It's not 11d underwater hungry hippos, gang

>It's not 11d underwater hungry hippos, gang
>It's not 347d maga maga maga ultimate frisbee chess, gang
>It's not semierotic horizontal connect 4, gang
>gets BTFO by 4D chess every time
When did you realize Lil Benji was a line-toeing ultra cuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aK8mbA083hE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when i saw his kippah

fpbp

when he quit his job to white knight for Michelle Fields

I need to discuss these revelations with my rabbi before giving you a proper answer.

funny how all it took was the embassy move for him to warm up to trump

ding ding ding

that was before I was redpilled fully about the kikes, as it turns out Benny Boy helped me along that path

fuck you. nobody is better at wrecking liberals better than shapiro.

i love how jared taylor has ducked out of debating ben for nearly 2 years now. 2 years little benji has asked jared to debate ethnonationalism, and for 2 years jared has come up with the most pathetic excuses.

He even said it himself wrecking snowflakes is the easiest thing you can do and nothing to be proud of
>also buy this lefitst Tears cup, gang

Viva La Ben SHepHERO

Jews > Ragheads allday

When I found out his sister Abi is cute! CUTE!

First time I listened to him

I listen to Ben's podcast sometimes. Jewishness aside, he usually gives both sides of a topic and stays objective for the most part. But when it comes to Israel, he performs impressive mental gymnastics that contradicts other points he's made.

All in all, he's a necessary ally in red-pilling the normies, it just seems like he can't let go of his Jewishness.

Say what you will about Ben Shapiro but he is smart and brave. Imagine speaking at Berkeley knowing that people are running around the campus with butterfly nets hoping to capture him and trap him in a mason jar prison

Jared taylor interviewed a recently by israeli media. the interviewer was left wing person. Jared kept insisting that races are not the same and explained him ashkenazi jews have the highest IQ average than any other race and blacks are the dumbest.

He alone had the chance to prove that /pol wasnt always right.

Alas /pol is always right.

youtu.be/aK8mbA083hE

Someone post ben in a cowboy hat

After his last Berkeley appearance

how do israelis and jews feel about always been grouped together as one race or ethnicity? does it feel weird if you're an ashkenazi and someone thinsk you're the same race or ethnicity as a mizrahi?