What is the ultimate redpill?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Felb27Kkzbg
youtu.be/0IEWLcy1fgk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That you're a faggot.

All "pills" are bullshit meant to control potential dissidents by distracting them and offering a sense of novelty/reward at being clever enough to comprehend it/be in on the secret— A memetic Skinner box that spreads propaganda and disinformation as a fun bonus. The only way to break the cycle of bullshit is to observe and dissect yourself and the world around you with honesty but without bias, judgement, or preconceptions.

Are your thoughts really your own? Observe. If this information is so sensitive or unknown, why is it so prevalent and easily available? Observe. Are you responding after careful consideration or are you reacting on impulse/instinct? Observe. What's the source of your thoughts? Observe. Are you acting of your own will or are you mindlessly being manipulated? Observe. Why does this post unsettle you so much? Observe. Are you really observing, or are you pretending to so you can continue to live in delusion/illusion without having to consciously face that you don't want the truth? Observe the observer.

If you want to break free it starts with one single step: Observe.

You'll thank me later for how clever I am. :)

My brother was super liberal, was all "everyone is eqaul", disapproved of me owning firearms.

He moved to Chicago, got mugged and astabbed by nignogs within the Spanish of 2 months, moved back and now is super redpilled. Exposure to the nog's true form.

Did you at least warn him about being around Nigs?

Here’s a black pill for you: tl;dr

People who haven't lived around niggers have this hollywood impression of them that they behave just like white people and have the same culture as white people, with the only difference being the color of their skin. They have no idea.

The Nihilism

RESTORE PATRIARCHY NOW!

Manly Palmer Hall

tl;dr faggpt

One is the Serpent which has its poison according to two compositions, and One is All and through it is All, and by it is All, and if you have not All, All is Nothing.

The Bible and Tolkien's works are right.

human female microchimerism

wrong pic

good book though

Well this is new

This website is stealing your life.

this really deactivates my almonds desu

Why is the Earth the only place that is unfrozen ?

That the way the world is is exactly the way it's meant to be.

Every group of people around the world have some sort of oral tradition speaking of gods and catastrophes that swept the Earth, and all the ancient sites around the world have a lot of precision in them which leads me to believe they were important. All the modern conspiracies about the Jews or Illuminati running the world leads me to believe there's something more going on than we've been told. So religion is pretty much bullshit and most holy works are filled with contradictions, slave-like morality or vague abstractions that don't give us the whole truth, and the fact that there are so many major religions leads me to believe that God or the gods wanted it that way.

So what's going on? There were gods on Earth once, now they're gone (probably living on some other planet) and the Jews run things in their stead. The Jews climb their way to the top of every facet of our society. They utilize the arts, science, economics, war, politics, religion, and more in order to guide history in the direction they want it to go. I believe they time things to coincide with the cyclical disasters that destroy the surface of the Earth, and I believe our global civilization is no different.

How can it be theft, if I surrender it freely?

That almost makes sense.
>What is the ultimate redpill?
God is a thrill seeking asshole.

Gnosticism

di methyl triptamine

Alex Jones is a disinfo agent. You start to get redpilled, you'll find Alex Jones, and he'll say it's everyone but the Jews.
Just Monday he was praising Martin Luther King Jr, a fucking commie thief, adulterer, and blasphemer of the Lord.

99% of the time when you think you've uncovered something or learned a new "redpill", you're just stumbling on a more subtle layer of control to distract you and leas you.down the wrong roads to false conclusion. The first thing you should ask yourself is, "how did I find this information so easily? Why hasn't this been suppressed, if it's such a volatile truth?"

Mass media is just the general band-aid to weed out the idiots that never have to be worried about, but the deeper stuff is still subject to control and manipulation. Always question things, otherwise you're no better than the general populace who believes everything they see on the news.

he called out the jews many times

Look at screens all day
>eyes get bigger
Have machines do all the heavy lifting
>bodies get more slender, muscles shrink
Eat less meat
>jaws and teeth get smaller
Stay indoors all the time, polluted environment
>skin turns grey

youtube.com/watch?v=Felb27Kkzbg

I observe yo are homosexual

This. Pills are nothing more than spooks that man consciously chooses to follow in order to provide a meaning to life.

Black pilled AF

Zen masters said that meditation and Larping as a rock are practicing death, which is cool and all and once we die we experience death fully as it holds no more surprises for us

In other word, look underneath the underneath

This world isn't worth saving. There is ultimately no value in what we call "home."

We humans, are fundamentally selfish creatures. We only want what's best for ourselves. Sure we may preach that empathy, and compassion are our best value and valuable asses, but in reality we are hesitant and at most times resentful to put our words into practice. Words... there are no meaning to words unless they are acted out. Sure we say we say "love" the things we hold near and dear, but how many of us will actively give up our lifestyles, habits, time, energy, or even our very own life to prove our devotion to the things we claim to value? Only a select few.

We may act like we're some sort of savior, some monolith, some sort of Superman, but in reality we are all Clark Kents. Weak, simple, timid, uninspired, low energy... we're no better than the amoeba's we tread on everyday. We seek to be a Superman, but we'll never find him. Because he's not interested in us in our current state. You are meaningless, I am meaningless, we are ultimately meaningless.

