Seikaisuru Kado

The fujo baiting is strong with this one.

Wait, whose hand is that?

It's lewd hand-holding.

They look weird in 2D

zaShunina looks weird in 2D, but Shindo looks okay.
You raise a good point. The angle makes it obvious it can't be Shindo's.

What would you do if they tried to pair up the ayylien and Tsukai?

I wouldn't care desu

You really think they'd suicide by shooting down the fujobux?

>You raise a good point. The angle makes it obvious it can't be Shindo's.
Why you respond to yourself?
It's his right hand.

>Career Bureaucrat x Anisotropic Youth
In other news, Shindo has won the Alienbowl. From the interview with the series director:
>zaShunina generally doesn't see humans as individuals. He is aware that they are, but he neither likes nor dislikes them and remains a thoroughly impartial observer. Shindo is the sole exception to this rule.
>If you have watched hundreds of mice, a mouse that reacts differently to what you are used to becomes special. It changes you as well, because before this, you had no idea you could feel something towards one of these creatures.

Maybe that's why Hanamori is crying in the preview. Ayylien won the Shindobowl

>that whole picture
Holy shit.

Not again, is this one of those shows were it starts with a potentially good premise then it turns out gay in the end?

Does that mean homo end is canon?

>the Alienbowl
Rather the alien won the Shindobowl, since Shindo here is the one with harem.

Also what magazine is that?
Is that basically confirmed homo the fuck?
not that I mind

It's not gay if it's a genderless ayy lmao that sees you as a glorified mouse.

You say that as if it's a bad thing.

It's most likely from one of those female-oriented magazines, like Otomedia or Newtype Romance, they always do that kind of thing.

I'm pretty sure the image in OP is from the cover of this month's Otomedia, so yeah.

OP art seems official though.

Concept artist confirmed as a fujoshi.

>He just figured that out

I wasn't questioning the art actually, but the SWEET LOVE LIFE strongest buddy (?) who crossed dimensions line surrounded by hearts and wings, who is even going to take that seriously.

is that buddy or body

>not being able to identify fujoshit from 1 episode

Don't look at the retarded decor. But user here claims this was an interview with the director this all sounds quite, well, homo.

It's time to destroy the common belief that fujoshit can't have good plot.

So with all the images of Yaha-kui in that outfit, it's only a matter of time before he wears it in the actual show, right?

R-right?

GAY END

>citation needed

Keep in mind that the interview also stresses that zaShunina doesn't experience emotions the same way humans do, so it's a very abstract kind of homo. It sounds more like curiosity over an unusual specimen.

>It sounds more like curiosity over an unusual specimen
Because that's what it is, you guys are worse than fujos.

I'll take abstract homo over no homo

>abstract kind of homo
I actually chuckled at this.

I don't know user that all sounds pretty homo to me:
>Shindo is the sole exception to this rule.
>becomes special
>changes you as well
>you had no idea you could feel something towards one of these creatures.

Also of course he doesn't experience emotions the same way humans do, that doesn't mean he can't experience emotions at all though, in fact that interview confirms otherwise.

>watches fujo show
>complains about fujos

Willing to take bets.
If homo end does happen, this relatively obscure anime is going to explode all over tumblr.

Who cares?

The fanbase right now is pretty chill. Imagine what's going to come of it if tumblr gets their hands on it.

The show was homo from the start.

I appreciate scenes like this but they still make me feel uncomfortable. It served no purpose except to tell me that Hanamori is a manchild and MC is creepily gay or unaware of the contexts in which close coworkers can and cannot undress each other.

They're roomies, so I assume they've been friends for a while.

I think they're more like friends than just coworkers actually.
Also that was pretty blatant fanservice that basically shouted: "this is a fujo show and we'll add more, if you don't like move along." At least I saw it as such.

For a "fujo" show it's been remarkably on-topic with its premise. There hasn't been any shoe-horned fanservice. I appreciate the moments between MC and Alien-kun more because of it. They seem natural too. MC getting quietly exasperated never fails to amuse me.

>implying there is any chemistry between Shindo and the alien
Like two dead fishes.

Yes, that's why it's so good. An interesting plot with some fanservice that's not ruining the show. Also this

For now.

Did you even watch it?

They have a lot of non-verbal communication when Shindou is trying to get Ayylien to compromise. The bodily movement expressions in CG are kind of stiff and limited, but the facial expressions are mostly well-done.

Also alien's facial expressions when Shindo bullies him.
Cute.

Magazines commission the anime staff to draw for their magazines.

June is the month for weddings and at this time of the year Otomedia always releases illustrations with anime male characters dressed up as grooms. Pic related is Bahamut dudes in the same Otomedia as Kado. As extra they have marriage certificates for Dance with Devils so girls can 'marry' then.

I'm curious, what do you anons expect for the next episode? And has anybody watched the Funi dub yet? I only saw episode 0 of it to see how well or badly it went.
Any new merch yet?
Kado threads are comfy, like the cube.

So the brain rape really sealed the ship. How romantic.

Why aren't fujos buying this more

Is there a particular reason they used such a goofy screenshot? Is it his mating call?

3DCG, not idolshit, Natsume is airing in the same season, not enough fanservice, etc.

This type of story isn't something that appeals to a general audience. Philosophical navel-gazing is usually relegated to the mediocre-low sales categories unless it's something truly phenomenal. And even those ultra-successful shows have fanservice for straight men that doesn't seem to be present in Kado. It's too niche, basically.

A shame really it has such potential. Also isn't that show actually somewhat popular in Japan? I know it's fairly popular in Sup Forums and some user mentioned it was actively discussed on 2ch too.

It was made to appeal to regular SF fans.
And I guess it's working because whenever I check the twitters of people who tweet about it, they don't seem like otaku at all.

Did the episode 6 air already or is this a weekend show? I'm out of the loop.

Friday.

Full interview where? I need context.