Is there anything worse than being atheist?

Is there anything worse than being atheist?

Jew

Ah good point

so instead of pic related, we should choose one and have the rest(including Atheism) be wrong?
not really seeing the point Memeflag

Aren't atheists basically Jew puppets?
I mean even the Atheist symbol atomic thing has a poorly hidden star of remphan in the center.

Religions shaped this world, but yes of course other religions are wrong than christianity. Atheists haven´t contributed anything but degeneracy.

Mormons do more damage to Jesus than atheists do. Atheists are stupid. Mormons are heretics.

An atheist that defends islam because muh people of color

well your forgetting LOTS of recent scientific discoveries

Christianity shaped this world.
Atheists AND Jews have both contributed to degeneracy.

Mine is better.

That's better if anything, at least they can respect one religion. The type you are talking about usually also defend Christianity, at least non-white Christianity in Latin America, Africa, etc.

The worst are the hardcore Communist militant atheists who want to stamp out all religion and enforce secularism everywhere.

Someone who uses a meme flag.

>Religions shaped this world
>The world is completely fucked up with pedophiles and satanists

Good job, religious guy.

Theist of course. We're all atheist before the fairy tale brainwashing occurs.

why does everyone knock degeneracy here.. in my experience it is a lot of fun.

Hedonism doesn't build a society

>Aren't atheists basically Jew puppets?
Atheists don't believe in any of the Jewish gods, angels, demons, devils or other supernatural beings.
All the Abrahamic religions are spin-offs and sequels to the original Judaism, so one could easily make they case they are all subservient.

>a poorly hidden star of remphan
Religious nutjobs are experts at fabricating imaginary symbolism and seeing what literally isn't there.

IF GOD HAS A PLAN, THAT CANNOT BE THWARTED BY MAN, THEN OUR ACTIONS ARE MEANINGLESS

>An atheist that defends islam
Why would a non-believer defend a bunch of lies? In the West we have a constitution that protects religious liberties, so it's possible you're profoundly confusing the right to believe as you choose, not anything actually about atheists.

If any God is real

Then why don’t they prove it

Give me quints

Atheists aren't an organized group that all believe the same things, retard. We are individuals who can't make ourselves believe in your gods.

Being an unregenerated spiritually dead Catholic.

>IF GOD
Never anything more than a hypothetical.

kappa

>american media creates all the degeneracy in the world
>blame it on atheist

Agnostic master race here.

>he actually believes children dont organically wonder about how this world came to be
Kek another retarded backwards athiest

check'em faggot i got god's number 777

Reminder that dumb Christ cucks believe that humans are evil and untrustworthy liars, yet only humans ever speak for god and tell us what he wants.

God is not a person who can speak for himself. An ancient book, written by human hands, does not count.

Being a drumpf supporter

No.If it wasn't for Christianity, America wouldn't give a shit about the middle east. Israel and Jews would just be some fucking retards with there "sacred" book and would have been massacred by America to have a fucking stepping stone in the rightful conquering and acquisition all the middle easts oil for our people. Stop the Sand Nigger regions: Judaism, Christianity, and Islam need to fucking go.

Exactly. Christianity forced whites to give up their own nature-based spirituality for the religion of jewish monarchy worship

God is nothing ore than a jewish king that you can't ever see or question. Whites cucked.

PRAISE KEK

amen

Anti-atheists are literally trolls and divide/conquer jews

/thread

Atheists and jews go hand-in-hand. There is nothing less spiritual and religious of a religion than Judaism, and atheism is just a secular extension of Jewish thought.

>he actually believes children dont organically wonder about how this world came to be
Sure we all wonder, but only the corrupt and dishonest make up lies to tell the children.

>Kek another retarded backwards athiest
You misspelled theist.

>Atheists and jews go hand-in-hand.
The worst thing you can do to atheists is associate them with religious people? I see your point, but we're not be followers of the Rabbi. So it would be yet another lie you have to tell to falsely smear atheists. Good job!

>atheism is just a secular extension of Jewish thought.
Atheism is the the most absolute rejection of the "Jewish" gods and religion. It's a shame you're not bright enough to understand any of this.

>doesnt understand the difference between sharing beliefs an lying
athiests must be so retarded that they believe every interaction outside of confirming their non-belief with other athiests is a malicious exchange. You cant make this shit up.

Being a nigger.

/thread

but technically modern day jews believe in Satan and not God, but well perhaps they arent atheists per say I guess after all

>doesnt understand the difference between sharing beliefs an lying
Beliefs are irrational. But children don't know this. They struggle to build a rational world in their minds and it hinders their development to keep them mired in fantasy.

The purpose of parasitic religions, in ancient times and now, is to keep people in a child-like irrational state of mind, ostensibly to siphon 10% of their income for t̶h̶e̶f̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ "tithing".

Atheists have no beliefs nor bias to confirm. In stark contrast, theists are threatened by everyone who is skeptical of their pack of lies and constantly seek validity in weekly indoctrination sessions.

>You cant make this shit up.
You just did make that shit up. Your cognitive ability is so badly damaged you can't stop lying.

What's the sigma supposed to represent?

Depends on how well said athiest views other religions

Being a Godcuck.

being a lib

Wew

Good post.