Black Unemployment Lowest Since 1865

Trumps economic plan has lowered black unemployment to levels not seen in this county in over 150 years!!!

cnbc.com/2018/01/05/black-unemployment-rate-falls-to-record-low.html

archive:
archive.is/2S7cq

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/14/donald-trump-support-from-blacks-spikes-amid-racism-claims/
youtu.be/XViQa_lxzEo
twitter.com/altanalyst/status/953726960668151809
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>cnbc

i know, just really board at work listening to Alex Jones, waiting for the show tonight

I'd prefer it if it was the white uneployment but this is actually very impressive.

I'm sure blacks will vote Republican in 2020! Based black trump supporters, amirite guys?

he did mention the state of black neighborhoods in several speeches
at least he is working on a solution, more than any other president ever

roger stone just predicted Condaleeza Rice to be next Nat Sec Adviser when McMaster goes to Korea

-one more black on the payrole

You are native beyond belief if you think blacks are going to vote in large numbers for a Republican, ever. Even if unemployment is lowered, they still think of the GOP as a white man's club.

Once whites become a minority in America, the GOP will never win back the white house again.

didn't a republican free the slaves?
democrats OWNED the slaves
seriously, the Democrats were almost as pissed about trump winning as they were when we took away their slaves
Wake up BLManon, they want you in ghettos
depending on (((them))) for housing, food, education
(((they))) still own you
you do what (((they))) say

And Obama's plan changed it so that we no longer count people who are not drawing unemployment insurance as being unemployed.

Um.. no sweetie, drumpf didn't do that, affirmative action actually works. White nationalist idiots like to say it doesn't but here it is working.

>WE
You were there? How does it feel to be 170 yrs old

>took away their slaves
Keked

pretty tiring really
you know the status quo only digs the oppressed minority deeper into the quagmire that is modern slavery

DELET THIS

>whites are superior
>brings negroes to america forever ruining its chances of being a truly great nation
genius move pure genius

pretty sure the British did that

The whitemans weakness has ALWAYS been cheap labor. They learned this from the jews who told them about using slaves. The current condition now is essentially the same with the mexicans. So yes, the white man did do this to themselves because they were brainwashed by the jews to use free and cheap labor!

Condoleza you here?

Yezmassa

It’s me... Walter lol

>b-but the dems are the REAL racists

Holy shit, do American conservatives actually try making this argument? I thought it was a joke. If non-whites actually listened and believed you, the GOP wouldn't be facing a demographic annihilation like it is now.

>the lowest since we forced niggers to work
AHAHA

Only a faggot gives a shit about niggers

Ok so we need to break at 5 for the fake news awards ok?

no problem, go ahead and take the rest of the day off
tell your boss I said it's ok

WE IZ EMPLOYED N SHEIT

Probably some of those high paying green technology jobs obummer created

>*insert source*

Is a classic shill technique. Do not respond to these posters.

says the meme flag
reminder ALL aussies are poo-in-loo proxy posters

Did you keep the stuff I sent you on Twatter?

>trump gets black people to actually work

I'm stunned. I never thought such a thing would be possible.

You on IRC rn?

Well, at least OP stuck around
How is that bad. Most are (1 post this ID)

Yes, I enjoyed it very much

We need to get on that child molesting faggot

>OP whose post was attacked by shill defends shill from innocent aussie poster who came to the defense of OP

stunned I am. STUNNED! and shocked!

Love you too Kangaroo nigga

>Burger reading comprehension.

I WAS TRYING TO TELL OP NOT TO RESPOND TO DICK HEADS SHILLING ON HIS POST NIGGER

Instead I have been attacked for merely being a polite Australian.

I told the Scandinavian faggot that I’d set Project Laz on (((Stein’s))) ass

I said I love you too Kangaroo nigga

This,blacks are on average too retarded to even understand what's best for them,for fuck sake if they could understand basic concepts like that I wouldn't have a problem with them since most of their crime is a consequence of their stupidity and their lack of delayed reward system

sorry, i'm having too much fun to read
i apologize
usually get attacked in these truth-filled threads

>mfw people are so sure that every Australian is always shitposting that when one quality posts they don't realize it and accuse him of shitposting

I love you too burger bro, you're the only one in this thread who understands me

Old habits die hard
Have a (you)

Donald "I'll have those niggers voting Republican for 100 years" Trump

I understand, the Australian flag is a signature of shitposting. I also didnt word my post very well, it did seem like I was saying not to reply to your post as well.

