This what happens when an alt right racist goes out in public

This what happens when an alt right racist goes out in public

twitter.com/30secondflghts/status/953117792630398976

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/ht-haiti
twitter.com/30secondflghts/status/953117792630398976
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That reminds me. There hasn't been a nigger hate thread in a while.

Nigger hate thread now everyone, get in here

This is why you carry every day.

nigger hate thread on a anonymous board

Never understood why it's a thing, you are basically admitting that you are a coward and can't speak irl

Sage

I never understand these retards who go around calling chimps "niggers" and not being able to fight or at least have a weapon. I swear they're just as retarded as the nigger

Shouldn't have taught niggers English. Words make their chimp brains very angry.

“Got his done cleaned proper.” Why the fuck to all these manufactured post videos have these degenerate fucking captions. Hurdurrrr listen to my street lingo and how fucking cool I am posting about fighting the minority alt right that is only as big as the left makes it out to be huurrrr

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

>waits till he turns around then attacks
By these niggers logic driving a challenger through a crowd that was facing him was heroic as fuck.

knocking down a paunchy old man
what a hero

Dude says nigger then walk away fast

why are you in such denial? Next time you see a nigger say nigger and stand facing him, you gill get your skull bashed the same way

you mad nigger?

these are the people who create threads about ethnostates and how black people are inferior

no happy i'd say

Happy that you can't say this word in public like you want to

>boomer the post

>and how black people are inferior
>you deserve a beating for stating facts

meanwhile pic related is acceptable behavior

fucking niggers

BASED black brotha. be patient you'll be majority in faguette land soon. then the cracka genocide can begin

t. fellow black turk

he went home and posted a nigger hate thread on Sup Forums after

lmao

Sure man. I sold these when I was 10. No nigger killed me.

Because you are either a nigger yourself or a libshits faggot. We get it.

This is why you should carry a gun.

The more creative version

post niggers getting beaten

>Der Account von @30SECONDFlGHTS wurde aufgrund der Gesetze vor Ort zurückgezogen in Germany. Mehr erfahren
Danke Heiko.

That's why you always carry a fully loaded firearm when saying dumb shit to violent people.

Ok next time someone calls me a rude name I'll just kneecap them cuz it hurt my feelings. Namecalling is childish but responding with physical violence is even more juvenile.

i'm a "nigger"

And i'm proud of it

You can insult me as long as you want over the internet i don't give a single shit

Tomorrow i can kill a dozen white people saying "i hate white people" and you would still get stomped if you called me a nigger in the street in front of other niggers
Maybe we're savage, whatever, you are pussies and we are here

I'm happy about that

THE

FORBIDDEN

WORD

It's all false flags bro

I call niggers niggers all the time, and do their face.

Stop projecting your beta lifestyle onto others you dumb cuck

Y’all think he kicked his ass strictly for saying nigger. The old geezer was antagonizing the dindu for a good 2 minutes that we see. Geezer deserves that beat down seeing as he starts shit without being able to back it up. I’m sure the dindu could’ve done much worse.

>we are here
Not for much longer, nigger.

Ok nice for you

i bet you can say it at your work, in the mall, on facebook etc

don't give a shit

Still can't remove the fact that we keep coming in your land and keep multiplying

That's weird. I've called quite a few niggers out in public. They usually just square up and act tough then do nothing because their boys arent around.

Haha just degrade them to nothing then they just do nothing. It's fuggin great.

Idk whwre this "niggers are tough" image came from. They are sweeter than the rainbow.

This is why they are so obsessed with traveling in groups because a nigger by himself or even 2-3 em is a scared little bitch.

Sie könne ihren Sarkasmus sonst wo hinstecken wir sind ein schönes Land und wir brauchen mehr Ärzte und Ingenieure.

>Ein Multikulturelles Deutschland ist ein Deutschland in dem ich gerne Lebe und wen Zensur dazu gehört so soll es sein

Yeah but we still get to kill yall and get away with it haha.

Rekt little nigger sandshit.

Make a video next time and post it on Sup Forums :)

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/ht-haiti

The average Haitian is functionally retarded.

Halt die Fresse, Heiko.

Stop LARPing you keyboard warrior. I would kick you in the throat and then do the same to your 54 kids, Tyrone. And you aren't "multiplying" you're getting shot dead by the great police we have here in the states. Maybe only in Africa you're "multiplying" but that's because every black person has shit tons of kids because the more kids you have, the more likely one of them will make it to adulthood and supply the family with gibs

This is what happens when niggers fight whites.

Anyway why are niggers so afraid of Russians? If you imitate a Russian accent they fuckers suddenly go from cocky to sweet-talkers

>nigger
>french flag

This is a legit post by a real nigger.

