No secret service agent is going to take a bullet for trump. They would all take one for Hillary

No secret service agent is going to take a bullet for trump. They would all take one for Hillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/
thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/282330-ex-secret-service-agent-clinton-occasionally-violent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

3 of them to the back of the head to be exact

Fake and gay.

>Professional men, a majority of which have a military background, are leftwing.
How's living in your fantasy land?

Recognizing that trump is not a legitimate president has nothing to do with left wing or right wing, dummy.

>They would all take one for Hillary
And Hillary would be the one pulling the trigger

>They have.

>brainlets detected

Sage

I bet lots of black people would take a bullet for Hillary.

BTC is crashing. They are sliding everything.

>not a legitimate president
lels.. you silly child

>thinks trump is not a legitimate president
>calls others brainlets

>They would all take one for Hillary.
Only if they were going to testify against her

sage goes in all field's

>Violin playing in the background
This is for Hillary, her supporters and her "popular vote"

Believing that President Trump is not a legitimate President has everything to do with delusion.

Sure, a Secret Service agent would take a bullet for Hillary...if the agent knew too much.

>field's

This is the brilliant intellect of the right that got the old shit from the apprentice elected president, with DEFINITELY no outside help from russia LOL

He is not right-wing, DUMMY! That is what is awesome about Trump...he is not an ideologue.

nypost.com/2015/10/02/secret-service-agents-hillary-is-a-nightmare-to-work-with/

You're a brainlet. Every word of this post sucks. You don't know how to read.

Pretty crazy if you actually believe that. Look into it. The Clintons treated their SS detail, and ALL police and military like slaves they were annoyed with. The Clinton detail for the SS was not pleasant.
On the flipside, Trump treats the SS and all police and military with a genuine kindness and love. He is a man of the people, able to hang out with anyone, taxi drivers or bankers. They'd protect him with their lives because they'll love him like a father.

>DEFINITELY no outside help from russia
That part is actually true

Those extra votes Hill got are the result of voter fraud.

Has the FBI shut down pizza sites? Seems David Brock has time on his hands.

This is as good a reply as any.

Seriously. You guys have to be borderline retarded.

>I don't have any valid points to make so I have to stoop to verbal attacks for a retort.

>Waaaaa, I dont like the mean orange man, IMPEACH!

So useless, you are
>dumb cunt detected

Does anyone here would take a bullet for Trump?

Anonymously and hypothetically.

yeah in the back of the neck

You have nothing. You can not even insult people well. You have no value either as a troll or even as a human being. Pathetic.
Lurk more and try again
Sage because you fucking deserve it.

Lock him up!
Lock him up!

Actually it’s up today so.. but this whole thread is bullshit. Hilllary lost and is pure evil. The most corrupt person in American history.

For literally fucking WHAT you clueless psychotic fuck.

For what exactly m8?

For being fat and dumb.

For the lulz.

Fair enough m80. Should we lock up 80% of Hillary voters as well then?

No.

thats only because she would shoot them.

Not as retarded as you my friendo, you being a Fucking Cunt, who believes that post-mortem deconstruction of a previously agreed upon set of rules set about for the sole purpose of deciding the arbitration of a leader of a democratic nation by democratically collecting and counting democratic votes and assigning them their PREVIOUSLY AGREED DEMOCRATIC VALUES ACCORDING TO CLEARLY DEFINED RULES... Finish the statement your self faggot I'm pissed as fuck and know you're a cuck

Oooh, you got me there you go king redneck LOLOLOLOLOL

HOW PATHETIC CAN ONE FATTY BE?

>no value as a troll
Well he got you to respond, so I guess you're wrong on that count :^)

H.A.N.K bots are keeping this thread alive
posting anti-killary memes for shits n giggles

Why not? 85% of black women are obese. They mostly voted for Hillary. Similar with black men and Feminists. The majority of fat and dumb people voted for Hitlerry. I'm perfectly fine locking up Trump for being fat and dumb, as long as we lock up all of them (80% of Hillary voters)

W O R K E D

It's alright to be fat and dumb as long as you don't become president.

But would hill take a dick for her country?

>LivingInABubble.jpg

What's with all the lazy bait threads lately?
Did something happen?

Being apart of her security is considered the absolute worst detail in all of the secret service. They absolutely hate her and vice versa

Parsley
SAGE
Rosemary
&
Time

Nice.

Ohh look, another agro bong...
Are the abos shitting on your lawn again?

I bet you think you are winning here, dont ya?...you kook.

The topic of your thread borders on the absurd and fairytale land. You dont think there are secret service, or other government agents that support President Trump?

How nuts are you, and what mental illnesses have you been diagnosed with?? What kind of 'script meds are you taking?

This post makes me embarrassed for you.
Sage

Special Ed. field trip to Sup Forums week has begun!

Bring on the window-lickers and water-heads!

That is pure fake news! Fuck off dem faggot.

>But would hill take a dick for her country
just thinking about killary taking a dick makes me sick...

Here's your (you) and your sage. The Clintons have always been universally hated whether from the military or from secret service. Hillary was an absolute BITCH during the 90's and treated secret service awfully

thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/282330-ex-secret-service-agent-clinton-occasionally-violent

>I CAN NEVER LOSE WHEN I PLAY!!!! TELL TIMMY TO RESTART THE GAME MOMMY I WON I WON I WON!!!!!!!!

Dems have always been sore losers hence why they flipped their shit when Bush defeated Gore in 2000. Trump won the election because he actually gave a shit for states which Hillary didn't care for (as in everything outside of Urban Nigger shitholes). This is a Constitutional Federal Republic, not a direct democracy, States aren't provinces.

Go back to the bread line jack ass

Nice try shlomo
>shareblue cia nigger spotted
>fuck off

they wouldnt have a choice when it takes 5 of them to literally carry her fat ass around

Bernie and Drumph both got millions of less votes than Hillary

>seething this hard