America NO!

>There are no borders let them in, right?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5280153/Border-Patrol-agents-destroying-water-left-migrants.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mexican-teenager-crystal-meth-death-us-border-officers-cruz-velazquez-apple-juice-cctv-footage-a7868411.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Border Patrol

dont feed wild animals

(((humanitarian groups)))
these people should be killed

Find out who and deport. No time for these folks that don't want to pick a side of the border to stay loyal to.

This, fuck these people I hope that an illegal kills them or rapes one their family members fucking scum.

Hillory one the popular vote. Drumf is mean.

Anyone who puts out supplies for illegals is a traitor and should be shot.

THIS IS GENOCIDE

Two words
Armed drones

It would be terrible if these water supplies were poisoned.

Littering is still a crime...

So is aiding others in the act of committing a crime...

>expecting us to feel upset about this

>not interactive armed drone video games
it would pay for itself

This

Instead of removing them, they should just put cyanide into the water jugs.

They should be charged with aiding a criminal.

i kind of want to dump some piss jugs in the desert now...

>rundown.

Yeeeeees, fkn destroy their shit. I hope they start shooting the migrants. I have no respect or sympathy for what so ever.

should have poisoned the water then put it back 2bh

They should set loose some grizzly bears or other deadly predators into that area so they can kill both the aids workers and they migrant pets.

Even more brilliant.

wtf im a Border Patrol Agent now

>When the comment section woke as fuck

>Muh drones
1000s of trigger happy southerners cannot wait for hunting season.
I say let them.

Leaving that stuff is clearly aiding and abetting, if they know who is leaving it they should be arrested.

Fox News: Local Law Enforcment Cleans Envionment of Nearby River

based border patrol

the police wouldn't be able to make a charge stick on whoever left that stuff but that is definitely aiding and abetting criminals

Get the fuck back into your own country.

>they even obtained video
Please send video. Its time for some positive feels.

It seems to me that some sort of human trafficing law should apply.

HAHAHAHAHA

Food and drink left out can be easily poisoned. BP is saving these illegals lives.

>grizzly bears
Calm down Niels

It's like leaving food out for plague rats. They need to do some ninja assassinations on those "humanitarian groups" involved in fomenting these nuisances.

BASED border patrols, base Trumerica.

Those fucking assholes! They could put poison in that water instead. Hell, they could fill those bottles with piss.

>Over the last two decades, some 7,000 human remains have been recovered from the U.S. borderlands. In Pima County alone, hundreds of migrants die each year making the crossing.

THANK YOU BASED APOLLO

what the burger said.

How could we not want open borders? How could anyone in their right mind want control over who migrates to their country?

"Mexican teenager dies after drinking liquid meth in front of smiling US border officers"
>USA NO!
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/mexican-teenager-crystal-meth-death-us-border-officers-cruz-velazquez-apple-juice-cctv-footage-a7868411.html

Is that an invitation for me to come live in your house?

Yes. Every homeless person and felon is welcome in my home. They are also welcome to my wife

>Be border patrol agents.
>Dump water jugs out by hand instead of shooting them for target practice.

Are these agents even American?

Kek
TFW couldn't see memery at first.

>hundreds or migrants are dying in Pima County alone

I can kinda imagine some wetbacks hiding nearby until border patrol empties their guns, then bum-rushing them. They're filth like that.

All of the comments supporting the Border Patrol are great. All of the butthurt ones with upside down question marks are too.

Put a cyanide pill in the water instead.

Genius.

Does anybody have that screencap of the cops forcing that little dealer nig to buy bread with all his cash?

I would probably keep the good stuff. I mean, you guys pay for your clean water, correct? Why not just grab the jug, keep the food and what not.

>Migrants
Criminals.

>pay for clean water
Some do, some don't. Depends on state and city shit. That's not a national thing.

Or switched them with bleach
“Buzzards gotta eat, same as worms.”

"Border defenders are repeatedly dismantling resource caches left for infiltrators in the Arizona desert by terrorist sympathizer groups"
I can come up with headlines too.

