Did MEGAnon give us a heads up about today's Fake News Awards?

>The MSM and public will only be given a few hours of notice on the day of each series of Presudential addresses and will NOT be given details or talking points, in advance. POTUS will choose a VERY select group of WH media correspondents to attend live, which BTW, is standard protocol for presidential addresses.

>They will not be afforded the opportunity to tee up presser/subject related questions, which is done on purpose. Gives media no chance to build the public narrative or messaging in advance with a lot of unfounded pre-address "speculation" and hypothesizing for hours, based on a few pre-released talking point bones POTUS will usually throw in advance. When these series of addresses have concluded, NO ONE will be confused. He will be extremely clear and concise. He will leave no room for false narratives. There will be no gray areas left to fill.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144277396/#144285418

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/950103659337134080
youtu.be/alpKAnUFBME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where is the green text from

>Presudential
sounds legit

From link in OP

Dellschau drawings.
Those are worth 10k each I have books about the bloke that did em.

I CN FEEL IT COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT

1700 is noon EST. That was over an hour and a half ago. Therefore, this is a LARP.

it's like a normie visited 1800s area 51 and tried to tell the other normies

Not really. Dellschau wrote all his stuff in code which wasn't cracked until decades after his death, and by complete accident.

Was way, way ahead of his time though.

it's pretty frickin neat.

>trusting larpers

1700 is 5pm est.

nobody gives a shit about GMT/UTC. fuck off uk proxyfag.

Shilling confirms happening.
IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING MEN

Not a proxy fag. Literally live in Michigan, hence looking up EST.

What did he say?

Are you on a VPN? those times are wrong.

M E G A L A R P

No. It's 1:59 here on my home WiFi

You aren't in Michigan then. I'm in Maryland and its 2:01pm.

On one hand, you've got Megs, who's proven herself accurate time and again, and on the other hand, you've got faggot naysayer anons who don't seem to have any contribution to make besides shitposting.

If you want to denigrate Megs, show us why you're any better than you think she is.

> following a tripfag

If its a larp then how come her feet are so cute?

Too bad you don't answer a question.

Because those are the feet from a random girl on the inter web.

>who's proven herself accurate time and again
[Citation needed]
>Megs
Kill yourself

Meg's went crazy last and not heard from

She doesn't trip, fag. Nice memeflag.

Awful lot of shilling if there ain't nothing to it...

>(((went crazy)))

She was dropping too many redpills and probably got compromised.

>DID A LARPER LARP A LARP?

Yes

>Megs

Colgate niggers ain't shit. Why am I not surprised?

Too bad your brain is broken and your curiosity ends when you're not spoonfed

yeah her name is megaanon

You don't understand anonymity. You should stick to reddit.

I left the thread. Him and a group of Prussian and Germanic men met a guy in Sonora California and designed working airships seen in America in the 1800's.

It all fell to shit when the guy supplying the special fuel they used died in an accident. The club disbanded and Dellschau became a butcher.

Years later he realised the story would die if nobody talked about it, but not wanting just anyone to find out, he did 30+ full coloured booklets showing the crafts and how they worked. All his writing was in a code that took years to crack.

People agree to date that if you replicated a craft shown in the book and used oil as a fuel source, they would still fly, albiet, not as well.

There are several books about the issue, but that's the basics.

>calls people asking for proof a shill
Kill yourself
Not an argument. Kill yourself mutt.

If he doesn't want to say what he's means why should I do his work for him?

Can someone post the link of the live YT video? I don't want to miss that shit show

I don't bother with arguments when I can't take the poster seriously in the first place.

Take yourself seriously with a noose around your neck please.

He said what he meant. If I mention a historical event it ia not my duty to educate you on the context. As the curious one who doesn't know, learning about the subject is your work, not his. Don't let social media damage your brain like this.

I don't think there's an official one yet. The one posted earlier was not WH-affiliated. As far as I know, Trump's tweets are all we have to go on and SHS said last night that they would keep the press posted.

All in all, no press update on something that is supposed to happen today seems like a really good sign.

Something is coming

I can't wait

I sincerely hope Mega was right about this (and everything else)

This is an example of his code btw.
If you like I can translate it.

It might not be grammatically correct, as he was Prussian, and never learnt English fluently.

>▶
>File: 40173b40f753c64b5bac7792b(...).jpg (102 KB, 525x701)
>
>This is an example of his code btw.
>If you like I can translate it.
>It might not be grammatically correct, as he was Prussian, and never learnt English fluently.

That looks like ayy lmao tier language

What's it say?

why is the OP claiming this is from Mega? It was literally a 1 post by this ID.

The archive link or the OP image?

It's not a language. It's math

i searched the archive for the unique ID and it was the only post that popped up.

1700 is military time for 5 past noon, you fucking moron.

It pretty much is ayyy lmao language. It's a reverse cipher something. I can't remember it's proper name that code breakers use, but it replaces words with symbols and shifts them about.

