Chapter 865 Hey, Mother

Chapter 865 Hey, Mother

Ceasar, carrying Brulee, sets up the escape mirror in front of the venue.
Katakuri attempts to stop Luffy from trying to show Big Mom the picture.

Sanji attempts to heads towards and save his family but is restrained by the genie.
Reiju: (I've underestimated your kindness. You couldn't even leave us and run away.)
Reiju: (I have continued living a life of disgracing the Vinsmoke name...but looking at the grown up me...)
Reiju: (and rescuing me...! Because a conscious still resides in our family's blood.)
Reiju smiles towards Sanji.
Reiju: (Thank you, Sanji.)

Bege faces off Katakuri and attempts to shoot him, but Katakuri changes his entire body into a mochi-like substance and confronts him.
The bullets pierce his body, but he is unwounded and attacks Luffy.
Pedro and Jinbe attempt to stop him, but he turns his entire body into mochi and easily evades them. He captures Luffy.

Despite being restrained by Katakuri, Luffy stretches his arm to its fullest and shows Big Mom the broken picture.
Big Mom loses her senses and lets out a strange yell.
Guests lose conciousness one by one and almost all the siblings surrounding the Vinsmoke family collapse.
Sanji breaks the candy restraining his family.

At the same time as Big Mom loses her senses, she drops her knees to the ground.
After confirming that she scraped her knees and is bleeding, Bege aims the KX launchers at her.
Nami and Carrot hand each Vinsmoke a capsule that appears to hold their raid suits.

BM: (Hey, are you listening, Mother)
BM: (Everyone isn't listening to what I say)
BM: (Hey, where did you go Mother?)
BM: (Why did you disappear so suddenly?)

Big Mom's flashback beings 63 years ago at Elbaf in the New World

Break Next Week

First for best boy Daifuku.

I'm sad that we haven't seen what Compote is capable of.

Does he have to keep rubbing himself to use his ability?

I still can't fucking believe Thatch is dead

>No "One Piece" in the OP

Hopefully yes.

I can't believe Mr. 11 is fucking dead.

Good, the other thread can draw in all the usual shitposting.

Who's ready for 5 years old Little Loli?

Imagine putting your dick in that mouth

>Minister of Fruits
Maybe she distributes all Devil Fruits within the Big Mom Pirates?

>Big Mom is 68 years old
>Brulé looks like ~70 years old granny

Oda a hack

Daijobu

Is Lucy stronger than Sanji?

You didn't even put One Piece in the subject.

Proper thread.

>Brulé looks like ~70 years old granny
Rude.

>Lucy
What happened to that guy, anyway? I thought he was going to be a major player in Dressrosa but then he just vanished.

>Proper thread
>Jinbefag thread
No thanks, but I don't want a thread created by this guy

Nigga had to meet up with Sogeking at raftel.

It seems like he does. He had to switch his rubbing hand in order to slap Pudding away. I'm hoping we get to see some more of what his odd fruit can do, it's such an oddity when contrasted with all the major food-related devil fruits that the other Big Mom children have. The non-food related ones have been great too, Mont-d'Or's in particular.

When will he appear?

were the news too big for Morgans?

Isn't there pretty much an equal amount of food-related and non-food-related DFs in the crew?

He probably just rubs when he wants to emit smoke, but doesn't have to rub to keep the smoke there. In the genie legend, you only have to rub the lamp once. You don't have to keep rubing to keep the genie there.

I honestly have no clue, it could just be that I'm more actively remembering the food related ones as I enjoy them more. Although, given that one of the major fights in the arc involved Luffy and Cracker, a food devil fruit user, that could be why I'm thinking that way.

We got to see all the ways that Cracker could use his food devil fruit abilities to fight and it synergized quite nicely with all the food-related buildings and whatnot in the previous chapters. I'm not sure what the non-food related ones have done, outside of the book world from Mon t'Dor, the mirror powers of Brulee and Pudding's memory powers.

That makes sense, I guess we'll see after the flashback, or at least I hope we do.

