Brit/pol/ - sperg out edition

>Based David Irving exposes Churchkike
youtube.com/watch?v=8qAdJTHQysI

>Carillion is not the only Zombie corporation infesting our Govt
unv.is/spiked-online.com/newsite/article/after-carillion-we-need-to-end-zombie-capitalism/20780

>EU demands 2 year veto on any bi-lateral UK trade deals
unv.is/independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-trade-deals-liam-fox-two-years-veto-michel-barnier-negotiating-guidelines-a8160996.html

>JRM: NHS austerity has to stop
unv.is/huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/jacob-rees-mogg-nhsspending_uk_5a5dc8c9e4b04f3c55a57683

>Trade bill [TTIP reincarnation] will face no parliamentary scrutiny
unv.is/ekklesia.co.uk/node/24983

>Prescott rages as Northern Powerhouse remains pipe-dream
unv.is/hulldailymail.co.uk/news/its-fraud-drama-screaming-john-1071677

>People are waking up to parliamentary paedophilia
unv.is/thelondoneconomic.com/news/petition-calls-investigation-allegations-mps-raped-assaulted-children-throughout-80s-90s/14/01/

>Grauniad publishes "Opinion" supporting UK membership of EU army
unv.is/theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/14/the-guardian-view-on-uk-defence-strategy-britains-priorities-must-be-european

>UkColumn News 15/1/17:
youtube.com/watch?v=yLTJezLUolQ

Polls:
Opinium/Observer : CON 40%(+1), LAB 40%(-1), LDEM 6%(0)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14867398
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Asimov
youtube.com/watch?v=R55A-ql5UJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tomorrow's Question Time panel.

Worst one, ever

fuck listening to andy burncunt

Fuck these lineups are getting worse

We in here?

aye. anything is better than bothering to feed the autists ego

muh boatyard

Yeah Its the only way to avoid Willy nibbler and pube shitting up every thread with htheir autism

wow
imagine the chances

>15 thread shitstorm imminent

>Hannan
>Abbot
>Stormzy
>Owen Jones
>Russel Brand
>Eddie Izzard
name a worse panel?

is that chesney off the street

>Not living in a Georgian Townhouse in North London or Chelsea
>Choosing to live in a 1960s estate in Post-Industrial Britain

The absolute state of Brit/Pol/...

HERE WE GO

MAKE SURE YOU REMEMBER THAT I TOLD YOU TO BUY

YOU WERE GIVEN ENOUGH WARNING

stop shilling no one wants to buy your imaginary fake kyke shit but autists

>Anna Soubry
>Akala
>Russell Howard
>Chuka Spear
>bob Geldof

IT JUST JUMPED 1K IN 10 MINUTES

I TOLD YOU RETARDS

DO YOU FUCKING HATE MONEY? DO YOU ENJOY BEING POOR?

ALL YOU HAD TO WAS FUCKING LISTEN.

YOU HAVE THE IQ OF A NEGRO

YOUR CHILDREN (IF YOU WEREN'T AN UNFUCKABLE NECKBEARD) WILL PAY FOR BREAD IN CRYPTO

YOU WILL REMAIN A SLAVE UNTIL THE DAY THAT YOU DIE

stop shilling you autist

lol not possible

IM TRYING TO HELP YOU FUCKING GIMPS
ITS LIKE YOU WANT TO BE POOR AND ENSLAVED

copy an pasta tired shills

you are Shillbot 2000tm
its boring
LARP better plz

north London is a shithole, croydons a shit hole but at least it's just brits poles and yardies,
norf London is poles Romanians somalians pakis Bengalis kikes Albanians Nigerians erritrains and everey kind of shit

>Not Earning £500,000+ Per year and buying a Victorian flat in Chelsea
>''White''

this is no larp retard
you're literally missing the greatest wealth transfer in human history because "hurr durr le ner TULIPS"

you're fucking brain dead
its difficult to even post here knowing retards like you post here too

Faces of /britpol

>Russians
>white

>buying into a bubble just before its collapse
ok LOL

Plz dont post any more its tired ,boring an copy pasta shyte ok dickhead

Are you one of those cockneys, or just an ordinary Muslim.

Is that even English?
Are you a nigger?

Stop speaking Swahili you fucking cunt

Where's the wealth coming from?

