Suspicious Logos

321 S. Beverly Dr. Beverly Hills.

Gracie Jui Jitsu. Their Torrance location just mysteriously closed and is being sold. Post office, modeling agency, pet store, and a mysterious medical "wellness" center in the same building.

It's his logo you fucking moron.

Still weird as fuck though.

I know that you dong.

Do you know what CAA looks like from the sky?

>It's his logo
Ohh good, the detective has arrived!

They recently moved to a larger location IIRC
Rener Gracie comes off a a sleezy salesman, but I didn't get a pedo vibe for him desu. I also feel like it would be strange for pedos to teach kids potentially lethal self defence.

also designed by the architect who designed the WTC

kek

Yeah man, shit's fucked.

When did they come to the United States?
When was the CIA founded?

What might those other businesses have to do with human trafficking?

Get in here you lousy potatoes

Ken, this must be bait. The triangle is a cornerstone of jiu jitsu. It represents a blood choke because most chokes aim to establish a triangle shape around the opponent's neck.

I don't get pedo vibes from any of the guys or girls that teach kids at my school, but you should always exercise caution when anyone is interacting with your kids. Parents usually sit in on the classes at my gym. Having said that, pedophiles gravitate towards positions that put them in close proximity with children, so I'm sure it's happened before and some BJJ gyms are known for having cultish vibes. Be careful out there.

Who's Ken?

Kek, I meant. Fucking autocorrect, sorry for phoneposting.

The Gracie's might be egotistical thieves of many others techniques, branding them as their own over the years, but they are not pedos, just over rated Brazilians.

One should expect the pedo symbols to sometimes turn up in non-pedo places by chance, since they are fairly basic shapes.

What school do you go to? I've been putting off getting started for a while due to some family circumstances. I finally have the time but I'm very concerned about ending up at a shit school full of assholes/cultists and getting discouraged.
I'm not worried about getting the actual jiu jitsu, I'm just very self conscious like some kind of fag

Good catch! What other triangles can we find?

kek you called him a moron and then proceeded to agree with him in the same post.

Ain’t nothing “suspicious” about it! That sumbitch is flaunting his degeneracy! Nice work, user!

Are those grappling figures of age? MODDSSSS!!!!

Right?