Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006
youtu.be/I0GXyZQGu7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sad!

oh too bad the Democrats aren't willing to fight for illegals anymore

enjoy Mexico boys and girls

In ICE trucks as we speak, hopefully.

It's a beautiful move. So when the media tries to show boomer women videos and sad pics of muh dreamers packing their bags, they can think to themselves "well Trump tried and the democrats stonewalled".. thus still turn out. Turn out is the key. Trump nailed it.

We will still get our wall?

Wall's dead too then?

The wall doesn't have an expiration to get up. DACA does.

Why won't Dems fight for DACA? Why are they so bigoted?

The democrats are going to shut down the government because of this and then the normies will finally see that they care about criminal shitskins more than them.

Trump can now grandstand.
"I tried to save the dreamers. I love the dreamers, believe me. Those evil democrats just wouldn't let me."

>implying they won't just blame republicans and Trump anyway

Yep, they just gave him all the political capital required to use the full weight of the law and now have it be their own fault. Now hopefully we'll see Ice purge as many of these people as can be expelled so that once they get their deal there will be only a few left.

Bader wall bill was passed in 06. Politicians don't give a fuck about protecting the US boarder.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Fence_Act_of_2006

This. But Dems can still fuck up somehow and take the blame

They already are. They think all those kikes protesting on Capital Hill were protesting Trump but in reality they were protesting Democrat leaders to work out a deal on DACA.

Do the math, wall at $33billion and dreamers at 700k. $50k/dreamer to save them. The price has been set. Dems don't think they're worth it.

Dems want more immigrants from shitholes and avoid implementing a merit system. Both of those changes would lead to the type of person immigrating not being a certain Dem voter.

Can confirm. ICE truck just flew by my house.

wow democrats really knifed those poor kids in the back

DACA has know for a while who is to blame.

youtu.be/I0GXyZQGu7A

Implying that bitch Graham can talk to Kelly with a straight face. People like Kelly are the nightmare of soyboys like Bitch Graham.

>Trump tried
but, you know, he didn't

>have it be their own fault
"stop hitting yourself"

One of you South Carolina cunts better do something about your cuck of a senator.

I've got my chair and popcorn ready for when they mass deport all those fucking wetbacks

Duh, we didn't actually want the "Dreamers," user

Trump knew they weren't gonna strike a deal the whole time. There are other ways for him to fund the wall. There is no other way for dems to save DACA. Supreme Court will now take care of it once and for all. A push for trump, loss for Dems

in viking funerals they used to kill one of your slaves to send with you

lindsay should go with mccain
it would be the right hing to do

You can thank Dirty Dick Durban and that RINO that's destined to get primaried for souring the deal.

obama cried about daca ending months ago

Are they gonna stage another childish sit down on the senate floor again?

You got it. It's all about leverage.

Thanks Obama

Yep. With one little meeting with those idiots Pelosi and Schumer, he made it Congress's responsibility, so if the media runs DACA deporation sob stories, it's on everyone but him. In the meantime, he gets the credit from all patriotic Americans.