Bakabt

Finally.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BakaBT/status/862397046048870400
bakabt.me/random
bakabt.me/torrent/153247/pocket-monsters-pok-mon-season-01-indigo-league-eng-dub-p-o-pm
bakabt.me/torrent/182273/me-me-me-nihon-animator-mihonichi-3
bakabt.me/torrent/181319/rojiura-daiikku-first-district-back-alley
pastebin.com/kaLdyXqp
bakabt.me/torrent/143328/fatal-fury-osts
bakabt.me/torrent/180380/daiya-no-ace-ace-of-the-diamond-720p-commie
bakabt.me/torrent/345724/neko-neko-fantasia-ld-orphan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's this supposed to be?

BLESS

Cant you tell that its a login form

Yay.

Good News indeed.
Personally I havent used BakaBT for much ever since I started using AB, but BBT is peerless in archival and retention due to its bp systen.

>had an account for years, often long periods of not being used and it existed
>even downloaded something less than half a year ago
>still got pruned

>Haven't used my account for 6 months
>Only ever used it to download Sailor Moon
>Can still log in fine

Guess that's a good thing? Too bad my account got pruned.

Hopefully AB will end the maintenance soon.

Why a pair of kirbys?

Had a good ratio and still got pruned

WHAT THE FUCK

>kirbys

Why is the password label not aligned......................... Why................. WHYYYYYYYYYYYY

Im going to start seeding like never before, need to get my ratio up. These are dark times for us

It's to weed out incompetents who will try to enter the password where it says "p:" instead of the textfield below.

They'll just keep clicking next to "p:" and never figure out there's not a text field there

Open applications when?

To trigger you

>forgot password
>no recovery option
Huh.

It seems they'll add this functionality later.

>later
But I don't want my account to be pruned.

like how late, im probably already reaching the breaking point of auto-deletion

Don't know, just saw it on their twitter: twitter.com/BakaBT/status/862397046048870400

I've never seen that blue Kirby before, is it from a new game?

>donation is closed
Well guess my ratio will forever remained fucked. And I want to torrent Rayearth and El Hazard too...

Just download a freeleech torrent that has a bunch of leechers on it and let it sit for a few days/weeks.

This. Unless you are warned, you can still easily recover. If you are willing to go as far as to donate money, then just rent a basic seedbox for one month for 10$, fill it with popular freeleech torrents, and wait. Unless you have many terabytes downloaded, one month should more than suffice to fix your ratio.

If you are warned, i.e. you have leecher status and can't download new anime, then you can recover by looking for torrents that are hosted both on bakabt and elsewhere, downloading them from the other source, and then seeding on bbt. It's harder but not impossible, either.

I thought you only need to seed something to prevent account pruning and not actually logged in to the site.

Meta Knight is a blue Kirby.

>Kirbys

Ok, I giggled.

I'm warned but I do have some bakabt stuff that I downloaded before that I can seed, except they have 0 leechers so seeding is impossible

You can also look for torrents with several leechers, find identical torrents on other sites, download them, and then seed to BakaBT.

Try seeding bonus torrent?
New music and stuff also usually have leecher and pretty easy to get.

>Download a bunch of shit you don't want so maybe after a while you can download something you do want.
Private trackers are fucking disgusting.

Don't know about BBT, but you don't have to do that for AB. Ratio isn't an issue, HnR is.
And as long as you seed beyond the minimum time, you won't get HnR.

Why are you whining about your ratio? BBT Has a shitload of FL torrents.

Yay.

>Help others get what they want in order to earn the right to get what you want
How disgusting, indeed.
And it's not "maybe after a while", he's already warned which means that he has uploaded less than half of what he's downloaded. He's already downloaded what he wanted, and they're not even asking him to give as much as he took. Just half of it.

>used to download torrent from public bakabt and then seed it in private tracker after it's done
>now my individual torrent ratio filled with infinity
Too bad they closed it.

And getting bonus point to buy upload ratio is freaking hard in BakaBT, damnit.
Actual 160 hours of seeding for a meager 10 GB? Like, damnit man, I can get like 100 GB in AB with that effort.

I hate playing the BakaBT minigame of "replace torrents that are no longer Bonus with new Bonus torrents to maintain 10bp/h"

>haven't used my account for two years
>no problem logging in
Looks like it was random.

Maybe because you seed the torrent you get from there.

>made an account there years ago to download some hentai
>used random details because I thought I'd only need it for that moment
>can't remember username or pass

>Can't even tell it's a puyo

>goes private
>still has a shit selection

>goes private
>still has a blacklist

Holy fuck, is this real?
What's the fucking point, then?

>made the same post as a tripshit I filtered
I'm out.

After having to experience it recently to upload stuff, AB's search engine sucks. It's split into different categories, and it doesn't look like it even supports Japanese names for authors/artists.

bakabt.me/random
Post gets.

Is it supposed to just show a login page? Do we really need accounts to even look at any part of the site now?

>480p Gundam AGE

Good fucking luck.

>Mushishi Zoku Shou
For the first time I get something really good.

