CNN EASY NORMIE REDPILL

youtube.com/watch?v=y4bAULTwAJU&t=7s

>CNN mouthpiece gets accused of rape: CNN victim-blames and shames in literally 1 day, throws a rape victim under the bus to defend their own, denouces the #metoo movement (that they have helped create) as liars, liberal audience applauds

>Anyone else gets accused of rape: CNN makes tens, if not hundreds of hitpieces and the accused is automatically guilty, pull the #metoo/#Ibelieveher bullshit from under the rug intantly

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xY-XmGEcpTM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just point this out to you normie friends, especially if they're women. That's a real easy one.

reality

CNN's like a really shitty mafia or something now.

she's right though. she's redpilling in not the way you think.

It's only because
-he's a CNN mouthpiece
-a liberal sacred cow
-not white

chill your shit, they're still the same shameless liars and this is NOT a redpill by itself, IT NEEDS THE CONTEXT EXPLAINED TO NORMIES. It just shows that they're willing to throw women under the bus for their own now.

That's literally the first time you seen CNN pull a damage control stunt like this one? I can give you a nice list from 2017 alone. They helped in the creation of the #metoo trend to target white males, more specifically Roy Moore and Trump. Now it came back to bite one of their own, and they're shameless about throwing a sexual abuse victim under the bus to protect their own. They even got a liberal white woman to do it lmao.

weew can't wait till when they go back to "muh trump accusations"

no but their argument is fundamentally correct - even if it is someone on CNN or whatever you say.

Yeah, I'm referring to this gold digging whore as a sexual abuse victim and you should too. I'm sure this shitskin pajeet would rape her if he had the chance.

as i said, this story is a normie pill in not the way you think. This pushes back on the feminist hysteria more than anything.

The hysteria will come back in a second when they find someone white and male to attack, the double standard is the most important redpill in this whole story.

They will just feign memory loss and do it again, you can bet on it

Almost all of the Weinstein accusations were regret as well but this argument was not brought up then. There were some alleged actual rapes thrown in, but most were saying they 'felt forced' to do things.
Salma Hayek even wrote a multiple-page opinion piece of NY Times where she called him a monster for forcing her to do a pre-arranged nude scene in a movie (which went on to win 2 Oscars).

JUST LOOK AT THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=xY-XmGEcpTM

A BILL KRISTOL, BILL FUCKING KRISTOL QUOTE BROUGHT A CNN ANCHOR TO FAKE TEARS

How far are they willing to go and how blind is the public at this point?

They threw many of their own under the bus for the sexual assault allegations - some non white. Everyone accused has been a hot ember - this is the only real time that they pushed back (that I can recall). As i said, I think they are trying to stop the #metoo movement more than anyone else. They used it for the awards show but they can't let it snowball in their direction

Where was this liberal cunt with the Roy Moore accuser?

I'm not sure who you're referring too, especially the "non-white" part

If a man said this they wouldn't care, they'd just call it mansplaining.

Yet they will turn right around and use the same argument against their political opponents

>FAKE CRIES READING A BILL KRISTOL TWEET
THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CNN IN 2018 LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

>its ok when browns or black rape

Im not even surprised they did this 2bh

So powerful...