Shingeki no Kyojin

She just wanted to go home

Pieck >>> Annie

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

Soon

So is there any correlation between Titan appearances? Grisha's didn't look remotely similar to Eren's.

ew, comparing Griffith and Guts to armong and shitren
why don't you just kys

I don't think there is any correlation at all, maybe few traits. Grisha's titan had pointy ears and long black hair, so did Eren's titan.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Berskerk is shitter than SnK tho

Ymir's Jaws was fucking retarded, and even more when Reiner and Bert knew what was that titan capable to do, even if she never resembled original Jaws.

as mentioned by Reiss you can chose the serum of how you look, and depending on the properties of the titan you eat your body changes and takes those traits, like eren's was a small titan when grisha inject him but after eating grisha his titan wasa 15 metre type capable of fighting

What do yo see in Shingeki when you have capeshit

>killed all those poor SL redshirts but didn't kill Armong
Worst girl

EM will be endgame

It's been a while since I've seen such DUMB AND RETARDED reply on Sup Forums

*blocks your path*
NO

>Berskerk
user you clearly don't know what you're talking about

is this faggot jean
because Mikasa would sooner fuck a talking titan

>out of all the injured soldiers
>mikasa picks jean

>never resembled original Jaws
we never saw original Jaws besides when galliard opened his mouth his teeth were similar to ymir and he was using his whole body, being agile and shit like ymir too

tfw want to fap to my favorite SNK waifu (you know which one) but at the same time I also want to keep her pure in my mind
what should i do?

pretty sad, thought she had friends but that shitty armong betrayed her

If this ship is ever confirmed (it won't be) I will never recover from laughing

Truly she is /ourgal/

wait, when was this?

Never, exactly
And it never will be

thank goodness, JM makes me feel bad somehow, what's this feeling called?

you're just being rational user

Every bad thing could have been avoided if Zeke didn't appear.
>Connie's village wouldn't have turned into titans
>he would still have his family
>Mike would still be alive
>the whole battle at Castle Utgard would have never happened
>Reiner wouldn't have freaked out and spilled his spaghetti
>since they were already supsects, the SL would have captured Reiner and Berthold after confining them underground, they would have never seen it coming
>the whole politics shit arc would probably be unchanged, but since Ymir is still there she would have revealed her secret to everyone after Historia became queen and told everyone about Marley and the outside world
>Retaking Shiganshina would have cost no one his life
>Erwin would still be alive

Zeke = final boss confirmed.

>Zeke = final boss confirmed.
whaaat, main protagonist's half brother is meant to be a final boss? naaaaah, impossible

There were no other injured soldiers, Sasha had already been taken care of, Connie was fine and everyone else was dead.

Just read all the manga in two days and what can I say?

I think it kind of went in the wrong direction.

Coming from the anime I always thought that titans were some kind of magical demi gods that were super mysterious. The mange kind of took the magic from them.

They should have let the people in the walls be the only survivors and give the titans some kind of other reason to be there.

Sorry sweetie but it happened

Eh, at least it's better than AM

>We will never see Manlet, Mikasa and Kenny fighting titans alongside with 2nd strongest Mike.

When will... wait. :^)

(^:

AM is lovely. I have always like Mikasa/Connie is my crack pairing.

>Mike is terrified of Zeke
>Zeke is terrified of manlet
The gap between number 1 and number 2 must be huge

so he missed and he hit himself instead of armin
huh

i pity the dumb
i've understood that titans are people since Eren turned into one

No one is terrified of Eren.

3/10 :^)

*blocks your path*
Yes

not him but wasn't it obvious?
the biggest question was how were titans being made or whatever

Fuck Isayama

Bert should never have been killed off. He was mean to win Annie's heart and live happily ever after.

Yeah, Jenna is such a nice friend.

Annie already has one pussy, I don't think she would need another one, even if it is the biggest pussy - both literally and metaphorically - in whole snk

in the beginning i tought it was the King's and other nobles doing, like they were trying some social engineering conspiracy stuff

Reiner is

>literally never interacted in the whole series
kek

>biggest pussy
That's Armin.
>Cried 25 times.
Not even Bert can compete.

He doesn't have nightmares with Eren.

>Out of all the other people
>Mikasa decides to be the first and only one to heal Jean
Lets just ignore that fact then hmm?

Armin can actually make a decision
Bert was so indecisive that he probably needed Reiner to advice him on taking a shit
>go on Bert, you can do it
>I know it's a big one, but you can do it Bertie
>I believe in you

Bert died a beta virgin cuck

Connie was taking care of unconscious Sasha and Hanjo was interrogating Reiner

don't you guys feel delusional when you are writing such massive bullshit

Ironically Reiner said something close to that only once. And by the way that's not what a pussy is.

KEK

He is just baiting, m8

It seems like shifters have a few set traits that will overwrite the original mindless form if it conflicts, but it keeps the rest.

SnK is 15ish meters with normal skin and pointy ears. Eren's mindless titan was small with a fucked up mouth. He kept the mouth but his size was changed. Grisha was a lot beefier, but his height wasn't that different.

CT is huge and skinless. Armin was small and skeletal. He apparently still looks skeletal, but he lost the old skin, hair, and size.

Jaw looks like its just the jaws/claws and allows for extreme variation between each user.

JM is literally the best bait for EMfaggs

Don't remind me user ;_;

reminder that this is why manlet let him die

Bert was literally me in high school. I don't think I've ever seen a better personification of who I am in media. I felt more sad for him when he was alive than when he was dying.

He would have gone after Annie and Reiner would have ended up with her anyway. That's how it goes.

People make mistakes user. That was her only one.

She needs to go home user. The story won't be good if she doesn't get to see her father again.

You sweat in the background a lot?

Levong loved Petra m8

Then I suppose Eren should run

manlet seems amused rather than pissed in that pic.

And what the fuck is Hanji trying to do?

then explain how he is not a pussy, since even Reiner told Bert that he is not exactly doing his job and that he needs him to be little more active, especially that he is the one that got the strongest titan

Hack writer, Reiner should've died and the focus should've been on Bert

did season 2 expanded SNK soundtrack?

Yeah, but mostly on my hands - not my face.

>yfw Mikasa will never aid you after a battle

Isn't Bert just a really shy guy who follows his friend around? I mean that's not too bad.

Why?

>And what the fuck is Hanji trying to do?
Trying to feed a mint to the guy

That's exactly what I meant. It really isn't a fun existence. You might notice Bert never really smiles that much.

What's so bad about it that scares Eren and pisses off Mikasa so much?

You were 'the tall guy'?

No idea if you're joking because I haven't read it but I'm dead serious- that's exactly what it looks like to me

because he's got a huge ass plot armour and Bert barely got any development. Reiner needed to die already

Yep. Only because I grew really fast, though. I topped out at 6'1" while others were still getting taller.

> took the magic from them.
kek, really now?

REEEEEEEEE

> how were titans being made
nigga it was from ymir and ymir is full magical, so we don't know how the titans were made

>yfw Hange fuck him every night

how many times have you rewatched this

Try to bite the back of you hand. If something happens, jews will blame ISIS anyway.

maybe once

>whaaat
>naaaaah
Fuck off back to plebbit Zekeshitter

I remember I read somewhere a theory that Petra was pregnant with Manlet's baby when Annie killed her.

just shut the fuck up, bitching about reddit doesnt make you special here

is it too much to ask if I want to see her in a beautiful dress?

that's retarded, pregnant people don't go to missions, it's something shippers made up

Kinda desu. I love Annie in a hoodie more.