It could be interesting to see how Daifuku would make use of the Genie as a controllable ally, perhaps in a different way than Cracker's more defensive/hit-and-run use of his biscuit soldiers.

Is the Genie covered in Haki?

>Minister of Fruits
She's in charge of diplomatic relations with kamabakka island and is a spokesperson for the okama community on whole cake island

He's on the ground uncontrollably cumming right now.

Its Vergos ghost that came there to haunt Sanji :^)

MATCHUPS FOR THIS ARC
>Luffy vs Katakuri
>Sanji vs Daifuku
>Pedro vs Oven
>Bege vs Pekoms
>Jinbe vs Compote
>Carrot vs Smoothie
>Brook vs Perospero

Big News levels:
>1. Big Mom using Soul Pocus: "A scoop!"
>2. Luffy swarm in the cake: "Big news!"
>3. Big Mom planning to slaughter the Vinsmokes: "BIG NEWS!"
>3. Jinbe intending to join the Strawhats: "BIG NEWS! BIG NEWS!"
>4. Big Mom's meltdown: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH"
>5. KX launchers being shot at Big Mom: [bird orgasm sounds]

>Carrot vs Smoothie

Do you honestly think Carrot is Yonko commander level?
The only good ones are
Pedro vs Oven
Bege vs Pekoms
and maybe Jinbe vs Compote
The rest underestimate the Big Mom Pirates and overate the Strawhats

I said matchups, I don't think that the arc will end with any side winning. It'd be a nice change of pace to see some of the villains winning their fights against non-fodder.

There's like 100 to 1 ratio between the two sides. Jinbe was already getting overwhelmed by a random four or five people.

The highest record of Big Mom's multiple births is 10 (one more than nonuplets) children at one time. The children are now 18 years old.

>Not Brook vs Tamago

Tamago would either fight Pedro or Pekoms, but he already fought Pedro. I doubt he's going to get a big fight, he's small fry compared to what's on the wedding.

>he already fought Pedro
But that wasn't even his final form.

so is Hatalmas Anya defeated?

who?

dat fukken jairs

poor creature

hungarian for big mom, it seems

I expect the genie to be able to materialize other stuff, different weapons, that kind of things. Genies grant wishes, and while that would be maybe too much for a DF power, the ability to materiaze certain stuff while he has the genie out (and rubbing himself to produce the smoke to create the new things) could be kinda useful.

why to translate names?

>Dogtooth

What would be his final form? Could he just keep getting new forms indefinitely? Is he not only immortal, but also getting a stronger body every time he dies? That would be OP as fuck.

>What would be his final form?
Basilisk

If Sanji does actually get a proper 1 on 1 fight with Daifuku, I'd be interested to see how he approaches the combat. Initially he was directly fighting the summoned Genie, I wonder if he'd try to go for Daifuku himself after he frees his family and, if so, how Daifuku would handle that.

Would he purely try to escape and allow the Genie to do all the fighting? Or is he a capable fighter himself? Perhaps the Genie becomes less powerful if he doesn't continuously rub himself, but doesn't just dissipate. That way you've got an interesting scenario where Sanji has to balance two opponents at once, which would fit his speedy fighting style and give his CoO a big part to play in allowing him to dodge whichever one of the two enemies he's focusing on at that current moment.

And who's keeping Big Meme busy?

Pekoms vs Bege... A good one? A fucking member of the worst generation is going to fight fodder number 68? Come on now. There will be no 1v1 anyway. It's Big Mom vs everyone and everyone vs everyone at the same time.

>Carrot interested in Elbaf

N-NO! WCI and Wano should be enough adventure for her! Reeee! Fucking Oda pandering to waifufags and furries! Now if you'll excuse me I have to go fap to my fish husbando.

Is there an overview of all Enel-type reaction faces in One Piece?

The ones I remember:
- Enel when Puffy resisted lightning
- Perona when Usopp resisted her ghosts
- Luffy when he met Sabo again
- Sugar when spooked by Usopp

Pudding's Sanji imitation.

bege is a scrub

Franky when Robin grabs his balls.
Buggy when Nami kicked his.