I hope when you are being robbed by some wetback, remember this you wished your own country and citizens to suffer so your tender fee fees aren't hurt. They know the risks. Fuck em. Only the criminals are fleeing Mexico. Why do you think the country supports it? If their best were leaving, they would be building the wall

>Not pissing in the jugs

user. you re-read his post.

100's. Not enough. They still come over to rape and steal then run away to Mexico

These (((NGOs))) are just fronts for cartel members on this side whose job is to aid the drug mules crossing the border. No one crosses for free, they all carry a few kilos to pay their debt.

anyone feel like crowdfunding land mines?

Actually its the best and the worst leaving. The best arrive in business class and have mansions in Houston and LA.

Calling them all criminals is retarded though. Most border hoppers are just poor. People with nothing to lose. People who will gladly pick fruit in the midday sun for 5 bucks an hour with no health insurance.

Fools!, Do not pour the water out, ADD SALT!
or at least piss in them.

Can we actually donate to the US border patrol?

Why do they refer to them as "migrants" and not their real name, "Illegal Aliens"?

>Breaks law by coming into country illegally
>not a criminal
wut

They really should just demo-ranch the next cache of supplies they find.
Start with a .22LR and make your way up through the calibers.

Why is America so evil? :(
People should get along and help each other.

>Why is America so evil? :(

We are NOT evil.. we are just damn tired of the crime and extra expense of all the illegal immigrants.

People should respect a nation's laws and not cross its borders illegally. Anything that happens to these people is completely on them.

>vandalizing
I would like to bring the courts attention to the case of finders v keepers

Add rat poison.

The crime is caused by poverty. You should just ensure that these people are given equal opportunity and more support to get them on their feet instead of forcing them into ghettos and the drug trade. America can afford it too. Don't be so selfish.
>borders
>2018
Wow, get with the times you neanderthals.

>this
Legally, they are just picking up trash that makes destroys the desert.
I thought liberals were all about saving the environment?

>literal who nation preaching open borders
lmao go on, user. Tell me more about how we should import millions of third worlders into our country to ruin it even more than the leftists did.

NO!, how about they do NOT come here. We are NOT responsible for MEXICAN citizens! There poverty is MEXICO'S problem NOT our problem.

this
it just encourages dependency

I was going to say they should take it and use it elsewhere, but it could be a trap.

what the fuck did they expect to happen
there is thousands of miles of border and only a limited number of agents
if you leave water at popular trails that illegals follow, do you think they're going to leave them so if an immigrant who came in illegally walks by when they aren't present, they can get rehydrated and continue to sneak into the country?

what do we expect to owe to people who are coming in illegally to our country?

what do you expect to happen when you dump shit on federal property?

kys

Why not just setting traps around and caught them when they go for the water and food?

>implying Mexico's poverty and demise aren't America's fault to begin with
You spent decades ruining their country. It's only fair that you do right by the migrants.
What ruins your country is your unjustified xenophobia and racism.

If you give a mouse a cookie

He's going to want a glass of milk

>Seeing trends is xenophobic
Now you're thinking with Leftism!

Add a laxative to the water.

Why didnt they give that water to poor people in America?

>not using water jugs for target practice in the desert
Shiggy

I would've laced the water with rat poison, or something similar. The Border Patrol are too nice.

>The crime is caused by poverty.

Got any evidence to back that up?

>The report finishes by calling for the Border Patrol to be disbanded and reparations paid to the families of victims.

GIVE THEM FREE SHIT GOY

Mexico has HUGE oil supplies and made a killing on the NAFTA deal. Did the government use the money to build a the countries infrastructure and educate the population? No they wasted it, and now the country is corrupt and poor. USA did not make them do this they did this to themselves. Mexico should be rich now but instead it a shithole country.

LOL thats how fucking retarded they are. GET RID of border patrol! Get rid of borders! FREE SHIT!

Ya'll just got shrekt. 2ez
TRICK'D

>Ya'll just got shrekt. 2ez
>TRICK'D

Nope..i I got a raging Mexican hate on

>won
Fuck dude. Learn English before you take a job shilling on an English board