Everywhere

I live in a 3 bed 1930 terrace in a northern town my ceiling price on zoopla is £125 k , its ok for me

Nini fuck wewe tu fucking kusema juu yangu, wewe bitch kidogo? Nitakujua wewe nilihitimu juu ya darasani yangu katika Mihuri ya Navy, na nimehusishwa katika mashambulizi mengi ya siri juu ya Al-Quaeda, na nina zaidi ya 300 imethibitisha unaua. Nimefundishwa katika vita vya gorilla na mimi ni sniper ya juu katika vikosi vyote vya silaha vya Marekani. Wewe si kitu kwangu bali ni lengo lingine tu. Mimi nitakufuta nje kutembea kwa usahihi kupenda ambayo haijawahi kuonekana kabla ya Dunia hii, alama maneno yangu ya fucking. Unafikiri unaweza kupata mbali na kusema kwamba shit kwangu juu ya mtandao? Fikiria tena, fucker. Tunapozungumza, ninawasiliana na mtandao wangu wa siri wa wapelelezi nchini Marekani na IP yako inatajwa hivi sasa ili uwe tayari kujiandaa kwa dhoruba, magugu. Dhoruba inayoondoa kitu kidogo cha kutisha ambacho huita maisha yako. Wewe ni fucking aliyekufa, mtoto. Ninaweza kuwa mahali popote, wakati wowote, na naweza kukuua kwa njia zaidi ya mia saba, na hiyo ni kwa mikono yangu isiyo wazi. Siyo tu niliyofundishwa sana katika kupambana na silaha, lakini nina upatikanaji wa silaha nzima ya Corps ya Marekani ya Marine na mimi nitatumia kwa kiwango chake kamili kuifuta bunda yako ya kusikitisha mbali na uso wa bara, wewe kidogo. Ikiwa ungependa kujua tu adhabu isiyo ya kawaida maoni yako ya "wajanja" yalikuwa juu ya kukuletea chini, labda ungekuwa umeshika ulimi wako wa fucking. Lakini haukuweza, wewe haukuwa, na sasa una kulipa bei, wewe ni mtu wa kweli. Nitafanya ghadhabu juu yako yote na utazama ndani yake. Wewe ni fucking

Money doesn't work like that you fucking mong. You can't just add money into the economy like this without decreasing the value of money already there. This is literally what the banks have been doing for decades and this board used to hate them for it.

being this shitty b8 m8 try harder ffs haha

>Implying I give a single fuck if Fiat collapses
That's the plan, retard

Who /littreally never had a gf here/?
tho seriously how do I get one

try not to get upset he has not the spectrum level

I'm already in, but XLM is my pony

Crypto IS fiat. What's it backed by? What inherent value does it have?

hang around the school gates with your white van full of puppies an sweeties in your sweaty fingers

You stop being a faggot

Of all the choices you had... you settled on fucking Stellar? Please tell me you're taking the piss

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

NADA ..NOTHING its a false hope lol

They're are specific algorithms to control the value of the wealth, it's not just "click to add 3bn BTC to the market", it's a specific mathematical code that needs "mining" and the difficulty of which goes up.

>laughing instead of tackling argument

Hi, Sargon.

FairX will be a game changer, I'm not forever HODL with it because I don't think it's the king killer, but it will open the normie doors

Apathy winning the day.

post your best beady memes

>it's a specific mathematical code that needs "mining" and the difficulty of which goes up.
But where's the value in that?

Besides, if the difficulty goes up, wouldn't it eventually end up that all the power over the currency is in the hands of the corporations and governments with super computers?

a m8 of mine has loads /horder of old vinyl picture discs records , he sells them to millenial fags for £400 a record ,

>be me
>don't want to work
>put the minimum effort into fulfilling my bennies requirements
>sometimes get a job interviews regardless
>have to go as they stop my bennies of course if I dont
>the night before
>rev up the heating, wrap myself in a blanket and stand next to a radiator
>sweat like fuck
>don't shower
>put my suit that's too big for me on
>go to bed
>wake up, still don't get washed
>put my floral tie on and nike trainers
>tie my tie so it rests just above the crotch
>wear a second tie for good measure
>turn up to interview
>if handshakes are offered offer my left hand
>try hard answering their questions and act interested, but keep coughing while not covering my mouth
>pretend to have a seizure for a few seconds then snap out of it and act like it didn't happen
>leave the interview with a big smile on my face
>buy some special brew with my bennies on the way home
>go in the shower and celebrate another successful interview while sipping a nice warm special brew
Does anyone else do this?

