"Wherever the Catholics or the Protestants or the Christians came, they destroyed the culture. They ruined the culture...

"Wherever the Catholics or the Protestants or the Christians came, they destroyed the culture. They ruined the culture. They burned the culture, and they burned the records of these cultures - that includes the European cultures, that includes African cultures, Asian cultures, American cultures. Wherever they were, they destroyed everything."

- Varg Vikernes

Why did the white race/culture become so cucked by a jewish cult?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dyeus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>They burned the culture, and they burned the records of these cultures
Varg is a retard

That's a bit hyperbolic. Moping about the past isn't going to inspire someone to follow you in the future.
Be a positive pagan and spread the good things about what you believe. Personally I'm fed up with christianity
on its own. Jesus is a pretty good deity, but I don't think he is suitable as a chief deity, or as a single deity.
It's too abstract for the general population, especially since the protestants removed all the saints as well.

* or as a solo deity

>Varg is a retard

Great counterargument.

Jesus is a kike

Kek, that's nigger tier.
Muh opresson

Survival of the fittest

I agree with this 100%.

Positive paganism. Christianity is dying anyway and does not need to be stamped out. Let it wither.

What did he say wrong?
Catholics even waged war against other Christians in order to gain more power.

Well the fact is that it was a christian man who recorded the eddas and christians preserved it. This is indisputable fact, so they weren't all bad.
Sure some records were burnt and the temples were razed, but it is what it is. It cannot be undone and Europe can't afford to remove more culture.

We need to become uncompromisably European, that means not spitting at the churches nor what preceded them.

Catholic Church preserved the Roman and Greek heritage. The reason Celtics and Nordics didn't left much was because of oral tradition.

>Wherever they were, they destroyed everything."
So? Your cultures were weak and fragmented. If we had not shown up surely the muslims or the Chinese would have eventually conquered you with far less civil means I'm sure. Christians, by and large, will be more than happily to let you believe whatever you damn well please. Yes yes conquered you death dark ages blah blah blah. Right here and right now you're being treated fairly well by Christians. Also keep in mind it's atheists spreading all the cultural rot. Me? I want you to get married, have kids, pay taxes and not harm anyone. Hell. Just don't harm anyone and you''ll be ok in my book.

>we
Tyrone, you're not white.

>other religions never fight each other
Also, you Pagans need to stop being so inconsistent, it's either "Catholicism is a cuck religion" or "Catholics are barbarians that ruined the true European identity".

I'd be white if you hand't spread your little empire across the globe and brought us all closer together, Dad! Should have stayed in Europe.

>Also keep in mind it's atheists spreading all the cultural rot.
Christianity is the source of western egalitarianism and universalism, this is a fact.
Modern leftism is just a form of secularised christian sentiment with a different goal, heaven on earth instead of heaven in death.

The Eddas is a great source.

If the Christians would not had destroyed pagan culture, there wouldn't had been any need to record the eddas. Just playing the doubles advocate here, I'm generally in the the same boat the both christianity and paganism had impact on European people.

But God is dead, what now?

Source? So what the fuck are these?

Hidden Korok

>surely the muslims or the Chinese would have eventually conquered you with far less civil means I'm sure.

You're painting Europe with a broad brush. There was no physical conquest of the Norse lands, we converted top down because the Kings wanted favor with the Pope.

And Norway was always fragmented due to topography. Another example of a historically fragmented country is Ireland, or England, Italy, or Germany. All fragmented while Christian. The last two are newer than your country.

>Also keep in mind it's atheists spreading all the cultural rot.

It's literally Christians doing it it, from shithole protestant churches bringing in refugees to the church of Norway to the Pope himself.

>Me? I want you to get married, have kids, pay taxes and not harm anyone. Hell. Just don't harm anyone and you''ll be ok in my book.

So you agree with Varg, just don't agree with what religion we should have.

christians preserved things as best they could. text tends to be destroyed mostly by time

written by a christian

boobies

Most of the records we have on Scandinavian culture and others of the time came from Catholic monks, since they were the only people writing shit down. The Catholic Church did more to preserve culture than any other group in the Middle Ages.

Just think, without Christianity, Europe could have been a paradise for long-bearded weirdos who worship sticks and never bathe

We suffer in debt slavery until hell comes to the streets?

>It's literally Christians doing it it,

How come they didn't start doing it until after a point in which everyone agrees Christianity is in steep decline and mainstream churches have largely rejected its historic teachings?

Well yes, but it wasn't as simple that christians just destroyed everything that was before them.
Of course offficial daylight practice was banished in most places, but folklore, art and motifs lived on to this day.