>bakabt.me/torrent/153247/pocket-monsters-pok-mon-season-01-indigo-league-eng-dub-p-o-pm
Jokes on you I have the actual physical totally-not-pirated DVD of this.

bakabt.me/torrent/182273/me-me-me-nihon-animator-mihonichi-3

Fuck.

bakabt.me/torrent/181319/rojiura-daiikku-first-district-back-alley

Here's a random completely subbed pre-2000 script for AniDB. I'd make one for Baka but I don't actually know what I'm doing, plus I have to add login credentials(?). It requires Python and I don't even know if it works properly, but it'd be nice to have a functioning random script with filters.

pastebin.com/kaLdyXqp

It's a pain in the ass seeding from an old laptop when you don't have a lot of storage space and you torrent to store them in an external hard drive for later viewing, but if you seed from the external hard drive you'll just lower the lifespan of it fucking everything up when it dies. So I didn't bother when I made the account years ago and just used it for the search engine after it got warned. Hope donations comes back soon.

So does anybody know how one can make an account on the new bakabt? I either never bothered making an account or my account got deleted for some reason. I don't remember which, but it would be nice to have access to that site again for older stuff.

You don't.

You can't, at least not right now. They might open signups after things settle down from going private and switching providers.

Damn...
I don't like signing up for stuff like this, but if I have to in order to get anime, I guess that's just how it's going to be.

bakabt.me/torrent/143328/fatal-fury-osts

ARE YOU OKAY?!?!

>2017
>Bakabt
Might as well use nya pantsu

Why not both?

Why not AB?

Why not three of them?

I need them old shitty anime.

Are they going to start allowing licensed anime now that they're private?

>We will keep the blacklist for the time being. It'll help keep the heat down and there's more important things that still need to be done.

This is what I dont get. They have gone private but still have the downside of a public torrent.
I really wanted to download some stuff from there, but why I am to enroll in a private-ish tracker that denies almost all the advantages.
Maybe they, the staff of BBT knows somethig that we dont know, something that can explain this walled garden that offers almost no privileges.
It feels like a dick move more like a preemptive move motivated by paranoia.
Well, I guess a Thanks is in order for all the stuff that I got through the years

>bakabt.me/random
nada, zip, zero
the fucking login page

Like quoted from their forums
They only just went private and there hasn't been any official final word on whether they will keep their blacklist or not. The torrent scene is shaky right now, and I do think it's understandable that they want to lay low for a while. I do hope they get rid of the blacklist now, but saying they have no advantages is retarded. BBT is for archival of old shows, and it's still the best for that purpose. I'm not on AB so I don't know what it's like, but I understand that while it's better for a lot of things, torrents there still don't have the same lifespan as on BBT.
Other than BBT (and maybe AB), try to find me well-seeded torrents of old niche shows like Mahoujin Guruguru, and then come back to me and say that BBT doesn't offer any advantages.

And what is the fugging advantage to me that they fancy themselves like the library of alexandria if I cant get in? This is one of the essential problems of any private tracker.
I hope that they offer a logical way to get in, because if they dont, then there is not much difference.

you had 20 years to make an account on BBT

Oh boy, my BBT ratio might finally be relevant!

Post ratios!

how do you live with yourself

Cunt.

>implying
>implying while also missing the argument
sasuga

bitch please every man for himself

Soo when can we make new accounts?
because I forgot mine.

share and share alike, user

Thats what I think most of the people are wondering.
I kinda understand that they wanted to lay low, but really, if what.cd fell, then every private tracker is at risk. What they should do is making redundant backups so in case of a raid they could rebuild easily and quickly

>implying
okay, only 13 years

bakabt.me/torrent/180380/daiya-no-ace-ace-of-the-diamond-720p-commie

Don't worry fampai, I'll slip you an invite when the time comes.

I have a bunch of old hentai I got from bakabt, do hentai torrents usually have a bunch of leeches so I can seed and raise my ratio?

Thanks for 2 TB seedbox, I pay €10 every month for it.

10 euro for 2 TB? Mine costs three times that for the same storage. Which provider/plan are you using?

bakabt.me/torrent/345724/neko-neko-fantasia-ld-orphan
Mmmm, yes.

I use Kimsufi, you get 100 Mbit/s instead of 1 Gbit/s and must install everything manually from ssh (there's no gui), since it's a dedicated server.

You must set up firewall, auto-update the server and secure it manually.
Also, the support sucks. Expect answer from Kimsufi staff within ~1 week.

I still don't see any 2 TB plan for under 15 eur a month. Are you on a legacy plan or something?
Either way I'll stick to my seedboxes.cc vampire box. It's pricier but the connection is better and it's zero-effort.

Sorry, 1 TB for 10 euro (excluding VAT).
Yeah, I don't recommend Kimsufi unless you visit Sup Forums regularly, have installed Linux, or familiar with command line.

I hope they at least give people a chance to restore pruned accounts.

Niche stuff usually gets seeded more than average

And just like that I instantly forget about every anime I've been wanting to download this last week.

I hope they die again soon. Nobody needs them anymore.