Guy is a retard. Not because he's old, white and racist but because you don't turn your back on people who are waiting for an opportunity to attack you. Also standing there talking about it for 2 minutes is a waste of time. If you are ready to lay some pain on someone you do it right away and throw the first punch. Statistically people who throw the first strike win fights.

SHEEEIT

he was probably drunk

HAHAHAH GET KNOCKED OUT WHITE BOI HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I say nigger all the time. Niggers are really scared of white people when they aren't with the rest of the monkey pack.

Because Russians don't give a shit about consequences that would only bother civilized people.

you seem triggered whiteboi

Cool

10 more will replace 1 you kill

and sooner or later one of your daughters, grand daughter will be fucked by one

90% the guy is just LARPing. He should be considered an ANTIFA faggot until he posts a handpicture with timestamp

He waited until the old drunk turned around to attack and then took 8 shots to drop his old ass.

Weak as fuck.

I don't know man, that pasty white kid was looking bretty inferior

Where did i see this before...? -Oh that's right..

>All those niggers getting knocked out
is the glass jaw genetic or what?

>stop larping!
>i would kill you if i saw you!

fucking lawl

>twitter.com/30secondflghts/status/953117792630398976

Why won't twitter videos play for me anymore? the video is loaded but won't play

You stupid fucking nigger monkies are not multiplying whatsoever in the USA. Abortion, gangs, drugs and general shit lifestyle ensures that. You are nothing more than a stain on a clean white shirt.

I think I remember this one. Black dude was bullying some autistic kid and the Chad QB laid him the fuck out.

True, but how the fuck do niggers know this?

You mean nigger as fuck.

You're a stupid nigger. You want to destroy peoples reputation because you know people will chimp out. You know there will be threats and the stuff that surround it. I shouldnt have to face that stuff to have the opinions I have. Just like some little jiggaboo nig would say anything he wants about white people including killing them and nothing would happen. I dont get that.

I'll tell you what though, i'll say whatever i want in the street in public.

I'd say it to your face then punish you as well. :)

Yep!

Do a video where you call a nigger of the same size as you a nigger
Post it here then i will be mad

>See cherrypicked videos of white boi wreking niggers
>think white are masterrace

blacks who think they are masterrace are as dumb as you

Sure
>le 52% face

NICE

They get beaten up by Russians in prisons.

We've got Jew cookies (Jodenkoeken)

Beat that ;)

>attack someone for a word
>but also we are equal

everyone in that image looks pathetic

eat shit mo

>nigger of the same size
Difficult, they are all manlets.

The only reason why their population is growing is is because we take them from shithole countries as immigrants and refugees. Our government wants division and problems so we'll hand over more power.

Why are white people such pussies? I mean they talk so big on the itnernet but 8/10 streetfights i see of a black guy vs a white boy, the black man wins. This is why it's important to keep your racist remarks on the internet, which you probably already do because none of you have the balls to say the N word to a blacks mans face.

he was probably drunk, you fucktard

More like

>bored kid who showed up for the drama takes off his t-shirt

He isn't on either side he just thought it'd be fun. With that in mind it's too bad nobody beat his ass.

Beats up old man. Talks about how he's the shit.
>Woulda ripped that niggers head off.

Thats just in the movies you fuckin nigger bitch. Haha. It's the fact that YOU sandshits and niggers keep multiplying yourselves because ypu dont have to face consequences for your actions. Special little snowflake nigger haha. :)

>someone said a word
>this gives me carte blanche
Well damn, I wish I was "oppressed" like niggers are. Just say something back and laugh it off. Instead they beat or kill whoever said the forbidden word and end up in jail. Somehow they still think they were in the right and that they dindu nuffin.

Well, he got what he wanted lol!

Yes i am a dumb stupid smelly ass nigger
whatever man

told you i dont give a shit
we are here and we we'll stay
Interracial couple exist whatever stat you pull out your ass

I've dated/fucked mostly white girls so far

sure goober i will

haha :)

We have ice cream

You need to suppress or remove them, otherwise you are giving them the freedom to gang up on whites

Then sound like he needs to lay off the alcohol since he is gonna keep getting his teeth knocked every saturday night.

that's actually an easy way to kill niggers

1.call him a nigger
2.nigger attacks
3.shoot a nigger in the head
4.call self defense
5.get out clean

lol.. but then again.. niggers will stop going ape shit crazy when you call them niggers after that

>carte blanche
The french nigger probably doesn't even know what that means.

Lol stupid mother fucker got what he deserved. Talk shit, get hit. Don't egg someone to get into a fight with you if you can't defend yourself. That white man is the real nigger in the situation.