We need to educate people about everything we know of pre-christian religion and culture but we also need
to teach that the reason why Christianity got accepted so fast is because it happened to correspond with some
core beliefs in european mythologies. (Skyfather, trinity, being a man and a god at the same time and so on)

The word for god has always been here, and when we say "Oh god" we are not referring to something a merely 2000 years old,
but something far more ancient than that.

I don't know what made Varg the way it is, but we cannot fight the church by bringing torches, we can only fight by letting our ideals
radiate throughout Europe and revive the old spirits. The old testament is unfortunately dead to Europeans, we all have such advanced
knowledge compared to several hundreds years ago about history and its course, we all know this day that the bible is
not European lore or about European land or people. This will continually pose a problem, and we can't lie because
a lie won't stand.

>when christianity is in steep decline

It's in steep decline among Europeans but not among non-whites, so Christians don't care because they don't care about race. Liberals like Sargon of Akkad also don't care about race despite the founding fathers of the US caring about race for example.

>mainstream churches have largely rejected its historic teachings?

Problem is that this is your opinion. In their view, they are following the teachings exact. Whether this is right or wrong is besides the point, this is what they believe and this is the power that they have.

Holy shit, Varg is a fucking retard. Sage and hide, as usual.

You can take your paganism and shove it up your weak ass. Paganism is a loser religion, your gods are discredited and destroyed. You've continuously failed to resist against other religions and you've given us no reason to believe that have changed.

Go and DIE.

>The word for god has always been here, and when we say "Oh god" we are not referring to something a merely 2000 years old,

You are touching on something deep here. The word "God" is actually from Godin - another word for Odin.

Varg - calls himself a warrior but whines and cries his enemies to death while living "off the grid" in a suburb

We wuz vikangz before the christian man came n civilized us into submishun

Imagine being so mad at a thread that you post a meme from 2011.

The reason Europeans are leaving the church is because we KNOW, that the bible was not
created here and the names and locations are not European, nor is the cultures.

But this is even more true for protestants since we forced ourselves to abandon what we up until then
considered to be "our" culture. And yes even in catholic countries the faith is lacking is being
corrupted, less so than in protestant countries but still on a level that would be unacceptable some hundreds of years ago.

So protestants feel extra detached from spirituality because we have spiritual attachement to our lands or people.

> Then why didn't our christian ancestors feel like this?
Well consider that the majority of your medieval ancestors were most likely some form of serf or peasant.
They were most likely not literate and most likely not keeping any records beyond what your grandfather and grandmother would tell you.
It was still a living culture that mostly lived through oral tradition, they didn't feel detached because this was all they knew about.
They knew that as far back as their grandparents had told them you had always gone to church, sure sometimes you saw dragons painted
and some old women talking of giants and maybe whispers of Odin, but you just considered that fairytales that you didn't talk about in Church.

Now this culture is of course shattered, we had huge crack and we know no so much about history and we are so literate that we can no longer
accept the idea that we have always been christians. This is a huge problem that there is no fix inside christianity to find.

I think a resurrected faith in the old gods would help Europea, and protestants especially, to regain pride and to stop falling so easily to postmodernism
and cultural marxism.

Varg is an evil man, you can tell by his love of dark music, he has strayed away from Christ. He killed his friend in his sleep and then admitted to burning down Churches with people inside.

Nordic paganism is a death cult, they make blood sacrifices including killing virgins.

Varg also has unclear intentions, he was imprisoned with many Muslims and rarely attacks Islam.

*because we have no spiritual attachment to our lands or people anymore.

yeah, not entirely wrong, everywhere they went, christians brought death and assimilation
But in history, they weren't the first or last to do so... It's a natural mechanic
too bad varg is an absolute retard who unironically think christians are evil despite his own culture being that of a shithole populated by rapists no one ever cared about

even he came to celtic land to forget the shame of being born a snow nigger

dude is clinically delusional
I imagine him rolling critical hits in D&D while smiling euphorically "My ancestors were just like that too, throwing dual wield +5 fire axes at goblin infantry"

>listening to murderer and someone literally leeching off a country's welfare
>b-buh muh kike on a stick!

I'm not pagan.
Catholicism is a cuck religion now, but 1000 years ago it was very powerful, it destroyed everything that didnt matched
their dogmatic teachings.
For example how Eastern Christianity rewrote and erased history, we all 'know' that slavs came to Balkans in the 6th century, and we all 'know' that because of 1 document written by Constantine VII Porphyrogennetos. Couple of years ago several archaeologists found slavic settlements all around Balkans dated to 2nd century AD, they were heavily burned.
Three years ago heavy flooding destroyed one very old church in Serbia, beneath it was much older site.
There is so much inconsistensy in everything the church say and do.

