America isn't a shith-

Americans keep telling me that my country is a shithole (Parroting their precious charlatan like usual) yet this picture here disproves them.
What the fuck is wrong with their country? You can't just blame the Jews for this. What went wrong?
Also, lets have a quintessentially American thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

ineteconomics.org/perspectives/blog/america-is-regressing-into-a-developing-nation-for-most-people
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link?

>90% 0f that is Niggers

Calm the fuck down Nigel. What's got you all hot and bothered? Did you get arrested for not renewing your TV license? Bobbies at your door for something you wrote on twitter? Coppers here to confiscate your butter knives?

everything in that list except for class divide, oil and work hours is because of niggers

So? 90% of our terrorists attacks and acid attacks are due to fucking foreigners. We don't get a fucking break from it from you cunts.

You don't get a pass because they've fucking niggers you duplicitous little maggots.

You either blame your problems on niggers for low income crime and you blame the jews for any crimes committed by your upper echelons. You're fucking pathetic.

OP is right. Please don't burden yourself by coming to our shithole country.

Your country is smaller than most of our states. Also, those stats will be changing soon. Part and parcel.

>what went wrong?
we are 50% non white..... cmon man

>No True Scotsman

More mental gymnastics.
Your country is almost 3rd world in tier in ALOT of places.

What's wrong?

Can't handle the truth?

ineteconomics.org/perspectives/blog/america-is-regressing-into-a-developing-nation-for-most-people

Handle what truth? Your country has regressed into almost developing nation status for the vast majority of your people - and despite the fact that you HAVE guns and you go on about being free ALL THE TIME you still have let your country be usurped by nefarious forces that have long since enslaved you to their corporate system.

>Not truly human

WHITER

>ou still have let your country be usurped by nefarious forces that have long since enslaved you to their corporate system

You're right, but you say that as if you're not in the same exact position.

At least we don't get arrested for rude facebook comments.

Instead you get SHOT by your military style police that view the populace with suspicion and hatred and are ready to gun you down at a moments notice should they even remotely suspect you have a weapon.

Also the only people who get arrested are people who are stupid enough to spam "Yeh fukin kill the muzzies can't wait to stab em" on facebook you ignorant mongoloid.

>No True Scotsman

>5.9x likely to be in prison
Irrelevant unless nigger
>consume 3.1x more oil
Who cares? Get a hybrid faggot.
>2.4x on healthcare
Best healthcare quality in the world. You're welcome for the cures you get from the amount of money we spend on research. Plus you make 41.55% more money negating this.
>2.4 times more electricity
Who cares? Use how much you want.
>3.8x more likely to be murdered
Irrelevant unless you live with niggers. I unfortunately do but will move soon.
>6.88% less free time
Depends on the job.
>39.32% more of a class divide
Who cares? How does that negatively affect you? You are making 41% more money than you were because of those rich assholes you jealous fuck.
>3x more likely to have HIV/AIDS
Irrelevant unless nigger, homosexual or Charlie Sheen
>39% more likely to die in infancy
Irrelevant unless nigger or living near shitty hospitals. Then you also have a coin toss of whether you are even born or not.
>1.38% more likely to be unemployed
Irrelevant unless ooga booga gibs me shit whitey
>die 0.86 years sooner
Around blacks never relax

Are you a nigger? You seem to think police shootings are rampant here when in fact they are very rare.

Your police *literally* protect muslim pedophile sex rings.

*tips meme*

>Heh, its niggers

Literally not an argument. This does not excuse that your country has become a shithole. Niggers were integral to this - but you still have them and they aren't going away.

Likewise, most of the problems here that you constantly scream at us about are caused by pakis, yardies and eastern euros and we do not get a break from them.

heh no m8 if u take away the fact that its pakis causin' these problems yeh then we dont actually have em :^)

Hahahah
>41.55%
no wonder anglos are such shit.

>>You are making 41% more money than you were because of those rich assholes you jealous fuck.

>herniated disc
>become unemployed
>poverty and untreated illnesses because americans dont believe in wellfare

yeah, no. thanks, but no.

They're not Anglo anymore.

If you are unemployed they pretty much give you medicaid. If we want tips on how to ruin the HRE or trick Germans into fighting wars we will call you Austria.

More like 40% niggers, 20% mexicans, and 30% jews.

>most of those statistics are skewed for ONLY IF you live in liberal democratic coastal city..

The U.K. is Muslim.
Isn't it tragic?
But never forget:
OP is a faggot!

