J E W S

J E W S
youtube.com/watch?v=iwyDfZToo1E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5DWjgIsGTso
russia-insider.com/en/shocking-video-nikki-haley-groveling-and-pandering-aipac-event-israel-lobby/ri22146
youtube.com/watch?v=CrP0YznxKw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>euro flag
>100% ahmed

You are Israeli puppet mutt. You cannot hide.

Checked.

An Indian acting as the American ambassador while serving Israeli interests. Welcome to the Jew World Order.

youtube.com/watch?v=5DWjgIsGTso

The Hitler quote directly refers to this particular alliance, I'm sure this it's the right path, as conflict must be stopped from the source.

Trump is a kike lover

shes just a red neck cunt with a fake southern accent who is mad as hell every one wont bend over for israel "the holocaust was a thing and a jew died for every body so just bend over already"~nigger haley

i think 1 wasnt enough lets go for 10 mil and those that consort with jews are lower than the ground i walk on

disgusting

>loves Israel
>100% faggot

t. sandniggers

I hope the kikes will gas you all and stay at that desert shithole Israel far away from Europe.

Fucking embarrassing. We need a civil war so badly.

Serious question, why are so many Muslims on this site LARPing like Aryan jew haters?

If Ameritards want their politicians and bureaucrats to not pander and lick the feet of AIPAC, then you guys need to organize public support for those individuals who are willing and able to act against (((their))) wishes. Otherwise, these people will only live in fear of character assassination and career ending hit pieces from the Jewish-owned media. People like Nikki Haley and others have to know that the American people are behind them as they boldly challenge AIPAC.

>J E W S
Trump playing 20D string theory space chess. Trump and others shill hard for Israel. Public slowly loses its inhibitions and starts engaging in counter-semitism.

Go back to your shithole, Mohammed. No one is falling for your tricks here.

I also read this article

russia-insider.com/en/shocking-video-nikki-haley-groveling-and-pandering-aipac-event-israel-lobby/ri22146

Too much pandering. Its like its called the United States of Israel

It basically is, the bank cartel take money from each of your pockets, that's how they built Israel in the first place.

>shocking

I'm not really a fan of shocks. Sage.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrP0YznxKw8

NAZIS VOTED FOR DRUMPF

why do amerimutts LARP as white?

>Too much pandering
>russia-insider.com

1000x more reliable source than gibshekels.goy.

You're acting as if they are telling a lie

Kys amerigoy.

Kikes will not stay in the desert, you fucking dumb idiot. They'll continue to screw both Europe and USA.

Serious question, why are amerigoys such good goys?

Nice meme flags boys, where you really from?

kill yourself shill rat

Batteries not included

fuck off kike

link

Fucking traitor cunt. Just like Dotard.
>>>/oven/

Nikki "The Poo" Haley needs to give up the Jew cock for a few minutes.

Promise when you mudslimes take over France to nuke Israel first. Then Serbia for starting WW1

BASTE
JEWS

Cut the crap sonny. You can only dream to ever get near European level. Keep your kikery out of this venerable board. Fucking nigger mudshit 56% mutt.

Stop sucking Israeli cock you foreskin-lacking Mutt.

No ethnic European larps with EU flag. Only Muslims.

Someone should explode the UN

If the Israelites are the people who are fighting white commies, consider me an Israelite. And I'll destroy America and all you trash to get rid of all this tiresome anti semitism. White degenerate piece of shit society of shit.

This is what happens when you let a species dominated by feelings to engage in logical discourse. They get manipulated into being tools of jews because muh holocaust was evil.
We need to repeal womens rights.

>there are actually people on Sup Forums who don't realize the Trump administration is the most jew-friendly group in US history.

Was his daughter and son-in-law being Jewish not a big enough hint? Fuck's sake.

there you go, no need for whining about dicks that dont look like anteaters or the trump neokike meme, just stick to the image itself.

All his grandchildren are Jewish.

it's an election year

Problem?

POO in JEW

by marriage. Ivanka's choice in husband somehow makes Trump a gefilte fish and matzo eating turbo kike? You idiots need another hobby.

He ran on ending the wars and closing the bases, now he is just doing the same as Obama and Bush did before him.

He is one himself even

Not true. Eric Trump just had a kid, not Jewish. Tiffany prob won’t have Jewish kids either

krypto kike, good chance to go for becoming president, AIPAC must accept anyway

Eric and Lara Trump's kid is not jewish

>closing the bases
No he didn't. He said america should be paid to have bases in those countries, and he has been sending out bills for NATO members to pay up.

Fuck off mustaffa.