Probably, but if something 10x's I don't really give a shit what it does.

that paki wifey will be acided and buried in back garden lol

I laughed because I don't waste my time on wasters
You can take 10 minutes out of your excessive wank schedule and actually learn something, but instead you choose to listen to the very (((people))) who want you to continue being a slave

Why don't you have a little look at what gives Bitcoin its value, and then come back and we can discuss further? Have you read the white paper? Are you familar with it at all other than what you've heard Jamie Dimon et al., say in the paper?

Do you know anything about anything?

If you have a small portfolio it might be better to invest in newer ICO's that actually have a good product. Better ROI, although more risk, obviously

Scumbag, you deserve to be poor

them trips
nah I mentalz so on £400 a week no worries

Eddie is the most intelligent poster in this thread

What the fuck? Couldn’t they get someone decent on?

Welcome to McDonalds, You job application is succcsesful

There is a very real threat that crypto won't stay decentralised, we've seen how crypto markets can be monopolised when the chinks power mined BTC in factories. Imagine if a government put the same commitment into it.

~You sound like a sensible user an has his shit together this crypto stuff is it still viable or is it like the dying start up .com shit I lost 5 K on many years ago , I have shares in the utilities and Gas which are ok

wn stop it ffs

vote pube -

strawpoll.me/14867398

Russell Howard has sort of disappeared hasn’t he?

It would prob be easier to just go to work lad

That Black Mirror episode "Metalhead" is essentially about life in AnCapistan tbqh

Don't offend us.

>So what you gonna fill my centrifuge up with ARYANS and then I'm gonna show you and then refine em?
>Yeah FACKIN RIGHT you are
>Yeah? Do you like that?
>Yeah, FACKIN love it. Fill that centrifuge up with those ARYANS. Put your mouth around the tap
>-And then I'll swallow it but I'll keep sucking it 'till it's empty then I'm gonna go *shows tongue, its covered in blood*
>FACKIN right you are
>I hope you've saved all your ARYANS?
>Yeah I have FACKIN 'ELL
>Got about THREE DAYS WURF OF THE BLIGHTERS
>Well, a couple. OARGH FACK
>[unintelligible] ...the whole FACKIN lot?
>*BEGINS LOADING ARYANS INTO THE CENTRIFUGE*
>OOOH FACKIN HELL LOAD EM ALL IN
>FACKIN [Rest unintelligible due to the centrifuge whirring to life]
>I hope they really enjoy that
>OH FACK YEAH
>Yeah
>OAARGH go on
>Loads in there. BLOOD, I love it
>OAH YEAH. OAH YEAH go on. OARGH you ready for THEIR BLOOD? AARGH FACK go on. UARGH, OAH FACK... [continues]
>*shows tongue*
>Oh yeah ARYAN BLOOD
>Mmm swallowed the lot
>FACKIN did didn't ya?
>Hhmm. Lick that bit off there
>YOU BEADY ANGLO you. Lovely
>Mmm, beautiful. Did you enjoy that?
>FACKIN right I did!

he has his show on freeview
an have you lot had your tide fix today

It's for me is an indicator of a shithead who didnt read the classic science fiction.

His good news show hasn’t been on in a few years. I used to like it pre-redpill

Prob walking in circles somewhere because of that crooked eye he has

asimov was great bloke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isaac_Asimov

ploop

heh

Lads, I'm pretty sure Peter Hitchens reads and/or posts in these threads.

Call it intuition.

Wot?

The episode is literally about killer robots that guard commercial property.

>implying 90% of London's top real estate isn't owned by Saudis and Russians
wew lad

I dated a bird once who had a wonky eye an I joked to her if I smack you as we fucking dogging style maybe it will spin your eye straight ..she broke up with me

The funny thing that the Russian culture is oppressed, the west hate Putin that he dared to had the balls to defend his area of influence.

And yet. No Russians whining in London about minorities. We are minorities but we stand our ground. Say hello to Khan.

If he did he woudn't be such a CIVICuck.

So lads, you joining the Hanhi affiliate program?

>. No Russians whining in London about minorities.
there really isn't many here other than the mafia bosses in Kensington

word, 25 year old virgin here

why ?

>that image

Oh shit you're in for a fucking treat youtube.com/watch?v=R55A-ql5UJI

It's not too late, no.
Look what happened after the dot com bubble collapsed. If you had owned Amazon stock you'd be laughing.

He definitely does. I bet he reckons it helps him stay in touch with da yoof innih? Or something like that.

not him but simluar, I literally don't get what to do to ask someone out I'm such a autist(but not autistic enough for my gibs they took away)

beats me

kek
and they say romance is dead

This guy...

Are you one of pic related?

How can you be a virgin at 25? Even deformed men find a way...