How is this misogynistic display of nationalism allowed to go on year after year in progressive Germany?

How is this misogynistic display of nationalism allowed to go on year after year in progressive Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

muenchen.tv/oktoberfest-2016-deutlicher-besucherrueckgang-auf-der-wiesn-191274/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People are willing to look away for sake of having a festival about beer. It's also a moneymaker for a lot of People.

Y u such a fag, OP?

I can has German waifu?

Because those brave Bavarian know full well they are going to get raped. It's like inherited Holocaust trauma, classless Germans long for the raping their women got when the commies came

>implying our sluts don’t do the same shit for any occasion

The one on the far right I'm in love

Does your gov and media tend to support or condemn the whole affair?

Just get a tan, throw away your passport, come over here, claim child refugee status and you're golden.

Man face

Meant for

ditto btw

The only non Aryan I posted.

What are you saying user? We have Hooters in America if that relates

I got dub's it is decided

Support. The media even voiced concern about lower attendance due to fear of terrorism.

Fair enough. Unless this post is trips or higher you win.

4 > 3 > 5 > 2 > 1

And before any of you autist shitlords mentions the brown eyes. Brown and blue eyes are in the same gene pools.

I don't like blondes or black hair everything else is attractive to me though. Dark brown or red hair is best.

This is the future. This is what we need to strive towards.

Checked and I win she will instantly teleport to my Kangaroo cave and I will hop in her pouch.

Those women chose to wear that attire. You are not a wamen respector.

Shame! Shame on this non wamen respector!

Multiculturalism is what's most important in reality user. We're going to marry strong diverse Arabs and Africans!!1!

Seconded.

Its good for economy, you can justify almost anything with that in germoney.

audibly kek'd thanks...

But for real that's sad. :^/

Germans is probably the least culturally evolved western european country.

Yeah us Germans always utilize the best tools and strive for the best equipment. Why wouldn't we work to get the BBC into our gene pool??

muenchen.tv/oktoberfest-2016-deutlicher-besucherrueckgang-auf-der-wiesn-191274/

>Nach einer ersten Schätzung der Festleitung kamen 5,6 Millionen Besucher, das waren rund 300.000 weniger als im Vorjahr.

First estimation by the Festival-organisators mention 5,6mio visitors, 300k less than the previous year.

>Miserables Wetter zum Auftakt, aber wahrscheinlich auch Sorgen um die Sicherheit haben in diesem Jahr auf die Besucherzahlen gedrückt.

Horrible weather in the beginning, but also security concerns lowered this years visitors.

This is from the 2016 festivities. Numbers went up again in 2017.

I promise you one day you will understand fully wht it means to be a misogynist

Yeah, It's time to get rid of those small white penises of the white man. Haha. I can't believe we didn't do this centuries ago!

Jesus Christ.

Hahahaha! Yeah it's time to ditch the white man! Thank god we have this wonderful infastructure in place. The white man can stay but only to maintain that. They shouldn't be allowed to talk to us!!

That's funny considering most of the terrorists are probably attending.

El Terror....

Hey hey white women. Y'alls done held me down and what not yalls got to gibe me mah forth comins.

>n/Ox0VRL
This is getting stupid.

OHHHHHHH HEEEEIIIIIDIIIIIII

Good slot machine.

HOOTERS BTFO

That's extremely xenophobic of you user! I was just starting to think you were a strapping progressive man.

3 > 2 > 5 > 4 > 1

you have autism

What in my response to you agreeing to yourself over and over made you think I am xenophobic?

Jesus Christ the one second from the left looks like my mum

I'd fuck your mum desu

Blondes are crap join the Red head master race.

It gets the shekels flowing. That's why.

Looks modest, respectable and fun. kys.

Wow, they look like brownies. I just want to eat them up

is ur mom snigle

Your getting all bothered over my affection towards immigrants! It's OK user you can marry a subservient Asian.

>You

>Muslims want to destroy this
We can't let them. It's our sacred duty to protect Oktoberfest.

>british genes

>It's our sacred duty to protect Oktoberfest.
This is entirely true, but it still sounds funny.

>Muslims want to destroy this
i just want milk them

Lol good luck.

It just doesn't look right. Like a white guy wearing a kimono or an Asian dressed like a nigger.

We're Bavarian. NO.

Why these girls are so ugly? I think Germany tricked us all these years, the slavs are the really blonde qts.

The one thing I missed about the difference between the book and the movie of “Er Ist Wieder Da” was Hilter going to Oktoberfest and signing the famous chick’s tit with a swastika and her getting pissed.

Center, center-left are fucking delicious

It's turned into Merkelfriend raping grounds. They will never cancel it because of all the nigger semen that ends up destroying inebriated German wombs. At this point the world would cry racism if it was stopped.

4=3> 5 > 2 > 1

>beer
>money making
>big blonde TITTIES
I guess progressives only care about the money making thing though. Do they even have fun? Or do they just get off by siphoning fun from everything else?

We Germans only host it to let millions of foreigners touch our women.

In turn the government let's have a beer.

>the most DEGENERATE cultural practice is allowed to continue

I am shocked, well and truly.

Bavaria has always been the most based part of Germany.

>breed our women