;)

It’s ok Leeza, you good.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/14/donald-trump-support-from-blacks-spikes-amid-racism-claims/

>Among black men, Trump’s “2017 average approval rating significantly exceeds his 2016 vote share,” admitted a January 11 article in the Atlantic by author Ronald Brownstein. “23 percent of black men approved of Trump’s performance versus 11 percent of black women,” said the article. That score averages out to 17 percent, or twice the 8 percent score he was given in the 2016 exit polls.

This just came out a few days ago.

thanks for being a polite and understanding Ausbro
besides, most of us burgers deserve to be put on notice from time to time

It doesn't matter. He's not some leftie constantly pandering with empty promises for votes. He's doing what's best for all american citizens even if they're niggers.

Soo... only 90% Unemployment? Impressive.

I am always polite to burgers who post quality content. I'm spamming the link in the OP on twitter with tags that are frequented by blacks as we post.

Oh yes, more affirmitive action for the poor downtrodden blacks!

This. Hell, look at people fleeing the third world, they come into the USA and vote for the people that want to turn the states into the same plave they left.
It's like livs fleeing California for a red state because of high taxes, crime and regulations and then immediately start voting democrate.

It's a mental illness and they will NEVER come around. If they were going to, they would have already.

Whites are the ONLY race that don't vote as a bloc, and the only race to sustain a democracy natively

Fuck affirmative action

well put user, whites seem to try to use their brains, except for sjw's who do not have the requisite parts

One of the few good threads today
I've been laughing all the way through

I did start researching this, it may take a few minutes to review. Interesting plan and I'm all for it

wtf I hate trump now

sorry mexibro, but maybeez yooz nex

Won't b long now
youtu.be/XViQa_lxzEo

>we believe the employment numbers now

Checked
I'll add this to keep the nigs happy and excited

Why are niggers in america so stupid? They've been voting democrats literally since they had the right to vote and they're still poor as fuck. Why can't they vote something else?

Santa Claus syndrome
gimme gimme gimme

its slavery, do what we say, live where we say
vote for us and you'll be free
SAD!

twitter.com/altanalyst/status/953726960668151809

INTERVIEW WITH JULIAN ASSANGE!!!!

Are they tired of winning?
I doubt it. I do not think anyone should ever be. And seriously, who would have guessed Trump would be the savior of the West?

Right? Lmk what’s happening. Listening to Assange interview, drinking margaritas & getting ready for 5pm

its been on a downward trend since obama, kys retard

>getting ready for 5pm
Is that when your bull arrives?

Will do, I've got some reading to do as well

So even the commies can't deny the effects of freedom, but are they giving more freedom credit? Not likely, probably they will claim obama did it

And all the white people I know are still not working.
So Israel and the Blacks are doing well and we still struggle. Okay trump.

yes they do
see plus there is a joke in the OP, 1865 was an important year here

It's like the idea that this whole thing is a zero sum game. It's not. Wealth is generated by want and need. People who want or need something will work hard to get it, thus producing more.

not if they get it free
we must end welfare slavery
if the welfare checks are held for a month, there would be riots!
people must be encouraged to earn what they get.

A black lady at church complained about her check not arriving this month
Found out that she had received a double check last month
She actually expected a bonus I guess

thats fucking funny
well, at least she is going to church
most nogs i see (which is not many in my town mind you) are porch-monkeys sippin 40's on Sunday mornings

We will make them kangz again.

This is the most American webm I've ever seen.

i laugh every time
-also checked

Great thread but
Fake news awards time!

This is the best time in world history to be a nigger. Of course they're doing well

only demographic pandered too more is white females
but yes, the entitlement slavery must end
it will be a transition and even difficult for some
but to really be progressive, we, as a nation, must address this unsustainable lifestyle