41% more money
worth

>military style police
only in the coastal cities to east coast and west coast
>police find people suspicious
only in the coastal cities to east coast and west coast
>suspect you have a weapon
only in the coast cities to east coast and west coast. every one else IS ARMED and police are /cool/ with the patriots (AKA the same folks who kicked you bongs out the first time)
>only people who are arrested are those who spam ...""...
once again, only in the coastal liberal cities

everywhere you think is popular in America IS literally shit and everywhere else is totally based.
t. suburbanite wanderer...

>90% of our terrorists attacks and acid attacks are due to fucking foreigners.

Pretty much.

>another britbong bitching about america

>Also the only people who get arrested are people who are stupid enough to spam "Yeh fukin kill the muzzies can't wait to stab em" on facebook you ignorant mongoloid.
This is factually untrue. Incitement is completely different from "offensive speech." Shitty try, bong.
independent.co.uk/news/uk/arrests-for-offensive-facebook-and-twitter-posts-soar-in-london-a7064246.html

>niggers are integrated into in your country and are distributed evenly

Except that they aren't. They all exist in cities for one. Two they all exists in the South and East coast cities. There are several states you can move to with a 90% threshold of whites(10% being Asians etc). Whites don't live with blacks. We will eventually balkanize.

I don't scream at you fucks for shit Britbong. We're all in this as a race. Pol pushes to inspire you fucks to do something about the problem and get active rather than hide and hoard your rusty spoons.

We have welfare. The problem is we have ooga boogas taking advantage of it all. If you're hurt on the workplace you will be compensated generously the rest of your life by either the company or the state. The situation you described has never happened to my knowledge. Stay where you are anyways Austria. Keep fighting the good fight.

HAHAH MAGA BASED! SHADILAY MY KEKISTANI!
totally MAGA meme magick hahahah XD GOD emperor!!!!!!!

lmao see how butthurt the Paki gets when you call him what he is

Whatever helps you sleep at night, "bruv"

Ikr

Here comes the All American Circlejerk.

Fact is, my country is a better place to live in than yours.

>here comes the circle jerk
>no europeans around to come to your aid
>literally made a thread talking shit about america
>expecting no one to throw shit back at you
Bitch

Then why do more people immigrate here? Check mate, Mamood.
Keep your shitty gray skies. I'll take our purple moutains majesty.

If you have money (upper middle class and above) you cannot beat the United States.

If you’re poor and homeless, you cannot beat welfare states like California

dumb frogposter.

You always do this. You do it in mutt threads, you do it in other threads made by you mocking other nations and ethnicities. You all come in and have a little hugging session.

Because your country literally gives out residency permits to Somalians, Congolese and other assorted shitskins - without a huge amount of capital it is impossible to migrate to the US as a European and without a large amount of income your life will be hell.

>be 6 times more likely to be in prison
>be 4 times more likely to be murdered
>be 3 times more likely to have HIV
sounds like those only apply to niggers living in US, not the average white.
I would love to see similar statistic comparing average UK white and US white.

>you all come in and have a little hugging session
Like you and other "europeans" from Sup Forums who make amerimutt threads?Quit being a hypocrite.

>bong talking to a shart about govt-propped shitskin migrants
oh, i'm laffin
also it's cheap as shit to live in the country
not everywhere is NYC or LA, Khabib.

>hehehe "europeans" hehehe there aren't any white Europeans who hate America so they must be shitskins i'll call them an arabic name

The only question really is whether the healthcare costs eat up the extra earnings

Except he never called Britain a shithole Muhammad. He was referring to African and south American countries. This is a D&C thread.

checked
try not to be too triggered by it, Gamal. It's all in good fun, Rakeem.

A lot. Not alot. Two words. Mong.

I never said there weren't white europeans who hate america fucktard.I'm implying that most people from Sup Forums are shitskins.

Another question would be quality of care, rates of taxation, budget defecits, rate of growth, etc. I guess those are multiple questions.

Infighting.
Love it

Did you read the fucking message? IT clearly says that Americans keep parroting their 'based' charlatan president and have taken to spamming "shithole" as if it was a new novel word to them.

What can i say? That happens when you let civilians carry butter knives

I can take my fucking machete down the street and get it sharpened and buy a bottle of wine at the same time.

>America is the shittiest country in the world if you only look at white countries

Also don't forget that while we make 41% more money than you, we also pay a lot less for goods. How much does an xbox cost over there nowadays with VAT?

Dumb post

more class divide in the US then in the UK
kek

Source?

I'm with the brit here, America is just a multi-cultural shithole that Europe should not strive after. When I think about the failures of multiculturalism I think of america. It's pretty shocking how the USA is less white than Malmo in percentage.

>prison
>electricity
>AIDS
These three are in a persons control though.

>more class divide in the US then in the UK

british people love to larp as working class when in fact most of them are middle class.

