DAD WHAT IS SUMMER?

I don't mind the cold. I'm of Finnish stock and the cold keeps the blacks in Michigan under control.

Idk weather seems pretty normal to me, maybe you're just a fag op

SUCK IT!

t. Floridabro

A couple months from now son, this is winter.

I hate my fucking state

You should ask your dad how to properly represent temperatures first of all. I know that 9F is super cold but I have no idea that if 60F is warm of coldish

>t. Floridabro
you're getting below freezing tonight dude. I had to walk 10 miles home today...it was 15

It’s literally just a scale of 0-100

in Orlando, very comfy!

Oh, well time to get comfy.

North Florida. Super fucking comfy. A little chilly by our standards, but with a fire going in the fireplace, I reach godly levels of /comfy/

Summer is for niggers son. Dont worry about it. Soon theyll all be driven out.

Florida, the comfiest state in the winter.

This is fucking true, normally its nigger grand central station but around 8am-5pm the streets are fucking emptity.

32 F is freezing (0 C), single digit Fahrenheit is Finland in the summer, 60 F is 15.5 C, 80 F is 27 C, 100 is 38 C.

THE MIDWEST IS FOR MEN

60F would be shirtsleeve weather to a Breton, but a Gascon would be shivering.

>its January
>its cold
>surprised
this is like sweden importing people from shitholes and being surprised that problems become a daily thing and blaiming it on the native Svens

That's why I miss Denver. It was usually too cold on NYE for the niggers to be out. I should never have taken this job in Atlanta...

>Its cold

You are either a non-white or a soyim.

Real white men walk outside in single digit weather after fucking their wife to impregnant her with a sixth child, they work out in the snow wearing nothing but a tank-top and cargo shorts, then eat a cow they raised themselves while the same wife sucks their dick for sustenance under the dining room table and he instructs his children on the best way to kill the inferior races only pausing help pick his wife up from the floor after he blows his load so hard inside her mouth it gives her a concussion.

when i read ''32 F is freezing (0 C)'' i almost wanted to cry but then you saved the post
>tfw Sup Forums has better horror than any movies
pic gif but in reverse

Idiot. It's way colder here than it is in your country right now. That's why we're talking about it. It's abnormally cold right now.

Finally a white American. All winter so far i see your mutts complaining about a bit of cold.

Can't wait for it to hit 30 degrees

i just meant with that fucking topic name ''Dad what is summer?'' implying that summer is foreign thing/idea

jacksonville fl. here. in shorts and a t shirt

So true. I live in Michigan. You know black people want to leave this state more than anybody else. They just can't handle the cold.

Excellent sir.

MY NIGGA.

>Not shoveling your street for a light workout
honestly, I don't know if I'd stay sane without snow

It starts with the summer solstice and ends with the autumn equinox. You're a faggot, kid. I want a DNA test.

>tfw cold like Minnesota

It's like a day at the lake here in sunny socal - I live innawoods away from the niggers and spics so I'm okay user, no worries. We had record snowfall last year where I am. You'll get through it user.

At least yodonthave hoards of spics visiting your town tonsled when it snows fucking three inches - really hard not to mow them down innatruck when they're blocking the roads and giving you dirty looks.

Some reddit season.

listen here you frog pussy

9F is not super cold

60F is easily tanning weather.

t. Wisconsin

Are you closer to Jacksonville or somewhere on the panhandle? That temperature difference is bizarre.

It's 20 Fahrenheit right now and it is snowing out side.
Good shit.

Listen Sven, we're just not used to it being colder in Alabama than it is in Michigan. 'tain't natural.

CLIMATE CHANGE

Northren Indiana and I have to agree. Its amazing. Streets are full of whites. Few Asians, but pretty much no blacks.

>what is summer
it what happens when its summer

>Sven

Jesus, man, no Finn is named Sven. By law, Finnish men can only be named Karl, Timo, Teemu, Tuukka or Urho.

As a white guy in New Mexico the cold weather is nice

>Complaining about cold when it's still above 0 degrees Fahrenheit

I laugh in Midwestern

>Boston is warmer than Houston
What in tarnation

Fuck me I am cold as fuck. Fuck 20's. I want 40's back. I guess I need to burn more fossil fuels fuck

It's supposed to hit 38 in my Part of Michigan on Saturday. Prepped the bicycle and my riding shorts ready to go.

Ideally I want 60's but ill settle for 40's.

Cant wait for march

who else wood burning white male. got woodstove in basement can be zero outside whole house be 85. plus get stronk cutting splitting stacking wood.

>A Pussy complaining about a little bit of cold.

How long have you lived on this planet, now??

>Literally winter
>durr hurr why is it so cold mommy

the state of soyboys

>SON DIS IS WINTR

Come and visit - you can summer with us

Adelaide looks better actually

>Fahrenheit

GLOBAL WARMING IS REAL

>if its cold they claim its true
>if its hot they claim its true
>if its mild they say its true and find somewhere where it isnt mild weather and claim its true because of that too.

Quick pretend it's 2003, I'll start:

DAD WHAT IS SNOW?