We are all apart of one race. The HUMAN race

We are all apart of one race. The HUMAN race.

Other urls found in this thread:

theconversation.com/dating-apps-make-men-unhappy-and-provide-a-platform-for-racism-82711?
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It just so happens whites seem to do everything better than everyone else. Pure coincidence.

sure, that's why Brazil didn't fall off after Pedro the 2th, right?

the girl on the far right has perfect dark features
so fucking sexy

Sure but so are chihuahuas and saint bernards, doesn't make them the same.

why is the girl on the far left very flirty where as the girl on the far right seems judgemental?

>We are all apart of one race.
Well the one on the left is clearly winning that race.

Bumping for moar tay tay. Shit thread otherwise

The human race consists of people with only those physical features? Shits racist in itself

Some are more human than others

Cause it's a shitty nigger

So many new fags replying this shit...
SAGE & HIDE

My gf looks like the one in the middle goys.

>100, 37 & 56%

?

all three of those women has majority European admixture. The one on the left is probably 100% and the other two about 30% and 50% each. Regional variation in human biodiversity is real, you're anti-science because it threatens your ideology.

All 3 of them would be considered white in Brazil

And every non-white human wants to migrate to a white country.

the middle wouldn't
where the fuck do you live?
also, nobody is white here. We use the term caucasian instead of white.

no, we are all part of one species

the human species

"Caucasian" because you don't know the difference between European ethnicities

where did the multicultarism meme came from
i get the multiracial but america always had a defined culture and it wasnt "multi"

i get the feeling taylor swifts marketing team is so devious that they like neo nazis

Slide Thread
KYS in all fields

After the 60's.

we know, our government just don't care.
in fact, Sup Forums changed my perspective of what i consider white or not, and i'm still trying to figure out if it is a good thing.
anyway, middle would be considered black, and the other caucasians which is pretty much the same as white.

I'd also like to add that no one should eat food because plants and animals are also carbon based life forms.

t. fag

Actually there is distinct subclasses. And EVEN if there arent lets take a look at your thought process for a moment:

For everyone to be equal everyone must be of equal ability. If that doesnt prove to be true in outcome we will make laws to ease the process for less capable people (who arent less capable because then they wouldnt be equally worthy) and make it harder for more capable people (which arent actually more capable beause everybody is of equal worth)

Now lets take a look at the libertarian standpoint:

Everyone deserves the equal and undisputed RIGHT to choose to live life as they choose. Due to the difference in individuals or even among groups distribution of success may vary, but to judge a human beings worth on their success isfundamentally against the most important human right: selfownership.

No. Were not. Ive been a loner and an outcast all my life. As far as im concerned the “human race” can fucking die.

Yes we are
But whites are winning

Im not a part of it

mmm yes MOAR TAYTAY ARYAN GODDESS~

fuck 3 marry 1 kill 2

u sure whiteboi?

>implying

SLAY TWINKIE QWEEN

i'm ok with miscegenation as long as my daughter doesn't bring some schvartzer home with her

I am not white
And yes, they are
The media acceptance of niggers is just a tactic to calm down those fucking apes while whites still fucking their rights and killing them in the name of justice

>g-guys please shes ugly ok look at thee pics!

>all races are beauti-

I'll put my dick in them to test that theory, if kids pop out from them 10 months later, I'll believe.

who said anything about that? taytay is my sausage goddess

This phrase has actually become racist now

Potato nig go drink yourself to death

Niggers are not human.

Some races smell more than others.

>when there's a fry in your mcnugget order

Nah man she looks so bad in these pictures but also look hot as fuck in the new video, i dont know the truth anymore

The human race has several subspecies. One of them will rape your daughter and steal your bike.

tayfags are kidding themselves

Keep paying those taxes white boys

>Nah man she looks so bad in these pictures but also look hot as fuck in the new video, i dont know the truth anymore

>choreographed and planned music video where the director takes care to frame the shots to make the artist look as attractive as possible
vs
>random photo opportunities from what is likely an energetic/exhausting concert performance
it's a fucking mystery

how did she pork up so quick

they film those videos a year in advance senpai, likely before she gained all the stress weight.
i-i mean THICC THICC SHE T H I C C ONLY TRUE ARYANS LIKE THE NEW TAYTAY

white people aren't going anywhere. people of all colors and creeds prefer their kids to look like them. hence the waiting list for white babies to adopt being as long as it is

if white people are so undesireable, why are there articles like theconversation.com/dating-apps-make-men-unhappy-and-provide-a-platform-for-racism-82711? this, in spite of the outright advertisement of interracial relationships on just about every media channel available of late. where once tolerance was preached, open advocation is taking place. this would not be necessary or so aggressively pursued unless the powers that be were deeply disappointed by the rate at which it was actually occurring IRL

not even prostitutes want to fuck black people. 'preference, not prejudice!' and it's pretty common for black prostitutes to have the same 'no black gentlemen plz' disclaimer

there is no reason for anyone to catastrophize or gloat, here

she wanted kanyes BBC but the fat went in all the wrong places

so i got banned for some minutes and i created this

No, we dont.

what's happening to her stomach

Dude, it's lost, newfags will hatebump BBC bait threads to death if given chance.

Marry. Kill. Fuck.

hello nigger

>We are all apart of one race
yes.. different parts tho

white people - are the brains
yellow people - are the hands
brown people - are the legs
black people - are the tail

the ugliest of the three by far. Sucks to be you.

ew, dont forget to wash your hands Tay Tay.

How can i NOT be part of it?

Taylor are we winning yet sweety?

White, Black, Latina

Which is the LEAST attractive Sup Forums and why is it the spic?

Historically Latinos can't compete with African Americans

Sure, but only the one on the left is fuckable and therefore 10000000000x more valuable.

yes sweetie, 2017 was tops for me but 2018 will be tops for all of /us/

nice meme. The latina is considerably more attractive than the black bitch

>newfags
tay tay is in the OP pic. This is a fucking tay tay thread. And you have the nerve to call me a newfag for bumping it? Project much, user?

>T. Black boi

The latina over there is hot as hell.

t. Spic

I was referring to people who too the bait

> humans can't have been evolved like animals have
liberals truly have become urban redneck creationists lmao

"Race" means "type".
A typology consisting of just one single type is a staggeringly stupid concept.

In a race there are winners and retards to fill in the lanes.
Which are you?
Rhetorical quesiton

whos cute. you are you are.

the refugees get really upset when they realize this isn't actually a trump advocacy forum

If post tay tay pics, all is forgiven, user

who's the girl on the right?
damn

Niggers ruin everything, desu

Black Sup Forumstard here. Without trying to meme. Can anyone else here confirm that white people can and do smell like wet dog?

Because I'm just now noticing this. I just got done playing some football with some of my friends and on the ride home, I couldn't help but notice the smelled like wet dogs.

I'm pretty sure as a black person I stink as well. But this is just something I'm noticing.

Marry, kill, kill

I hate retards who doesn't know the difference between species and race.

We are one species, with several races that are able to crossbreed, keep being ignorant.

>We are one species
No fucking way. Niggers, gypsies and sand niggers are definitely not the same species as whites.

no one?
I tried image search but I got nothing

Dont be a fucking idiot, I hate all of the mentioned but it still doesn't change the scientific FACT that they are human, however much a worthless races of humans they are still humans which are able to mix with whites, etc.

>crossbreed

fixed it

Then how come we can easily identify which one of those girls is of European heritage? Checkmate atheists.

What's your point?