Trump’s medical exam inspires “girther” movement

Trump’s medical exam inspires “girther” movement
With the White House obfuscating Trump’s medical records, a new conspiracy theory is born
Jeremy Binckes01.17.2018•5:50 AM
0 Comments

On Tuesday, the White House gave the country the results of President Donald Trump's first medical exam. As the administration would say, the president — whose daily diet reportedly includes a 2,500-calorie one-sitting gut-buster — is in fine health, all things considered. But the devil's in the details, and the details of the medical exam are raising eyebrows.

The president is 239 pounds, according to Dr. Ronny Jackson, the White House physician since 2006. At a claimed 75 inches tall, Trump is one singular pound shy of being considered obese by the prevailing standard. It's easy to think that were President Barack Obama to be found just shy of earning a similarly embarrassing label, conservatives would have screamed that there was a cover-up taking place. That's exactly what liberals did on Tuesday night.

1 lb below obesity limit hahahahahah

This is your bitch?
You stupid fuck!

>Trump might be fat
>Republicans are trying to cover it up! This is watergate 2.0!
>Shillary can't stand up for more than 15 minutes without fainting
>Nothing to see here goyim, its just pneumonia. Why are conservatives so obsessed with her health records?
sage.

This was thanks to Obama and Hillary's illegal war. Burn in Hell all you fucking democrats for this and Isis.

Fuck yeah he's a girther..dude is fuggin hung...that ain't his knee in pic related

Better Trump the Magnificent rather then Hillary the Destroyer.

They will burn, user, and Gaddafi will be avenged. The future is ours, and they know it...and are getting increasingly desperate and sloppy.

>Good health, could stand to lose a few pounds, high blood pressure

That is as average American as average American gets.

Trump is a shoe-in for 2020 now.

You are a fucking idiot.

#GIRTHERISM

>twf your president is literally a burger

Liberals are fat shaming now, at what point will they see their reflection?

>oh no an overweight president what the fuck

That's actually pretty impressive for someone his age, especially in a country where people are dying of heart attacks in their 40s

Excellent. Now play this against the fat acceptance movement.

Isn't that fat shaming?

And yet no one is bringing up that the whole health report is fake. Dr doesn't even know how to spell his name

These are the same people who scream "Healthy at every size!!1!1!!" right?

239 at 6'3 isn't all that unexpected at all. These people are insane

>tfw 6’3 and 245
I’m fatter than drumpf oh no how will I ever recover
Tbh he’s gotta be bullshitting just to send these people into a tizzy. I’ll bet he weighs more, simply because I don’t appear nearly as THICC as him even though I supposedly weigh more.

Why does anyone give a shit about this? It seems pointless.

That’s what makes it so funny. Literally anything having to do with plumpf sends these shits into a spiral

It's just a slow news month I guess. Nothing important is happening rn

You probably have more muscle than he does..ffs he's 71

Aren't you libtards the ones who hate fat shaming? Damn you "people" have no foundation or core beliefs. Consistency is not in your vocabulary or and sense of true meaning of emotional stability.

LOLOLOL DONNIE DRUMPF IS ACTUALLY 350LBS AHAHAAHAHAAH COMMANDER IN BEEF AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHHAAH FATTEST U.S. PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME AHAHHAHAHHHAHAH