holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0ZPs48rKhw
youtube.com/watch?v=X96wcefCIdo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I have a sudden craving for a hot dog

>race war incoming along with rise of fourth reich
Hot

Just know, that we will stand with our former brother in arms when the time comes.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

Bump

I think we can meme this into a happening

>holy shit

Imagine crossing unironical alex jones believers with the sovereign citizens movement and militant esoterics.
Then make the average age 50.
It is a bizarre phenomenum but nothing that will ever do anything impactful.
Neither do you want them to gain shit because half of the worlds rightwingers would turn centrist out of shame.

Neo-nazi larpers will be btfo the moment they assemble by the strong, Arabian men that only recently fled a ducking war zone

*grabs popcorn* this is going to be Glorious!

Everybody laughs but they laughed at Germany twice before.

This time ZOG will not turn whites against whites.

The real men of Germany might just save the nation from the lefty nut job fag nigger lovers. Do it Germany. Inspire the rest of Europe too.

>Be white supremacist
>Look exactly like the untermensch from Nazi propaganda

R A R E

kys phonefag

Germany YESS!!!
Finally !

Politicians MUST AND WILL BE BROUGHT TO JUSTICE !

DAY
OF
THE
ROOOOOPE !!!!

>Sitting in a glasshouse and throwing stones.
(you)

It's stock footage anyway. Bait pictures, headline, no content, Sup Forums larps for RACE WOA NAOW

tfw gangs will save Europe

beautiful aryan back neck

My house is made from brick.

FIRST FOR NEW SAXONY

Meh, the Germans are inherently cucks, I doubt anything will happen

Start the racial holy war plz and I’ll buy a one way ticket. I am amerimutt so I won’t breed but i will Help fight for the reich

Stronger than official German army.

You guys know that the deepstate is hunting down and assassinating trump supporters, right?

True!

the movie will bring daniel day lewis out of retirement

Lmao

My brudda i wud lik to buy dis "brick" u speak of

Kind of like we do to communists

Daniel Day Lewis is a filthy rotten jew. The only place he's being brought is the oven.

Merkel's leftist gestapo will arrest all of the conspirators involved.

I wish I was that lucky. Who else ODing on blackpills?

Guessing their "army" is gonna be like twenty guys.

> lo-fi punk intensifies

wait a second; are these the defenders of western civilization?

A FUCKING LEAF. THE RAKE IS COMING FOR YOU, AND YOU WILL BE MULCHED.

>unirinically uses "reich"
>shaved heads
Cringe

It would be cool if they joined up with the badass Celtic warriors from Ireland. I heard the other day a biker gang in Ireland stepped in to clean house against criminal niggers because police were to scared

Keep this shit meme off of /Pol please. You need to be at least 18 to post.

arabs are the worst fighters in history dude

>implying they'll do anything

>Kind of like we do to communists

a lot of people talk about that, and helicopters...

but does it ever actually happen?

Those Muslims aren't going to protect you from us shlomo. They fled because they are pussies

> worst fighters
> france
kek. might as well wave the white flag.

That is just a picture of neonazis and not actual reichsbürgers. The real ones are older, weaker, have fatty grey hair and hold ridiculous signs and russian flags.

For being a country with the strictest and most retarded anti-NatSoc/Fascist censorship, Germany has one of the strongest and most active NS movements in Europe

We all have no excuse

There's much better video than this but I can't find it so here youtube.com/watch?v=D0ZPs48rKhw

>How do wee get people to come to our side?
>Let's turn into the exact Neo-Nazi boogeymen they're so terrified of!

Based. Hopefully they're not skin head degenerates that didn't even read Mein Kampf.

>rice farmers
>poppy farmers

Le america military face

even brain dead skin heads know its coming.

>german group
>english name
what an obvious honeypot

This. It is especially sad since there really are big problems with our constitution (like all rights being subject to law, not being unalienable), but all critics get conflated with these people.

Do those guys look "untermensch", nigger?

Big if true...

Or these?

READ SIEGE BROTHERS

The newspaper translated it you brainlet. It's called Reichsbürger and they're not even inherently nazi since they want to reinstate pre-WW1 Germany.

>We all have no excuse
We live in 1984 in the UK

Yes. Whites can't fight unless they're in group.

looks like weinstein desu

These are niggers. Sand or otherwise.

per capita we have a massive nationalist movement.
much bigger than other scandinavian countries.
and we're being censored and bullshitted more than them so i think theres a correlation

youtube.com/watch?v=X96wcefCIdo

Literally my first thought

Nazi bad ? Remember ww2 idiot ? When white is mad, lot of ppl die.

Funny how all these far right groups claiming white supremacy are always a collection of some of the worst specimen of the white race. A bunch of low lives with no personal accomplishments whatsoever.

Now that I think about it, that's probably why they are so obsessed about race, being white is the only thing they got going for them and their 'ideology' lets them claim credit for other white people's accomplishments.

bahaha
>coming from a malnourished islamic enslaved sudanese black BOi

No more brother wars. Jews will never again have the power to /invisibly/ subvert us - there are too many of us who know, and if most don't see it, we'll help point it out.

Good point

NRM is extremely fucking based

Most of my family is in UK.

t. shitskin or numale
those guys have thick necks and robust skulls, i can tell from the pic that they would BTFO half the lanklets and manlets here

>Whites can't fight unless they're in group
Army. The word you are struggling to find is army.

The actual Nazis here are pretty cultish at this point.

They are worse then skinheads.
They are old insane conspiracyfags.
Birserline Flatearther-tier.

What dis you expect? Militias are illegal in Europe, so they have to be organized secretly. Hence you would not know they existed until the police busts them

Thats not a pic of reichsbürgers.
They just took generic nazis.

yeah that doesn't fuckin surprise me.

Whatever controlled opposition shill.

>Implying it isn't a future false flag to crackdown on every "racist wrongthinker"

this is the most leafy post I've seen today

Funny, since niggers are the one with herd mentality.

there are some points I don't agree with (changing flag and stuff like that), but overall I'm very positive about them.

definetly not government paid false flaggers!

Yea those brave muslims that left their homeland because they have no balls to fight and die for something.

Really stirs my beverage

You mean like the beer halls of 1923?

>T. South-Africa

Ah, yes, just as the right wing in Europe is starting to pull itself up we get these literal retarded fat skinheads parading around being the poster boys for the right wing movement.

I'm sure this is not deliberate and an attempt to illicit guilt by association from actual right wingers who are not dumb fat neckbeard retards or anything.

>post high energy pics ITT
post high energy pics ITT

>post high energy pics ITT
post high energy pics ITT

Hello south sudan.
I am also a rare flag too.

But these are Swedes.

I'm surprised the government wouldn't shut this down straight away.

>implying that's actually what they look like
They always use pictures of disgusting skinheads and neo-Nazis to portray the "far-right". You should be used to this by now.

Hey Mossad, whatcha doin?

Germany.... It used to want to conquer the world, now it's been conquered by the world... in the form of migrants. Give it 2 decades maximum and Germany will only written about in history books. Germanistan is becoming a real thing!

>Day X