'''Bitchute is censoring content secretly!!!'''

'''Bitchute is censoring content secretly!!!'''
I noticed that some channels and videos are being shadowbanned from bitchute search engine. They simply won't show up, doesn't matter if you type a fraction of the title or the entire of it, it simply won't show up on the search results.

I searched for the titled and used CTRL + F to look for the exact title. Always 3 entries appear, 2 of them are related to statistics, and the third leads to nothing.

You could say "oh, but it's just your channel that have been banned or something". Not so fast. Some of my videos that do not display "hate speech" or anything related to NSDAP can be found by using the search engine as I will demonstrate.

1. Do you want TOTAL WAR!?
bitchute.com/video/T8BQcsrhfyzW/
'''Censored.'''

2. Adolf Hitler - Never despair
bitchute.com/video/5NZNw6SgVOSl/
'''Censored.'''

3. Seven Nation Army can't stop Hitler
bitchute.com/video/wq8Qs5aac91n/
'''Censored.'''

4. When the lion gets up
bitchute.com/video/XwBUvXBQ5IHX/
'''Censored.'''

5. Irohazaka - Killing my love (drifting video)
bitchute.com/video/PaRc3CmHwVmD
'''Not censored.'''

6. The day the world lost
bitchute.com/video/snsYYBFxRXI0/
'''Censored.'''

'''The reason for all of this'''.
Ok, now its time to speculate.
Why would they do this? Well, there are a couple of reasons.
When youtube started to censor videos, they just got massively reuploaded, so they started restricting it, by not showing them on the search results page and also not displaying view count in order to discourage and demoralize the public that supports NSDAP. So a big part of us and also some famous and key people also started using bitchute.
But could all of this be a tactic?
(((They))) knew that some of us would migrate to somewhere else, so the strategy is to also create and control the place where we would migrate in order to control us and the content that we produce, and also limit its potential to reach and change people.
So Bitchute could be just a bait that we bit. They start gently and silently limit and censor the most "extreme" content, so in the future they can also limit the rest of it, or even close the website and make us lose all that rare and concentrated content.

Well, I all know is that the videos that I upload are being selectively and maliciously hidden from the mass public.

1 of 2

And the second one.

Bump.

seems interesting

Nobody seems to care unfortunately.

Not really sure why they keep doing this type of shit... They're just shooting themselves in the foot.

If what I said is true, Bitchute is disposable. Its just a tool that will serve its purpose and get discarded.

Bumping. These threads are more important than muttposting and other shit.

Thanks.

No problem. Discussion Sup Forums>shitpost Sup Forums

What's bitchute, a torrent type video streaming service?

Yeah. It got very popular when youtube started censoring stuff and making videos "ad-friendly".

Kinda. They were supposed to be /ourguys/ but if they are doing this they are no different than youtube.

Correct. Thank you, camarada.

BUMP. FAGGOTS STOP SHITPOSTING AND GET IN HERE.

I just typed in nigger, and got a shitload of results from some dude named white power. I'm not certain they are censoring.

I don't know. It could be just an error, but we shouldn't ignore it at all.

why the fuck would they? only reason anyone would use bitchute to start with is because youtube is hiding their content, what users will they have if they do it too?

>but we shouldn't ignore it at all.
You're right, I'm glad there are anons like you out there keeping tabs on who's honest and who's a censoring piece of shit.

This and this Thanks, but I don't think I'll will change anything if Sup Forums don't mass report it to Bitchute team.

Make sure you back everything up.

I think we need to wait and see what happens with the Damore / Google law suit and the rest of Trump's presidency.

Paul Nehlen is trying to get a bill passed that will force these companies to respect Americans' 1st amendment rights. If that passes, they won't be able to censor people for videos like yours.

If it actually passes, do you really think that youtube will respect it? (((They))) will find a loophole or some other way to bypass it and keep the agenda advancing.

kek

And this is how this project died.
>Stupid wankers

wut?

Is it possibly just a shitty search function?

Not politics.
Fuck off

Why don’t YOU do that?!

Who is going to service your data when the monopolies that own it are obviously pushing for their narrative
Amazon = Bezos, a CIA contractor
Google = Alphabet, CIA contractor
The funny one is
Cloudfare = Prisim, NSA/CIA contractor
because the company exists to test their own bot nets
The only way to win this game is not use the net or seize control of the gatekeepers

What a fucking stupid name for a company.

If you can't tell that bit chute isn't legit then you are retarded. It has "BitCh" right in the name. That means its name will be censored on written forums. At best they are just retarded

Amazon = Bezos, a CIA contractor
Google = Alphabet, CIA contractor
Cloudfare = Prisim, NSA/CIA contractor
Are there alternatives?
Vkontakte = FSB
Whatsapp = FSB can into
Some podunk Chinese social network=国家安全部

>The only way to win this game is not use the net or seize control of the gatekeepers
Going full Amish is not an option.