Fake News Awards Live Stream

LIVE: Press Secretary Sarah Sanders URGENT White House Press Briefing ...

FAKE NEWS AWARDS BRIEFING ABOUT TO START!! Get in here anons!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=up-gLF7I8u0

Other urls found in this thread:

ft.com/content/f417f28a-fb23-11e7-9b32-d7d59aace167
archive.is/ugwB5
youtube.com/watch?v=GuxMTmGybxo
youtu.be/8aQQnDTMs6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I miss spicy

"I bet you're all waiting to see if you're Big Winners, I'm sure..."

KEK

Fake news awards later today.

they might ask her about the awards. She might say youll have to see

We need to get out and push the meme that Dims are going to fully be to blame for a government shutdown.

#DemsFavorIllegalsOverMilitary

what time?

wat if the fakenews awards are fakenews?

Same

Then I start dropping mockingbird dissemination network connections.

What if the Rothschilds were behind the WikiLeaks? What if were supposed to become more nationalistic?

You just gotta put your faith somewhere.

Did you're grandpa ever tell you to never put faith in politics?
Put it in a quasi-nonreligion God and yourself, nothing else.

if you mean human beings over defense contractors

that's not a hard sell

like when they added another 80 billion to military spending last year without a debate

the same year they say raising the minimum wage or providing college debt relief was unaffordable

He's a commie, you fuckwit.

I bet sara sucks a mean dick =)

She looks like she would slice it off and preserve it for her phallic necklace of past victims

What's the fuss, tell me what's happening?

Do they really have to use a big googly sarah sanders maw as the still for the jewtube?

Jeez oh Pete

Keep your eyes out on twitter. Q has instructed anons to prepare for memetic warfare. Operation Mockingbird is about to blow up into the mainstream

Is this the normal musical choice for these kind of things, because its so much more classy than something like the rolling stones or some shit.

Tick Tock Drumpfkins :)

That sounds exciting, Swedistan. When does the war begin?

Hope, then

I only have faith for me. Everything else is secondary, your anthropromorphic God doesn't make the cut at all. But you're in luck, my well being includes being Christlike and allying with Christians generally. But when you don't see me on my knees begging the sky for mercy, I'll likely be actively working against that which oppresses you. Peace

I’d cum in her mouth, if you get my drift.

Pack your bags faggit

NO, it is about our military's paychecks over "humans" that have no right to be in the US.

I am a conservative Trump supporter, and I would agree that there is some fat to be trimmed from the bloated military budget. But for Democrats to openly and actively go to the mat, and potentially trigger a government shutdown by fighting for illegal immigrants...more so than natural born American citizens and now willing to withhold our military's pay, this will be the Dims albatross around their necks.

And due to President Trump's tax policies, that is what single handedly, has allowed businesses to raise wages, and give bonuses. And now with more money in the pockets of Americans, there is no excuse for them to not pay their college debt.

Wifey material.

I love Sarah but she should really see about getting that eye fixed

also wtf is this music

The eye gives her character. Fuck. If i had to stare at all those media libcucks all day mine would start doing crazy shit too. I would have done pulled a gun on somebody...

> Nigga ask me that question one mo time!

I heard 5pm EST

that's 2 hours and a half from now, right?

T-2.5 Drumpfkins :)

Tick. Tock.

Bumparino

>if I spell this name's man wrong, it's an insult

My last name is Smith but if people spell it Smythe I honestly couldn't give a shit. What are you even trying to accomplish?

I can't wait for your shit country to balkanize.

I thought Mueller was at 5

The White House just notified Congress that the nation is still in a "state of emergency" thus he still has expanded powers

wonder if that's significant

Oh, sweetie, it's alright. It'll all be over soon.

>We should celebrate immigrants from unique cultures
>lol this guys grandpa was an immigrant with a unique culture what a loser

just typical leftist doublethink

Just came here for this

g-guys
is it...i-is it happening? :3

Excuse me Sup Forums

Might one enquire when President Trumps World famous fake news award show is due to begin?

Don't worry

IT'S FUCKING STARTED BITCHES

5 PM EST.

FNA at 5 and Nintendo product reveal at 5...

Neder user, is de fake news awards een letterlijke show of een metafoor?

Link?

Het is een Shoah. If you know what I mean.

As do i

> (OP)
>What's the fuss, tell me what's happening?
Why should you want to know?

d-ubs and wolf blitzer finally snaps

That was hilarious. Love Sarah

Pic related

Master Yottabyte, reporting in.

did i miss it?

Is this a troll channel? Why does it say government shutdown in the title?

You knock it off. She’s hotttt

i dont know why but it has something to do with the yearly shutdown.
ft.com/content/f417f28a-fb23-11e7-9b32-d7d59aace167
archive.is/ugwB5

Show some confirmation that this YT channel knows when the awards will be.

>1h53M
fuck.. what happened? not watching that shit.

dumb youtube channel

Well I agree (in a motherly way, anyway). I'm just saying that was an unnecessarily graphic picture of her. Kind of like when Smile Train asks for donations with a full-page close up of a deformed baby smiling at you.

Hillary jailed

Piegate

nevermind this link, or archive. it didnt show what i wanted to link.

finished cooking my rice just in time

Bump affirmative

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=GuxMTmGybxo

Stream in 85 mins from now.

bump! ignore all slide threads. This is all we need to care about today

Why does nobody post the official white house stream? That's the best quality and direct from the source.

>Trying to cope with the fact a sexy conservative milf like sarah will never be in your kitchen in a dress and apron pulling a god tier apple pie out of the oven for you and your three boys and two girls to consume together before retiring to the drawing room to read the paper and chat about your day in your comfy suburban americana home.

Oh my kek

Is there even a link? I'm not seeing any official acknowledgement.

See

that's what im saying. These streamers are trying to get easy views spamming their streams for an event that isn't even formally set in stone.

Okay, but who the fuck is Golden State Times? Why do they know when this is supposed to happen?

It's almost like shills want us to miss it.

Well I don’t need to as I’m a sexy Conservative woman myself. I will admit though, she is hot for a woman

Sarah sanders confirmed it in ops link?

Bump

awards at 5pm est

I dunno either.
Someone posted the link about six hours ago. I'm just sharing it because I found no other.

You're right, there's the possibility this thing might not happen at all.
But gosh darn I hope it does.

Im not saying it's not happening. I'm saying that we don't know when. When the time comes there's definitely gonna be a White House stream of it.

I feel it will happen, but as far as I can tell, we don't have anything to go on other than Trump tweets.

I got frozen margaritas, tortilla, salsa and veggies. I’m prepped and READY!!!

5 pm

Come on >goy don't you wanna watch 80 minutes of Alex Jones shilling his conspiratard preparedness kits

>Conservative woman

Contradictio in terminis.

Oh aquafresh nigger, you shouldn’t have.

The fake news awards might tie into Bob Dole congr medal of honor. If your watching it now, doesn't it remind you of an awards show? Everyone is there giving praises to bd.

Kitchen. Go. Back.

Link?

I'm watching it on fox. It's also on cnn.

youtu.be/8aQQnDTMs6g

Fair enough.

Bump AGAIN nigger