Kemono friends

Episode 4.44 when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXAmEDFFero
youtu.be/Ica4945ACOw
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31084747
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And here I thought I was free from the curse.
Why did I check the catalog again?

People have mentioned that salesfags will blow up the thread with shitposts come 20-24th of this month, should do a marathon when this happens to escape the shitpost storm.

Stay a while.

Stay forever.

Its an evil curse. If I'm not watching kemono friends I'm posting about it here, if I'm not posting them I'm searching boorus and pixiv for new images, if I'm not doing that I'm having a guilty fap to friends. Its horrible but I love all of it

That's rakugo, you dumb niggers.

Fuck off.

Let's be honest here, you're not actually doing the watching part, just the pics/fapping/posting parts.

Probably won't to be honest. I doubt much will happen or it will be all that incredible in terms of the figures we find out from a historical point of view at least.

Oricon is bad for accuracy tracking books, they have far fewer stores for tracking it than BD/DVD. The Kadokawa store doesn't even report sales to them and they are one of the main retailers.

I wouldn't be surprised if they don't show up in the figures until the week after either. The figures published on the 24/25th would only go up to the 21st.

That said the leak of this weeks figures should be posted somewhere soon. The OP single CD got to 28598 sales this week. Might just manage to break 30k next week.

No I really enjoy watching the show still. Episode 11/12 still give me shivers in different ways and every other episode along the road is pure fun. I havent experience anime like this in a long time. It never gets old

Not him, but you'd be surprised at how rewatchable it is

To be honest I think the show would only average around 30-40k max, maybe a little bit more than the OP CD. Still a big success though.

How can you rewatch episode 8?

The actual figure will almost certainly be far higher. What Oricon reports is another thing though.

I want to spend the night with the foxes.

I dont see a problem with 8. I dont like idols in general but I still enjoyed this episode as much as all the rest

8 was a pretty great episode.

Salesfags are about the be occupied with how ridiculous Your Name sales will be on BD/DVD. It has positions 1-8 on Amazon currently.

I rewatched 3 4 5 6 7 and 12 at least more than 5 times. They are just great.

Welcome to Welcome to Japari Park!
Once you're in, you can't pull yourself out!

With the knowledge that a very special, special cat monkey is in it.

Why is serval a portal to the otherworld now?

I really don't know.

Bullshit.

Whats so unbelieveable about it? Its a good show that is fun to watch. I could sit down and marathon every episode right now if it wasnt 4am

user, some people just like rewatching more than others. Personally, I've watched all of them at least twice, and some of them double that.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXAmEDFFero
>Today, the Amur leopard inhabits about 5,000 km². The last remaining viable wild population, estimated at 57 individuals, is found in a small area in the Russian Province of Primorsky Krai, between Vladivostok and the Chinese border.
I bet the Chinese did this.

China is nature's greatest enemy

>Amur
Automatically Russians, especially post-Soviet era. Look what they did to Kaluga.

I'd blame both. Neither side are exactly animal activists.

I want to marry red fox.

What's your favorite episode? Mine is Alpine. Everything involving Alpaca is so cute and the way her face lit up after she saw the coffee cup just makes me want to pat her head and tell her that she won't be lonely anymore and her hard work finally paid off.

I love 4. Sandcat and tsuchinoko are my favourite friends

In term of personality, I don't really like Tsuchinoko. Her voice is memorable though: Kore wa, JAPARI COIN DA!

Episode 2 because it has Ocelot.

I want to hug scared wolf

What happens when Friends eventually meet a male human?

Ideally, every episode. But my favorite out of them is 6, Lion & Moose are excellent and their voice actors bring their "A game" to the table. Aurochs + Oryx, Chameleon and the rest of Moose's army bring great comedy. Shoebill is top tier cute. And the episode itsef smacks you with PLOT at the end. Overall a very solid episode.

>sugoooooi

The birds and the bees

Here, have a compilation of Tsuchinoko's lines: youtu.be/Ica4945ACOw

Her breast looks pretty small in comparison to fanart.

Probably Beaver and Prairie Dog. They're super cute together, and Prairie Dog in particular is especially endearing, kinda gives me an Akiyama Yukari vibe.

Desert and Plains were really good too though, and obviously episode 12.

So if Serval has a child, would that child be a Friend or Human?

If it's both, then what happens when a cerulean absorbs them? Half animal/human?

Her autistic screams soothe my heart

You get both, but your humans kids will also be friends who grow their clothes.

Pretty much the exact reason to love her so.

She needs a diaper change every 12 hours.

Closing in on 7 million views lads

Friend physiology only superficially resembles humans. They may not even have sexual organs, and they certainly don't have DNA as we know it.

D-dame

How many does GochiUsa have?

It will certainly surpass gochiusa soon

How quickly will the Friends understand human custom?

Diaperfags and ryonafags not welcome.

Just report the obvious shitposting. Don't reply.

Just say "This is something people do when they love each other very much".

Ignore the shitposter.

Without a doubt.

COIN

>You are not a Friend
Why did you have to remind me?

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm31084747

If Attenborough doesn't get an interview in Season 2 I will be sad.

David-oniisan is the only person I'd want doing the dub

Should be You are (not) a Human

I've always like You are (not) tanoshii.

What would the other 2 titles be like with more kemono?

Raccoons are NOT cute

They are vermin

yesterday i tried to remember which one was the beaver episode and i ended up rewatching 4 of them, tsuchinoko, jag, alpaca and beaver in random order.

I will (not) eat you.

I don't understand

They are cute AND vermin.

But will it ever surpass Bad Apple? Or at least Fukkireta?

Wakaran

The Fox has no reason to love you, user

The popularity of this show still doesnt feel real. Like this is some kind of alternate universe.

Snake legs.

The entire episode is golden.

>Toki's intro
>the flight up (that music)
>singing on the tower
>Alpaca's everything
>"Weeding, weeding"
>tea time
>Toki's improved singing

Here, have some Alpaca serving you tea and wiggling her ears.

All I have to do is buy her love with video games.

Haven't you heard? we crossed planes with some alternate universe sometime last year, frankly it's quite nice.

The more I find out about the making of the show the crazier it seems. It was a chain of improbable events that somehow lead to a miracle.

Hell even Nexon killing the mobage a month before the anime aired might have been a blessing in disguise as it added to the whole underdog vibe the show had.

I think she's the one I have the most pics of.

I want to eat Tsuchinoko.

>Oricon is bad for accuracy tracking books, they have far fewer stores for tracking it than BD/DVD.

The difference is huge BD/DVD is tracked in 22,930 stores. Book sales is tracked in 3,858. Oricon numbers are far less reliable for books than BD/DVD.

はーいよっと!

He celebrated his 91st birthday three days ago.

What did you do on that day?

The same thing i do everyday: watch Attenborough videos on Youtube.

>wanting a fat snake in your mouth
I can help you with that, user.