The absolute state of the UK

Explain yourselves, bongs.

bbc.com/news/uk-42708507

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/srK1EA5T94w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.

i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

Nice copypasta nigger

i wager the hebrews are at fault for this.

>Explain yourself, bongs

Okay
We have a broken society. We have destroyed our communities and our sense of identity. We have degraded our sense of honour and virtue. We have deconstructed our notions of family. We have abandoned a wholesome confidence in ourselves as a people. We have abandoned the pursuit of truth in favour of an ideology which goes against nature and undermines us individually and as a society at every step. We have a foreign culture and people forced upon us. We are constantly told that they are good against all evidence to the contrary.
People, especially men are withdrawing from society. Women are constantly degraded, while at the same time told that they are now empowered. Our media spends it's full time trying to subvert and degrade us. People withdraw from society which they find not only to be hostile but increasingly alien. Children are not born, families not made. Other people become single serving cogs in a broken machine. People are lonely.

The cold and darkness also don't help

Should of probably just said what this guy said

>woman gets put in charge of something she has no experience in.
Like pottery

Your societys problem is it puts too much emphasis on social classes. You lost your sense of community by being pricks.

>42 year old woman
unless she's happily married she certainly knows what loneliness is

High class germans have no problem associating or being seen with commoner germans. Class isnt even on anyones radar there

>Women are so worthless you have to create fake jobs for them

damn

wondering the first official policy:

>immigrant buddy scheme

JUST

This is the result of giving women freedom. It's well past time to make them property and put a stop to their madness.

We do and have always done that. Social mobility and class division is a problem, but it's not why our communities have been destroyed. In some ways class divisions have even given people a sense of community. There are lots of reasons. You probably know that already though

youtu.be/srK1EA5T94w

feels good to be a piece of shit muslim right?

She has a kid and partner

What is that thing

Keep shilling for women's rights to escalate migrant invasion shitskin

So is she just going to go around and suck guys off?

tl;dr it's more gibs for old people, move along folks there's nothing to see here

Women were property in the west for almost 2000 years you dumb cuck. Feminism is one of the main reasons the west is dying.

United States invented rodeo, monster trucks, demolition derby, pro wrestling, Magic the Gathering, Dungeons and Dragons, League of Legends, Texas Hold'em, pinball, television, movies, video games and arguably feminism.

We are responsible for everything good and everything bad in the world. You can't for a moment say we have nothing when in reality we have everything and forcibly export it to you.

You call the US broken and corrupt when your country doesn't even have a constitution or rights to betray in the same fashion. The same status quo shit was never a corruption, it was SOP from day one.

>Feminism is one of the main reasons the west is dying.

Welp. Jews and Muslims are the main reason.....

Just admit that you're a fat sandnigger who can't get women and blame them for everything.

Jews creates feminism to help destroy the west. If women weren't so weak-minded, they would have never made such good pawns.

Bongistan and sweden are in a very intense race to see which country can be the most embarrassing country in the world.

why is this a bad thing?

old people are living longer, sometimes alone.

I find it rather cozy desu.

>destroy local communities
>destroy families
Gonna need more than one mong to patch up the inevitable atomisation of society by Agenda 2030.

Explain this brits

them teeth.....She will find the right stud some day.

>jewish slave colony mocking actual nation states

loneliness doesn't seem like a problem that any government is equipped to solve

the world needs more people named Horatio.

I'll take you seriously once you stop using meme flags muhammad.

Minister for Sadness coming up next: I fucking gurantee it.

There is no way anyone with any true conservative opinions can seriously take the conservatives for anything other than social democrats at this point. Their problem is that they don't believe in anything, and just seem to go with the tide: that's the only real reason they have lasted this long - as soon as they collapse, which is now inevitable a new right wing party willl replace it.

women invited the muslims in and vote for every single policy the jews support