Admit it Sup Forums, Shinka is your dream fight

Admit it Sup Forums, Shinka is your dream fight

I'd fight her vagina with my dick. Winner gets pregnant. Loser gets pregnant.

So you'll both get pregnant? Is this futa ?

What happened to Shinka gangbang threads and fap-together threads, those were my favourites.

>you will never gangbang mori summer with Sup Forums
>you will never get freaked out when she enjoys it more than the guys

I really want to fight a girl who is stronger than me and win

I want to oil wrestle Shinka naked and the winner gets to take the loser's virginity.

Imagine being a highschool student and seeing you're hot classmate actually wear a hairpin across her forehead bangs like that.

You would think she has brain problems.

People finally came to terms how much of a big dyke she is.

She was just way ahead of her time.

Yeah those were fun, same when they happened in Keion threads.

Shinka is so pure.

I want more Mori

I can't lie getting bullied by Shinka would be the absolute best

No one's denying it. We're just over it.

and if she WEREN'T wearing panties in that shot...

Fap to Shinka

shinka beat me up in a dream. im about to sleep. what should i do to win next round?

Git gud

I want to make Shinka squirm like that.

I wish Shinka would bully me with her ass.

Is Shinka a pervert?

Make me, nerd.

I really want to feel Shinka's panty-clad ass on my face as I sniff her butthole.

How would a fight with Shinka go down?

We still can fap together at the end of the year, I'll give a rub in your name my brother.

I used to make them, along with the lewd K-ON threads but I haven't posted as much recently.

How did she beat you?

Yes, even if she just beat the shit out of me also this and this or with her feet making fun of me as I lay on the ground defeated.

Is there a better feeling than being defeated by Shinka?

Oh, believe me. I'm ITCHING for a fight with Shika, so she can beat the shit out of me.

Why do they look unsatisfied?

I want Shinka to leave me bruised and bleeding.

and then nurse you back to health?

>Shinka holding you with one hand and punching you in the face with the other
>trying to break free only to make her laugh
>"ara ara user, how could you let me do this to you?"
>Shinka kneeing you in the belly until your mind break and she lets you fall on the ground, defeated
>"What a total washout. *This* is supposed to be a man?" as she procedes to step on your face, giggling
>being totally unable to prevent that and devoid of fighting spirit, only to feel the worst humiliation and frustration of your life

More

>put up a guard in hopes of defending yourself this time, which draws a mocking smile on Shinka's face
>she doesn't even bother to take a stance and gets closer to you, you don't plan on letting her beating you up this time and take the initiative by throwing punches at her
>Shinka casually avoids your punches, taunting you all the while. You can occasionally hear a giggle, or an ironic "so close!" as she effortlessly deflects or avoids your foolish assault
>this only makes you angrier and you recklessly charge at her but Shinka only moves out of the way and trips you
>now on the ground and tired, Shinka's feet suddenly tilts your face up so she can take a good look at your powerless self. You can see her standing tall above you in a domineering posture with a mocking smile

I'm normally as averse to straight pain and being beaten as it gets, but my dick keeps telling me it's ok if it's Shinka in particular.

Are you the same user?

No, I like what he does but I can't write as well.

Keep writing.

Shinka rape me happy cum fast cannot stop fatigue disgust abandoned

>only 1 condom
Yuuta one pump chump confirmed

I'm moved

Why else do you think Shinka looked so unsatisfied?

Nice

Because she's gay?

Shinka is my dream self.

Shinka is with Hotaru, Mai and Sento my dream sex friends fantasy.

I would agree if it didn't result in anons wanting me to beat them up and bully them for being masochistic pigs. I'm not cut out for that in the slightest.

Stop posting this whore

>fap-together threads

Someone is about to get beat up.

He wish.

Add Galko and that's all the friends I need.

we need a writefag to write more of these stories

I would gladly beat up some anons if that's the price of becoming Shinka.

I suppose that's the typical answer, but my heart would never be in it because I'd be wishing the roles would be reversed.

Get other Shinkas to beat you up.

Is it fighting when we wrestle, get sweaty and lose our clothes as she pushes me to the ground with her on top?

Only if there's a referee.

and a drawfag to illustrate.

Please do continue making them sometime.