Guys guys BUT Japan has a different culture so what im doing is not WROOONNNGG AT ALL YOU ARE JUST IGNORANT!!!

Guys guys BUT Japan has a different culture so what im doing is not WROOONNNGG AT ALL YOU ARE JUST IGNORANT!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BHqgHFcmAOc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poseur
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want to commit a crime

If you sincerely attempt to respond to the argument raised in the opening post, you are a poseur.

Well since I'm forced to "respect" Islam as a religion of peace I may as well respect all cultures of the world

>BUT
i see what you did there

Poseur.

Why would you want to fuck Sagiri? She's a child, you sick fucks.

It's a drawing, no self-respecting adult gives a shit.

Poseur.

yes in japan girls wear underwear, not sure where you live where that is considered wrong

actually she's SURPRISE!

Age of declining birthrates.

I'd say it's just not bad in general.

What a bland imouto. Honestly, she sucks.

>she sucks

Im glad she does, what other stuff is she good for?

If wanting to run my tongue along that ass crack is wrong, then I don't want to know what's right.

LOL jk faggot I don't care about right and wrong.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHqgHFcmAOc

Anal.

A sexy child.

She's like 14 in the novels, so it's 100% ok.

imagine if this anime came out in 2007.
lots of oldfag anons who also watch idol DVDs back in the day would post 2D vs 3D comparison.

Because western is bothered by this kind of thing, it is not real, although everyone knows that in amercia they are 80% pedophiles 20% furrys

>drawing the back of the butt between thighs on a S T I C C girl
awful artist. get gone

Will the U15 industry make a comeback?

are you a degenerate?

>poseur
What's that?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poseur

As shitpost-y as this is, you're on to something. Cultural relativism is endemically fallacious.

Women reach sexual maturity faster then Men do, in-fact most of them are fully able by the age of 12-14.

No he's normal.

I don't care how old she is, if my dick says yes, that's good enough for me.

Doubt it. Even a nip politician isnt going to reverse a child protection bill or whatever they are calling it. It would be suicide