First two lines translate roughly to
Despite
Rewired

5pm

the post in OP's pic does very much seem like a donald trump move

Just went crazy out of the blue, huh? She caught the psychosis that's been going around? Bumped into the wrong person on the subway or something?

it would be amazing, but I just have a feeling we won't be that lucky, especially because Trump has been basically silent about the fakeys since last week when he rescheduled them.

LETS FUCKIN GOOO

millenial burgers not into the /maths/

See image in Green txt from OP is in this image

Adding dubz to this thread. Very important.

she got her (((period))). Obvioous shill solipsisim

checked

>being this newfag
You have to go back.

i remember seeing that at the time, but he is posting a 1 post by this ID, and linking it back to something written in October. Trump gave the media literal weeks of notice. It doesn't really fit with the green text.

She doesn't use a tripcode. She acknowledged the name she was given at first, otherwise we identify her by her writing style.

wtf
I live in Michigan. 1700 EST is 5PM EST. Have you considered that usually, things the U.S. government does are stated in EST?

>Trump gave the media literal weeks of notice.

He did? Does anyone have any idea when the "Fake News Awards" are? How about where or how they will be presented? We don't know shit. We have a date, that's it. If it's really Mueller at 5pm, then Trump set it up exactly the way Mega described.

You are retarded because the link in OP is the same thread as pic in

Have to agree. We don't know shit.

we need some digits. PRAISE

Zionist shills are preparing a psy op for tomorrow.

Over the past few days I have seen pictures being posted here relating to Q bullshit. They’re planning to shill and bot a bunch of hashtags on Twitter in order to blame it on Sup Forums. From my point of view it seems like they’re assuming that tomorrows fake news awards won’t be that impactful. If they’re right, then that would be a great opportunity to exploit the hype. Before the even happens they would get these hashtags trending. Things like, #GreatAwakening, #QAnon, #FollowTheWhiteRabbit. You get the idea. I think that they want to use this opportunity to write a bunch of hit pieces on conspiracy theories and the people who believe them. They want to paint the picture of everyone on this site being gullible, schizophrenic, delusional, etc. Just like the shills call us in threads that piss them off.

There are a few reasons I’m making this post. In the event that the Fake News Awards are not as amazing as expected this will exist. It’ll be a way to look back and call out the shills before they even make their move. After all, Sup Forums is a board of peace and everything here is satire. Second of all is that the Q user bullshit is so forced and obviously a fucking psy op, the only reason it’s still brought up here is because of the shills who push it. The third and final reason is that we all know Twitter censors hashtags and preemptively removes them. If the hashtags I mentioned somehow make it to trending and don’t get removed something it up.

I honestly hope that something huge does happen though. From what Trump’s been insinuating over twitter about the “interest and importance of these awards”, I can’t deny that I’m excited.

today*

maybe i just don't know how to 4pleb.

>He will be extremely clear and concise
hahahahahahaha
breath
hahahahahahahaha
yeah, never happen

>5151
Shadilay.

Damnit I want to believe, but LARPing has been out of control for months now.

I don't believe it's gonna be any Mueller stuff, but I've got some cheddar popcorn ready to watch whatever happens.

What I'm saying is that the picture in OP has nothing to tie it to the green text and archive link in the OP.

point made

your entire existence is a LARP as a dumbass. and it's been pretty believable so far

Ahhhh, the latest shareblue copy pasta.
Couldn’t even be bothered to change copy pasta from tomorrow to today.
>someone’s getting fired. You are really not worth what they are paying you.

you aren't in Maryland because it's 3:09 pm here

That's actually a good point he made. Q walks, talks, and looks like a duck if you get what I'm saying.

how fucking stupid are you

jfc, take mil time and subtract 12. thats the hour. hence, 17-12=5. Can we move on from your retardation now?

Drink more Ovaltine

We should scour the web for an update. YT channels are claiming to be ready to stream it when it goes live like they know something we don't, but I kind of doubt they're in the know.

He didn't mention an historical event. I'm your analogy, if you didn't say what you mean then why should I even bother to try to figure out your riddle? There are plenty of things I could look up. If you can't do better than that, you're not worth my time.

Do you know what time the "Fake News Awards" are? No, you don't, nobody does. But why? Why wouldn't we know what time the awards will be given out? What would be the reason to keep that info from the MSM? There really isn't one. If anything you'd think the WH would be out promoting it to get people to watch. Now, look at pic in OP. If that is really what the "Fake News Awards" are, then the green txt offers a pretty good explanation for why we still don't know what time the show starts.

I knew it

i thought his original tweet said 5pm. Thats the assumpting i have been operating under.

>The Fake News Awards, those going to the most corrupt & biased of the Mainstream Media, will be presented to the losers on Wednesday, January 17th, rather than this coming Monday. The interest in, and importance of, these awards is far greater than anyone could have anticipated!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/950103659337134080

the one before that

youtu.be/alpKAnUFBME

Pic related is a list of ShareBlue employees, look them up on LinkedIn