Why don’t women care about their appearance anymore?

Why don’t women care about their appearance anymore?

It used to be that no matter how sluttily or modestly they dressed, women put effort into their appearance.

Today pic related is literally the uniform of roasties worldwide. I see girls wear this to church, work, uni and out around town. Is this just another sign of societal degradation?

they just want people to see their ass, so they can later complain about it while secretly needing it to maintain whatever little selfesteem is left in a depleted being

Because go fuck yourself you cis het white male. Women are empowered not to have to be on display for you unless they choose to. It is not your place to dictate what women do.

Women got jewed hard with the yoga pants, it will die soon enough like hot pants did.

>Women are empowered

Top kek

(((fashion trends)))

also they are lazy spoilrd cunts.
Who can tell.

It's one half of the future minimalist outfit. If women were skinny they'd all wear a tight yet stretchy top half as well.

Hot pants didn't die. They became pic related.

Then move to Russia you fucking burgerfag.

Because they don't need to? I want to sniff that woman's farts because of her thighs and petite chest face is just a bonus.

They haven't changed. What's considered casual has changed. We have a lot more choices now than in the past. They would probably get more stares if they walked around in homemade dresses or the tailored clothes of the wealthy.

Damn that pure slavic bone structure those cheekbones are so pretty. Thank god my girlfriend has that.

If he had the power to "dictate what women do", he'd be slapping up some bitches instead of complaining about womens' slovenliness/general lack of decorum and style, etc. on a caribbean fly-fishing forum.

Agreed I'm tired of seeing bitches wearing yoga pants / leggings as pants you want to wear them wear them under a dress like a proper women. Went out shopping this weekend every women dressed in these looking like sluts ass crack visible vulva showing its disgusting then the don't stare at me bullshit.

Is this what you guys look like? Seems like Genghis fucked you guys pretty hard.

Women who wear pants are literally an abomination in God’s eyes.

They don't need to look good to get the state's (our) resources.

Hahaha holy shit I hope this thread is satire.

You people are worthless

Fr doe why bihh look like green goblin Smdh white folk corny

>Why don’t women care about their appearance anymore?

They put care into their appearance when they're seeing Chad, not the guy who posts on Sup Forums complaining about how women dress

fuck off back to redd*t, soyboy

world uniform is t-shirts and hoodies.

Post fit then you worthless fuck lmao

Because they see others wearing it too... Women are easily influenced. You, the man, must teach and lead them. Tell them those pants look slutty. She won't wear it again.

>Actually believing this

Have you ever lived in the real world or nah

>if all men tell them those pants look slutty and ignore them because of it
FTFY

To church? what the fuck kind of church do you go to

It's just a t-shirt and some flip flops, has nothing to do with the decline of western civilization. Calm your ass down.

why does she look so angry?

No such problem in Europe.

>sweeping generalizations

People were screaming "women BTFO" and emphasizing how women are all 4/10 roasties faking being beautiful when makeapp came up
But now you make this shitty thread about how women don't try enough

kill yourself

It doesn't matter what you look like in person anymore, what matters in online. I bet you anything that on Instagram she looks like a 10/10.

Shitposting, aren't ya?

Sauce on pic? She is gorgeous.

The dude is Thomas Cave based on his ssn. He is only 27 in this picture. The woman is his wife. It's one of Dorothea Lange's photographs.

>Why don’t women care about their appearance anymore?
you are mistaken this is not them not caring.. this is those whores who have already drained men out of money and who are sort of doing this triumphal victory walk as in "look at my ugly ass" you have paid for it.. now i don't give a fuck.. i'm free to do whatever i want and you can't do shit about it ..that's just women showing when they have really won well.. at least it's what they consider a victory of course they are miserable dumb whores anyway and feel like shit but they have this constant need to act as if they won and dont give a fuck all celeb womens do it.. they do it on purpose + they are all ugly as fuck by default just look at that ugly ass mila kunis.. fuck.. she is ugly as fuck with make up.. and without it she completely fucked up

/pol in a nutshell
>why are women dressed like such SLUTS these days???
>why don't women care about their appearance anymore????

denim underpants?

>implying chad doesn't want a soft, warm ass jiggling in fuzzy leggings