protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

silvergardentl.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong

no u

Fuck off with your edgy little girls.
Here's the real deal.

I wish I could pay Chiwa Saito to say mean things to me.

>girlfriend
but Madoka isn't gay?

Best girl in all of anime coming through

>Bad guy drains gf's energy
>"If the bottle I'm holding breaks all the shadows on earth will attack their owners.
>Blasts fuck out of bad guy anyway.
>"A world without Haruka wouldn't be worth saving."

Neptune and Uranus were overly edgy and pragmatic at times when it came to other people, but when it comes to being dedicated to each other there's no contest.

>be halfway around the world
>get murdered by my own shadow because some girl in Japan made a rash decision
t-thanks

>but Madoka isn't gay?
She is now. Wraith Arc interquel set between series and Rebellion says Madoka and Homura have "reciprocal feelings" for each other.

>Wraith arc
what is this

A mostly bad official manga.

silvergardentl.blogspot.com/

[spoilers]I enjoyed it[/spoilers]

None of the manga are canon, though.

Not really sure about that one. She admitted with her own words that she was obsessing over MC just because she needed somebody to obsess over, and was planning to kill him in the end.

Sure, her love started out genuine, but eventually she either forgot that or decided to ditch it and then forgot it. That's definitely not dedication.

So obsession, yes. Dedication, no.

She literally blow a hole in reality with sledgehammer to get to yuki in the end
But yeah, you probably right. Still, shit was funny

>if something happens to me, please take care of my cat
>she doesn't take care of the cat
>probably kills it in half the time lines to stop madoka from making a contract early on

>forms a lesbian harem of every magical girl to have ever lived
Totally the actions of a straight girl.

I thought /u/ were the delusional ones.

Rachel Alucard.

Madoka never wanted to build a valhalla to those forgotten girls who fought and died for what they believed in. She just wanted to fuck them.

A nation of magical girls, for magical girls. A place where all magical girls can fight, and die for what they believe in. A true Outer Heaven.

I was never sure about how much "contact" the magical girls have with Madoka in heaven. It seems like they kind of hang out, with Madoka being some vague presence that permeates the place, until they get orders coming down from On High and follow them. She doesn't seem to be able to really spend personal time with them.

FPBP

>becomes a demonic god and rewrites the universe just to get back to her girlfriend
There might be more dedicated ones, but I haven't seen them yet.

Wraith Arc is. Shinbo even said it was going to be animated but they ran out of Shaft bux so they just made it a manga instead, Sorry user. Madoka is gay.

We know nothing about her heaven other than that Madoka can "greet" them, and that Nagisa isn't allowed to have cheese.
On Madoka specifically, we know Madoka can interact with the world in some way, seeing that Tatsuya remembers her and knows what she looks like as a magical girl. She also personally comes and takes each magical girl to heaven.

You act like rewriting the universe in anime is difficult to do. Lots of people have done it.

Yeah, but becoming god and doing it all just because you don't like being away from your lover? Usually that kind of stuff is reserved for villains and the like anyway, it's not often that the main character destroys and recreates the universe.

>day 10XXXXX
>Nagisa STILL won't shut the FUCK up about cheese

Pretty much. At this point any character that could make a claim for being more dedicated than Homura would literally have to be mentally damaged in some way.

I think Homura herself is not what would be considered mentally stable, although that doesn't matter to someone who has transcended human concepts.

>implying that Homura isn't mentally deranged

Stop posting QB.

She's willing to fight against gods for her girl.

big deal, plenty of people fight god

I'm fairly certain a lot of characters, not just in anime, ascended to godhood or some form of it for the sake of their lover or to bring them back to life or some shit, all the way back to Greek mythology. But no, I'm sure a schoolgirl from an anime six years ago is the most dedicated of them all, we'll let you believe that.

So she's as impressive as an average generic jrpg protagonist, whoop de doo.

Ascending to godhood isn't even all that she did though.