Is Nicholas J. Fuentes literally /ourguy/?

Is Nicholas J. Fuentes literally /ourguy/?

>browses Sup Forums
>100% woke on the JQ
>kicked out of America First Media for naming the Jew
>utterly wiped the floor with Destiny
>brilliant and probably mildly autistic

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzY13yIh-zU
youtube.com/watch?v=_v0-HGTtf88a
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is her running for office? I’ve seen people mention him in threads but I can’t find anything about it. His YouTube channel is cool though.

For an e-celeb he's better than every alt-right faggot combined.

>kicked out of America First Media for naming the Jew
No he was kicked out for autism, and he is being replaced by Spectre, who gets kicked off of Twitter once per month for calling out niggers and kikes. Fuentes was great in the Israel debate, btw.
Also, drama is not politics. See name.

after seeing Allsup's rebuttal video, fuentes looks like a bitch and a dickhead to work with

>Allsup
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

Fuentes is a spic. He wants a whiff of Laura Loomers kikehole

what's funny about triple 6's, faggot?

Who wouldn't?

Link?

he pretty much is just a boomer that is woke on the JQ. He is a filthy civ nat because he loves loomer and is a dirty spic.

youtube.com/watch?v=CzY13yIh-zU

Literally who

he's a civic cuck

>college dropout
>NEET
>never leaves his house
>always in some "drama" with internet losers
Go back to college, Nick. Loyola-Chicago can't be too far from your house - so many Catholic cuties there. Also, apply to write for the Daily Caller

I used to like him but he is a serial drama queen and shit stirrer with a heavily inflated e-celeb ego despite his inferior audience numbers.
Basically a 19 years old prick that doesn't know how to behave among men

He's just a typical paleocon, not sure why he gets jerked off here so much. Hes.not saying anything that hasn't already been said by tons of other people. He's a Kmart buchanan

I have no idea why anyone is excited by his Christian nationalist boomer bait opinions. The guy's political views are milquetoast as fuck relative to the rest of the ethnonationalist movement. That's not even getting into his sperg outs and his penchant for burning bridges and fucking over people who are supposed to be his friends.

He's a pretty embarrassing figure, honestly. Tries to sell himself as the mature, adult side of the far right but he acts like an absolute child when it comes to dealing with other people.

>REEEE GIMME MY NEW PC NOW
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOURE TALKING WITH THE ACCOUNTANT JUST GIVE IT TO ME
>FUCKING NAZIS TRYING TO SHUT MY CHANNEL DOWN REEEE

Nietzsche wrote about how the wests interpersonal culture that's uniquely saturated in a passive and humble demeanor, would be our downfall, Trump knows, Fuentes knows: that most people are retards.

Wow, so it sounds like everyone on Sup Forums at 19.

You said nothing yourself.

He looks like a 12 year old. Its funny how the "master race" are always such inferior specimens.

> been thrown out of literally every organization or informal circle he's ever been a part of
> releases private conversations, doxxes his former friends, surreptitiously locks accounts that don't belong to him anymore - and then lies about it so he can pretend to the victim
> unable to debate anyone with any degree of intellectual credentials - even got BTFO by Destiny once - often resorts to strawmanning and personal attacks when he can't come up with a proper retort
> an objective failure in every aspect of his life - unemployed, dropped out of college, involuntarily celebate, living in his parents' basement
> the only figures who stand by him are ironycels having a laugh and Laura Loomer
Ask your self this: Nick has been rejected by virtually everyone he has ever worked with, even when they share 99% of his views. What is more likely, that everyone else is the problem, or that Nick is the problem?

My only hope is that by accessing the America First Media accounts without permission and then locking them, he technically violated federal anti-hacking statutes (which are hilarously vague). Some prison time would do Nick good. James should press charges.

> wests interpersonal culture that's uniquely saturated in a passive and humble demeanor, would be our downfall
This is correct, but the way you fix that problem is with masculine stoicism rather than feminine narcissism. The amount of disloyalty, dishonesty, and underhandedness this castizo shows is astounding.

Nick comes off more like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=_v0-HGTtf88a