Vikings waged war against Catholics for gold and pussy. Idiot.

I don't understand those people, do they not know we are not the sons of Abraham and David?

>- Varg Vikernes
>Unironically quoting a 2deep4u wannabe sentence
Cringe

Actually, The vikings were built around stealing land from other Europeans and raiding unarmed settlements.

>dark music

Is this another soccer mom?

>He killed his friend in his sleep

That's not what happened. According to Varg, he was attacked and he killed him in self defense. The court case ruled it a murder but no one was sleeping.

>then admitted to burning down Churches with people inside.

No, he never admitted to the church burnings because he was never charged with them formally. He was suspected but it was never proven. If he admits it then he can be charged. Besides, that wasn't all Varg, that was a group of guys including the guy that Varg killed. And he never set alight a church with people inside of it. They were done at night when no one was there but a firefighter did die in one church arson.

>Nordic paganism is a death cult

Christianity is a death cult, you literally worship a dying, tortured man nailed to a torture device. You worship death because that is all you work toward in life. Nordic paganism is the opposite, literally a life cult.

>human sacrifice

Hyperbolic, there is no evidence of it, and even then it was a shitty king that was getting everyone killed or criminals.

>Varg also has unclear intentions, he was imprisoned with many Muslims and rarely attacks Islam.

Yeah, sure. Varg likes Islam. He doesn't even like cats because they're not European.

That was literally how Europe was built.

>Varg also has unclear intentions, he was imprisoned with many Muslims and rarely attacks Islam.
He also grew up in Iraq, he's a sandnigger at heart, that's why never shittalks Islam

Conquest, pillaging, the whole shebang happened plenty during christian times as well.
Claiming vikings were somehow unusually cruel or evil is just a silly anglified perspective on history.

"Vikings" also founded trade centers, served as bodyguards to christian(!) kings, founded kingdoms etc.

He clearly talks negatively about the arabic culture in that video?
He just sees Islam as an abrahamist religion just as christianity at least started as.

>killed him in self defense
>stabbed him 36 times in the back of the skull
shut the fuck up
self defense means the dude was attacking him, he wasn't
he just made comments about it to his friends because they were a bunch of edgy metal kids
Probably sounded like "y'know that vikernes kid, I'm gonna kill him someday, anyway let's rock my dudes"
Varg was the most retarded and edgiest of them all and is literally a cold blooded murderer who thought he could get away with it

Christians preserved the pagan Greek and Roman works.

Reminder that most of what we know about your precious paganism comes from Christian sources as the pagans didn't preserve their own culture and traditions and chose Christianity.

>WE DINDU NUFFIN WE GUD BOIZ

>pagans
>culture
>unironically
just kill yourself, dumb mud-eating snownigger.

Sure as I said, plenty of records are preserved, especially those that contained useful knowledge.
But on the other hand plenty of Greek and Roman works were in peril, the Pantheon
as an example was very close to actually be demolished until someone decided to just turn it into a church.

It wasn't all roses, but it wasn all thorns either.

And now people are abandoning christianity, what does that say of you? Your comment was not useful or insightful, don't repeat it.

I don't agree with Varg on a lot, but he's damn right when it comes to Christianity and you all know it.

Pagan Rome and Greece invented everything. All Christians did was imitate them.

Why are you so anti-White? Clearly you believe that white people are unable to create cultures of their own without the guiding hand of a Semitic religion.

>And now people are abandoning christianity
And with it their morals and decency. But I'm sure that's just a, coincidence, right Goldberg?

Christians are the same as muslims, a sand nigger religion for sand niggers.

>Pagan Rome and Greece invented everything.
They literally riped off everything from Mesopotamia, Sumer, Babylonia, Egypt, etc.

>there is no evidence of it
every single pagan society in europe did human sacrafice, and not just on the badies.
Even the romans (who really despised it and wanted to seperate themselves from germans and celts who did it regulary) once burried a greek man alive because a crazy book told them to do so.

Do you think you're being clever here? The spiritual death of Europe is not
some pagan conspiracy, it's a fact and it's been happening for a long time.
What the fuck do you intend to do about it? Your deflection and pointless bickering makes
me think it's actually more suitable that YOU are called 'Goldberg'

correction: it was actually two gauls and two greeks.
filthy pagans

In East Rome, Created in Greeks, spread by Italians. Moron.

Christians with their blind superstition have managed to accomplish the one thing no totalitarian state ever managed to achieve - and that is to destroy the fundamental belief of the public in god and religion.