>make 41% more money

Wew lad. Really puts the poor in europoor.

definitely not 41% more.

the British class system is a bit more then just economical though.

you make more money but you have to pay health insurance, jew insurance etc...

its just the paid vacations that we get and we actualy pay taxes for the whole thing.
you peeps pay less taxes but have a shitload of additional taxes for a bunch of stuff.

i bet the 41% evens out in the end.
but then again, the pic is nonsense.

Of course we give you shit about it. We already have a nigger problem that can't be fixed entirely without another civil war. YOU still have the time to reverse the course you're on. We WANT you to succeed and get the shitskins out of your country. We have too much love for our anglo brothers to watch you make the same mistakes we did and do nothing.

We can't do it for you.

>Open thread
>It's a British flag

I'll take a little bit of shit from the likes of Norway or Switzerland or other countries that have legitimate claims to being better than America, but Britain simply isn't one of them. The United Kingdom is an Orwellian dystopia. It is a glorified prison island that I would legitimately be terrified of being shipped off to, as if it were some Siberian gulag. In many ways it is, except the food is worse than a gulag.

>We have welfare
how does it work? do you immeediately get wellfare as soon as you become unemployed or do you have umemployment-insurance money? doest that money cover free health care? is the wellfare health care the same as the regular health care? do you get wellfare even as a millionaire or do they force you to sell your house, car etc. before you receive wellfare?
do you receive wellfare in money or in "free stuff"? is it only for a limited amount of time or forever? do they let people starve to death?

wellfare can mean a lot of different things.

>90% 0f that is Niggers

>implying bongs aren’t literally peasants

Brits have a heritage of being bootlicking serfs to inbred monarchs. They are so poor they are still running 1940’s technology in their bathrooms, too stupid to make a faucet that doesn’t either boil your hands or give you frostbite.

>"Cooking in England, when well done, is superior to that of any other country in the world."
Louis Eustache Ude 'Le Cuisinier français'

>"England has no rival in the preparation of seasoned pork, and her famous bacon, the renown of which is enormous, constitutes one of the greatest discoveries in the science of gastronomy" -
Auguste Escoffier 'Le Guide Culinaire'

HMMMM.
Ps. You have more prisoners per population than us and your prisons are run like an industry.

>in b4 "but its niggers :("

Tis the tard thing. TV has lobotomized tens of millions

youtube.com/watch?v=Z8zNsUTWsOc

It checks out.

Let's be honest though Britain is the best country on earth, we owned 2 thirds of the world and we in one way or another we still do, three of our vassal countries are top 10 richest countries on earth. The best scientists, entertainers, historians basically the best everything came from Britain we even invented english you filthy mutts. America is just salty that they are hated worldwide while we are respected. And don't t
Use that you could beat us in war b.s. we both have nukes it would be mutually insured destruction.

Britannia rules the waves

Oi! Get a life, bin that knife!

Don't be indifferent!
Bin that infant!

>rules the waves

Not a chance. The U.S. navy is stronger than the rest of the world’s navies combined.

Do you any idea how sad it looks to use old quotes from dead people to try and defend yourself?

>We don't get a fucking break from it from you cunts.
So you find a white area to live in, all those negatives go away and you make 41% more money

>drop the wine bottle
>shatters in to thousands of tiny jagged edges
>sentenced to multiple life sentences
Just another day in Bongland

The difference is that the UK is still far whiter and has far less niggers than the US

Don’t forget to pay your tv license! This propaganda ain’t gonna pay for itself!

You know that the meme of our food being bad comes from Americans visiting our country after world war 1?

Like the meme of our teeth being bad comes from the Simpsons and Austin Powers.

>white area suddenly becomes non-white
>you suddenly become unemployed and because you are 50 noone wants to hire you anymore
>but at least, at one point, you earned 41% more than a brit

Make sure you pay your netflix subscription, goyim! We need those shekels to make the next batch of anti white programs we'll then broadcast all over the world!

Have you promised to not boycott Israel yet? You'll need the signed paper if anything happens to you.

>oil and electricity

literally nobody cares

>murder, infant mortality, AIDs, and incarceration
niggers, niggers, and niggers

>make 40% more money but 40% more class divide

what does this even mean? You'll have more money and other people will not? Oh no, that sucks

America is utterly BTFO for healthcare and free time, but this is just stupid.

nah, it comes form the fact that you have different cuisine than most continentals. ham and eggs for breakfast for example is seen as very weird here. fish and cheeps is also something that sounds strange.

I like our food, but I also love continental food. I've never tried proper Austrian or Germanic food. I really should. :(

Also Jellied Eels are great people knock them but they're actually delicious.

I find this US vs UK shitflinging amusing. We do the same thing with Portugal.

i dont think you know what that means retard