The Big 4

So? Who's better? What would they talk about if they were together in the same place?

le totally realize what's going on but have amazing restrain power in the face of succubus menace in order to keep on with the tradition of the main character being uninterested... men

I can make out the personalities of Kyon, Araragi and that Index moralfag, but the OreImo MC is as generic and bland as it gets, I have no idea what he would talk about.

Oreimo MC is like the index moralfag except he doesn't have super powers and mostly just wants to fuck his sister and help people

You have this guy who deals with aliens and gods, and this other guy who deals with vampires and gods, and this other guy who deals with vampires, wizards and espers...

but the bravest of them all, he had to deal with the ugly beast known as Ki ri no

How can they even compete?

literally who

So a whiny bitch, a spineless doormat, some guy who's fine with his girlfriend sleeping with other men behind his back, and some super special snowflake faggot not even gods want to die. Pretty awful lineup.

You must be a thrill as a friend

Childhood is hating the main character

Adulthood is realizing that they are the soul of the series

What would they talk about if they were together in the same place?

Kyousuke and Araragi talk about little sisters, Kyon sighs, Touma gets kidnapped to go fight an eldritch abomination five minutes in.

I want to see Araragi and Kyon sperg out together.

>Manchildren self insert

Step aside, betas.

This
>Have you tried brushing your imouto's teeth?
>Have you tried marrying your imouto?
>You're not living your life correctly!
>Yare yare.

>You're not living your life correctly!
>imouto huh...
>sudden flashback

Kyon would want no part of any of it

Sleeping with other men behind his back?

litterally bait

>having friends

Does a good male high schooler protagonist even exist? Just looking at the people at the top increases my boredom by a significant amount, especially the retard at the top right.

Add him,what changes?

There's two guys in the background making snide comments instead of one.

>that chapter about Kyousuke just hanging out with his pals
Hanging out with Kyousuke is a blast, he's like the tsukkomi of the group but never losing his cool.
But Super Kyousuke is the most manly being in the planet, and he learn to control that state by the end of the series so he could give a good lesson to the group.

I can see Kyon, 8man and Ararararagi talk about mundane things in a philosophical manner.

I think that Kyousuke and Kyon would just sit back and a take cup of tea while they watch Touma and Araragi fight some gang members or some shit like that.

Ok, let's mix it up a bit.

Kyon's the best.

Who the hell would want to hang out with Kazuma? If you are not a wet girl you will have a really bad time.

Touma > Kyon > Araragi > sisterfucker

He gets punched by Touma.

Not sure exactly what these 4 have in common or why they're even paired together here

This made me imagine Touma in Kyon's place as the melancholy's MC. Haruhi would get punched so fucking hard.

Came here to post him

Kaiki meme

Fucking underrated post.

pls no

>consider posting Shirou as bait
>realize he's actually genuinely superior to the four in the OP
Maybe the Nasutards were right

But Touma and Kyousuke are almost the same, only that Kyousuke is more level-headed.

Here, i'll upgrade your Shirou to a better MC for you. No need to thank me.

Add juicy yuuji

Did you really just go there? He a fucking assassin.

Games, guns, movies, cars, sluts & sports. The usual boy stuff when boys get together.

Would Touma and Araragi get along and be buds?

The real big 4 of anime MCs.

Huh?

n-nandemonai

Kazuma desu

Man, I hope so. They could bond over their incredibly over-powered harems and never ending bad luck.

Kyousuke and Kyon have a knife fight to be the straight man monologer of the group.

I'd listen to whiny bitch Sugita all day.

Nah, Touma is even more of a beta cuck, he would just crawl under the table in their club room and whine about misfortune every time Haruhi opens her mouth.

>2 of these are not like the other 2

You joking or do you know nothing about Index?

Id say its obvious he knows fuck all about index/railgun.

Touma would
>YOU'RE NOT LIVING YOUR LIFE CORRECTLY
the fuck out of haruhi the moment she opens her big mouth.

>can't call Index out for her biting
>can't call Biribiri out for her tantrums
>instead just cries like a little autistic baby
I certainly know more than you.

I am sure, it all was made just for this joke ;-].

>girls decide to get naked in his own fucking living room for whatever reason when he isn't there
>they punch him when he walks in the door for being "a pervert"
>he just lets it happen

Kyon > Ragi >>>>>> Touma >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kyousuke

Shirou and Kodaka aren't actually that dense though. Shirou is just a selfless lunatic and Kodaka is a massive pussy.

So, what will happen if this Alpha replace Kyon?

It is canon from the novels
And i hope he break up with crap and date cat

Kyon > Araragi > Kyousuke > Touma

Hachiman is better than all of them though.

Replace Touma and Kyousuke with Hachiman and Oreki or Tomoya

Hachiman is garbage.

You're garbage.

You're genuine garbage.

I'm glad the japs are trying to make MCs less of a self-insert, or at least, make them not your usual pussy, dense, harem MC

wow rude

Your gypsy whore mother is genuine garbage.

All of the MCs in OP pic are self-insert pussy, dense harem MCs.

Kyon's not really dense though. It feels more like him not wanting to admit he likes Haruhi which is honestly hard to say because he's sort of forced to like her due to circumstances.

Basically a tsundere.

So if they compared dick sizes, who would win?

Kyon > Kyousuke > Touma > Araragi

Kyon is best Araragi is close second the other two are way behind tied for last

Nothing

Kazuma becomes best MC for the rest see

Touma would listen to Kyon's time looping story and go '15,000+ times? And you don't remember most of it? Noob.'

They would discuss how they each plan on becoming more like their God and idol.

Araragi > Touma > Kyon > Kyosuke

Araragi, Kyon and Kyosuke would just, probably, have an internatl monologue all the time leaving Touma left out.

Kyon would never befriend any of those guys.

You are not convincing me that a body like this doesn't come together with a big penis.

Small body small penis.

Kyousuke would start talking about his sister and probably drop off enough hints about wanting to fuck her that Touma would punch him for not living his life correctly

Araragi would naturally jump in to defend Kyousuke and saying there's nothing wrong with idolizing your imouto and that Kyousuke can brush her teeth if he wants to

Touma would then punch him too, causing his connection with Shinobu to be severed temporarily

Shinobu would then find Kyon, who has been observing this all along but didn't really want to interfere
Since a smug confident and cute girl asked him too, he feels compelled to step in, but doesn't really do much to help

Touma realizes Shinobu is a cute girl and tries to punch her too but realizing this would basically kill her, Araragi steps back in again and blocks the blow

Moved by his willingness to defend Shinobu, Touma punches him too for not caring about his own life

Meanwhile Kyousuke has already left because his sister walked by and asked him to buy anime for her

>fucked his sister during endless eight (off-screen)
>fucked his sister after marriage (off-screen)
>fucked both of his sisters including one that isn't his sister (off-screen)
>fucked his personal misaka sister (off-screen)