>t. Nordcuck

The largest problem with the Sup Forums "deus vult"-crowd is that they act is if they're still living in the
7th century AD and Charlemagne is still running around beheading pagan Saxons. They always
fail to recognize that Europe is spiritually broken and their only weapon to convert people back
to christianity is by appealing to pagan ancestral worship, "But your cool king who killed people was christian!"

>every bit, dumb & dumberer.
LARPtarded

Are you bragging with a cathedral built in the 20th century in a neo-gothic style?

> New worlders

Who were... also pagan.
They didn't rip off much. Their achievements paled in comparison. Greece developed basically all of philosophy and paid the foundation for the sciences. No one else did that.

Laid*

And show your flag cuck.

Yeah. I think the closest word to ''God'' or ''Dyeus'' in the Finnish language is ''Perkele'', original name of Ukko. It has that ancient thunderous vibe to it.

Varg has his problems with anti-christian autism, but I think many christians on Sup Forums could also cool down their autism against paganism. Nietzsche utterly BTFO'd christianity as it was, and I feel that paganism was much stronger at the heydays of christianity, and that barbaric strength in Europeans originated from pagan values merely wrapped in christian package. It's undeniable that the bible and it's teachings are rather meek, and it's much more likely that during the old days of low literacy, people got their values from old wisdom and not only from a preaching priest.

The conversion of European people from paganism to christianity was never completed. There is still a fundamentally pagan element in us.

If the Christians were interested in destroying what they considered pagan and they are also the ones responsible for preserving them, then the only things that could have survived to be revered by you today are things that were compatible with Christian values

>Christianity destroyed culture
How do you know?
Who wrote down the history of the pagans?
>Varg makes unsubstantiated claims
>gets memed on
>"g-great counter-argument, r-right guys?"

>they are following the teachings exact.
Right I remember all those gay marriages and lesbian bishops mentioned in the epistles

Yes there would be, Norse pagans were literate.
>inb4 Nords piggy back on Med achievement to defend paganism

>nice guy Christianity
There's plenty of Christians horrified by what their modern namesakes are doing in Jesus' name. I've never felt convinced Nietzsche really understood what some men made Christianity into, although he's not wrong that many make it into a slave morality. Meh I think the bigger problem with modern pagans is that it's often so obvious they chose it à la carte, like atheists with their "christian morals" except more thunder god worship.

>There was no physical conquest of the Norse lands, we converted top down because the Kings wanted favor with the Pope.
Yes there was.
The Dynastic unification of Norway in the 11th century is one such instance of Christian Danes fighting Norwegian pagans.

>It's literally Christians doing it it, from shithole protestant churches bringing in refugees to the church of Norway to the Pope himself.
it's literally not, it's uniformly a secular phenomena.
Don't try to paint Scandinavia "Christians" who deny the message of Christ and don't believe in God as real Christians, they are literally not Christian in any sense.

Sup Forums is generally high Iq
We can handle account esoteric religions that take years of reading to understand
Our less gifted brethren can not switch quickly.
They can however accept that their Bible was mistranslated on purpose by the kikes.
Read verboten 11 biblical essays.
These essays terrify the kikes

>I don't know what made Varg the way it is, but we cannot fight the church by bringing torches, we can only fight by letting our ideals
>radiate throughout Europe and revive the old spirits.
high IQ Sweed.
is there any truth in religion aside from the racial/cultural one?

Where the fuck did you get that picture? That's my brother.

>death because that is all you work toward in life. Nordic paganism is the opposite, literally a life cult.
>Christians seek death
>pagans seek life
Doesn't Odin kill you if you're too successful in battle?

>we don't like Christianity because it isn't European but is actually Middle Eastern
>entire society is built off of Middle Eastern Civilization
>"but they weren't Christians though"
really joggin my noggin, rabbi

>they burned the record of these cultures.
literally everything we know about early european culture was written down by catholic/orthodox monks.

>entire society is built off of Middle Eastern Civilization
Except it's not.
It's built of Roman and Greek civilization, which advanced independently to greater heights than any other.

Post some Pagan architecture goy

If you were running a simulation, made it evident early on that you had full control and wanted shit to be done in a specific manner, wouldn't you be glad that those who obey you eradicate those who don't, like wiping viruses out of your system?

Savage

Post some hispanic architecture.

>what is ancient Greece and Rome

Many of these cultures had no writings at all or barely used and developed.
How are the "records of these cultures" burnt?
Even the vikangz Varg larp as had not a stable version of their mythology before being compiled by monks.