All memes aside, he actually did nothing wrong

All memes aside, he actually did nothing wrong.

>All memes aside, he actually did nothing wrong
besides looking like a fag in that tight ass uniform

He murdered an innocent man for shits and giggles. Sadistic human trash.

he did actually. he sure was right to shoot considering the movements the dead guy did, but that situation only happened because of his incompetence to deal with a suspect. tattoos are signs of mental weakness

CRAWL FOR ME, SLAVE

In an american context, he did nothing wrong, as a british person I find him pretty contemptible. Horses for courses, but you surprise me austria.

The man who shot (pic rel) was not the same man that was barking rediculous orders. This guy was just in a tense situation.

Did you know that it wasn't actually him giving the orders?

Anyone with a half a brain could tell that man wasn’t a threat.

>but you surprise me austria.
No

he reminds me of someone..

At first i thought like all the leftists, how could this man not be sentenced to prison. But after further educating myself about what happend everything became clear to me.
Kudos to the american justice system.

Guy was giving out confusing as fuck orders basically making a drunk guy play twister while he pointed a gun at him.

CRAWL TO ME WITHOUT USING ANY PART OF YOUR BODY what a dumb faggot.

it was not the best idea tell that retard to move, is even worst because were 2 polices there not just him and one could immobilize that guy, he has a lack of professionalism

then it's not his fault

Literally nothing wrong with the police executing civilians.

ITT: keyboard tactical experts

The reason why they didn't just walk over and handcuff him and had to yell all those orders is because it's the norm in the US.
It's the norm because if they would do it all the time they all would get killed by feral niggers who draw their guns on them.

They asked if he was drunk and would have trouble following orders. The dude said he wasnt drunk.

What happens when you encounter someone who is drunk/deaf/autistic or some shit?

Imagine joining the police force and being terrified of your own shadow.

Yeah I thought so too but something was definitely up with him, I guess he could've just been nervous as fuck and very confused by the orders.

>pic

That poor guy new was terrible
Even neighbors were telling the cops the guy was deaf but they did not care and shot him because he was not following orders

It is the exact same situation, a stupid pig shouts contradictory orders and a man gets killed

hes white - the modern original sin

It's almost like if you ambush drunk people with a bunch of rifles, they tell you whatever you want to hear.

Have you ever tortured anyone? The EXACT same behavior is elicited.

all memes aside if we didnt have niggers they wouldnt have acted that way and those kids would still have a father

Nothing except shot a motherfucker because he's a puss.

DO NOT STEP ON THE BUMBLEBEE

RULES 1, 2 AND 18 ARE NOW IN FULL EFFECT

CRAWL TOWARD ME
I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO MOVE
YOU'RE FUCKED

>OPEN THE DOOR!
>GET ON THE FLOOR!!!!
>EVERYBODY DO THE DINOSAUR RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>*BAM BAM BAM*

I would've just stayed there and ignored everything while staying completely still. If they wanna shoot me then that's their loss and I can't do anything about it.

you wouldnt last a week over here, bub

Shit training. The end.

americanis unironically side with the police.

as if that's something to be proud of

>CRAWL ON YOUR KNEES
>*BAM BAM BAM*
>I DIDNT SAY SIMON SAYS

the guy should never have been in the circumstance that lead to him pulling his pants up in the first place. no reason for it to have gone even remotely that far

Are you telling me I would've been shot even though I literally wasn't doing anything?

Sure feels great to not be american lad

He wasn't even the one barking the complicated (for 56%ers) orders.

This boomer faggot was shouting the orders.