We are not a force for conservation and respect, we are a force of destruction. Not only do we destroy the lives and homes of other living beings around us, who has every "right" to life as you and I do, but we are also our greatest villain, our own destruction. We are simultaneously the hero and villain of our own story... Isn't it funny, how almost every villain is strangely the most human? Hmm... rights...
Rights are nothing more but a human illusion. Created so we don't ultimately kill ourselves. Created by a state entity, to control. For our own benefit... Some say I'm just tool, but aren't we all technically just tools for the bigger scheme? For the utopia?
You know? Our known selfish vision of what humanity should be like?

Funny to think, we will never achieve such a thing, no matter how hard we try. Too idealistic... not grounded in the reality we have been dealt.

Doesn't matter how you invision it to be. Doesnt matter the make-up, the values, the shared beliefs, the people...
If you want any proof, look at your own ancestors, if they're utopia was grounded in any sort of reality we would still be surfs in this day and age. But no, like all kingdoms, and societies, they eventually admit defeat... they curl their tails and run into the wilderness never to be seen to only come around again and again, to be defeated like some sort of self defeating cycle. This is the human being, self defeating... because he chooses not to act but to whine. If he's put into a corner, he doesn't fight. If he's been outsmarted, he goes down an idiot. If he can't win the argument, he memes. Winners don't whine, winners don't fall, winners don't meme. But one thing winners do well, is win. But we're not winners... Sure we may have done things that at one may been considered impossible, but how many have tried to recreate this experience authentically? He doesn't, he does it artificially because he's too comfortable.

When the human fails, it becomes everlasting...it never stops. It may strive for infinity...Some may rise above this hurdle and learn for this failure, but a majority won TV and will continue to sink further. They refuse look at themselves for their faults and the faults around them, but blame some vague external entity in the ether.

They continue to blame until they reach madness, and when man is angry, he destorys, not only himself, but those around him, those he loves, his neighbor, his community, his society, his values, his world...

Some say Im crazy, but I'm a firm believer that destruction is a human invention. No other being can cause such permanent destruction the way a human can. "But what about lightning?" You may ask. "Cyclones, Earthquakes, wildfires, even man himself?"
Hmm. When volcano erupts what is it doing? Destruction, but at the sand time creating new fertile land to harbor new life. When a meteorite hits the world, it's creating a new slate for life to have another go at, well, life. When these disasters happen, sure they may destructive but something good ultimately comes from these disasters. But how does man differ from all of this? Well... when man is fed up with his family. What does he do? Often than not, he leaves, he may kill but often he just leaves. Now, that simple act of just walking out the front door something we do every day, may not seem like much but it's destruction in it's purest form. Because you see, when man leaves his home... oh he's creating alright, but he's creating destruction in form of a son, in the form of a mother, in the form a daughter. He's leaving an ever lasting scar on those he leaves behind. And this scar, though insignificant, can and will manifest itself into destruction.

I've heard the phrase from a wise man, "man's not hot." While very immature and maybe even nonsensical on its surface, it's a bit thought provoking. But it will never get man to ponder, if he himself, is ever cold? Because if man's not hot, than is he cold? And if hes cold, can he ever feel, if he can feel, can he ever regret, if he can regret can he ever love? If he can love, isn't he ultimately warm?
Warmth attracts strangers, it attracts love. But if not disciplined, can spiral into destruction. And let's face it champ, most of us aren't disciplined, we as parents people and being are destined to fail, we destined for weakness, we are destined to be Clark Kents, we are destined to be destruction. Which leads me to conclude:

Man was and never will be good for mankind.

yuo are like a little bby

Got anymore demiurge or gnostic pics?

Niggers hating on the whites, yet will not move back to their ancestral homeland to enjoy other blackies and their superiority.

Nicely written. Thanks for sharing!

Turks are most genetically similar to cockroaches.

This guy actually seems pretty smart.

99% of your problems are a result of your own action or inaction.

>t. illiterate moron.

It says the sun melts the ice hole.

Jews are bad people on both collective and individual basis.

this is called Solipsism.youtu.be/0IEWLcy1fgk

no its over one month old. maybe even older.

Its fake and straight though

nah, too much into mumbo-jumbo words, egyptology, pagan gods, alchemy, etc.

terence mckenna is where it's at

Hitlers existence was a fabrication.

God damn as if everyone here doesn't fucking know this. What is shit posting. What is youre a fag

so this is shill pasta. This is weak people who do not believe in healing. If you do not believe in healing then look up fasting. dont do just water because you will deplete of electrolytes and feel very ill. LOOK UP SNAKE JUICE

holy shit shut the fuck up lol. You only fool the new guys.

Yep.
My father in law is incredibly, retardedly left wing.
Yet when a nigger moved into the neighborhood and started doing nigger things, he was left for answers as to why such a thing could happen...

false rabbit hole meme. the evil archons are not all powerful.... we are just weak willed and amneisacs

Sorry brother, I'm out.
This. As Seneca puts it: "Humans are superior than the Gods [Archons], because the Gods [Archons] do not know adversity.

that while other races are inferior to whites they can be made equals through cultural reform affecting mating patterns to subtly selectively breed them

only 10% of the population are real people. the rest are NPCs

>the only universal truth
FPBP