) and overthrew them. Think of it like Tolkien's pantheon. One God and many lesser gods.

Rather it shows that novel ideas are adopted by the cities first. It doesn't mean that such idea will spread.

How do you not know this? You know what the words "heathen" and "pagan" actually mean? Both mean "villager/rural".

CHRISTIANITY WAS NOT SPREAD BY THE JEWISH DIASPORA
CHRISTIANITY IS ARYAN
FAKE JEWS FAKE JEWS

Only rural rednecks and suburban retards voted for Trump

All city people voted for Hillary

Progressives don't have children. You'll either be replaced by Nationalists or Muslims.

>Would you accept to get sacrificed for your gods, for example?
Why not sacrifice criminals and pedophiles? I see no issue with it.

I refuse to believe that people would just sacrifice their healthy relatives. Sounds like propaganda.

this is stupid
and the conclusion you reached is fallacious, in fact it was the countrymen that were the most religious, and it remains that way today

It's obvious that you would seek to convert the masses of the city first before rural settlements.

>Leftism/Marxism/communism is a good sounding meme
Can you please point out to 1 single thing that sounds good to you? I really can't think of anything.

>lefty admitting that Marxism is a secular religion

Fuck off m8

Yes. Rural and suburban retards losing is the natural order of things.

Christianity was the first middle eastern invasion of Europe.

No.
1. Christianity is an abbrahamic religion which borrowed many pagan rituals and holidays, while progressivism is entirely western idea which aims at the obliteration of the very culture that created it.
2.Rome's big cities werent enormous shitholes filled with niggers. Foreigners yes, some >80IQ baboons - no.

It began in cities because information was spread through cities first. Now with the internet and all, information is more or less equally spread throughout with perhaps a couple of years different between cities and rural areas regarding trends and such, but if this was the case then your theory would have already occurred.

Anyways, you cannot make any correlation between the two. It's simply retarded.

Things that spread by word of mouth spread faster in places where there are more mouths, very useful observation op

pretty much
degeneracy is always spearheaded in major urban centers

"paganus" is the 2k years old equivalent of "rural/suburban retard"

degenerates in the city are saying that it's "wrong" to castrate my son so he can be sodomized by Diana worshipers seeking a temple prostitute

Not a very accurate map considering it doesn't take into account the germanic migrations in the 400's.

could be, but what you guys are overlooking is, that the "old" Forces are coming back with a vengeance. We had around 40 years of progressivism and globalisation. And ist followers neither have gained more wealth, nor grown in numbers. Progressivism spread through Europe and the US and as a result the West has lost it s power. Islam and the guys trying to MAGA are a rightwing force. The Enlightenment is over

A Jewish ideology spreads to cities first?! I am shocked and amazed!

>criminals and pedophiles
the whole point of sacrifises is to give up something that is of value to you. Sacrificing things you don't want anyways is a joke

This. Cities have greater resources and thus greater freedom to experiment. Most won't make it past the city line.

Muh frens lik it. I dun kno dat but da tv and colleg tol me dat so I bleev it.

>During the transition to the Christian Empire, Quintus Aurelius Symmachus argued that Rome's continued prosperity and stability depended on preserving the mos maiorum, and the early Christian poet Prudentius dismissed the blind adherence to tradition as "the superstition of old grandpas" (superstitio veterum avorum) and inferior to the new revealed truth of Christianity.
remind you of something?