How do I respond to this?

How do I respond to this?

You don't

Say this
>Nah my dude I think you're just a self hating faggot. White people are pretty great.

"We are privileged just because we are more civilized than the negro animal?"

fpbp

ask them if you'd have white privilege if you went to China.

With a bullet. For society’s sake.

Tell here about the millions of white people that live in poverty in the US and ask here where their privilege is.

This. Tell him we have privilege because we built the modern world

never spoken to someone like this before. The closest I've ever come to interacting with far-left mentally ill people is walking past 2 ultra feminist looking dykes in my way into a restaraunt the other day

endthread

Asians have more white privilege than white people.

>fuck off

That's all I'd say

Ok tried this one

ask "white privileged what?"

"True. I think all us whites should kill ourselves, it's the only way to make up for the evil done by our anvestors"

>How do I respond to this?

Just accuse him of racism and that you don’t talk to racists. This strategy worked on my roommate who is a self-hating white. I told him I’m going to move out if he keeps being racist towards me. It works effectively well. White self-haters are such faggots.

>"If you were black, I'd still want to have sex with you."

Get 'em, boys.

underrated

Just explain how race and IQ explains the disparities between races better than the idea of white privilege.

JUST

>I admit white people aren't the best
Beta opener, and counter to your motive. You're asking him to walk over the rest of your stuff.

You don't respond to this.

OP the only thing to do in this situation is keep asking "why" and "what" until you trap them in a logical contradiction, which is what all lefty positions boil down to

you have to keep asking questions

Here's two for the future:
>How do you differentiate white privilege from majority privileged?
>Assigning group guilt based on skin color seems pretty racist.

just send crime stats

poor form, all of modern medicine, philosophy, and ethics derive from white and jewish culture.

The bad parts are from jews.

now show us a pic of who youre chatting with

except white people are the best you dummy

this

Why is this even a discussion you're having? It's not your job to uplift the downtrodden. Focus on improving your life.

t. beta cuck soyboy faggot

There's no such thing as race my guy. You're a racist.

Total beta boy pussy response

I always just ask them why white people shouldn't entrench and expand their white privilege instead of fighting to undermine it. They can never answer and it really polarizes their protons.

That was the most autistic beta response you could have come up with, faggot.

sad.

just leaving this here

>my dude
Send a pic of a noose it's the only solution.
Bonus points if they're not white.

She thinks it easier to be poor and white

soy

Dick pic

with violence

Fucking pics

you lost, you'll never tap that, best thing to do now is to link her the thread so she can see there's way bigger dickheads than you

Tell her she is racist for imply that blacks are less able that whites.

ask for stats and evidence for the claim

I don't care what they go through because they don't care about the white mans burden.

don't respond, whoever that is it's time to cut them out of your life, and don't tell them anything either just avoid them if possible

Put on black face and murder her. Say it was your nigger privilege.

and people wonder why the white race is dying, lmfao'ing at your lives my dude

0/10

1. always totally deny existence of white privilege. these people need white people to acknowledge that its a real thing to validate it.

2. ask them to define WP. 9/10 times they'll say something like "its a system of oppression that empowers whites and suppresses/oppresses POC." or "Benefits whites have that are harmful to POC"

3. ask them to give you some examples of how WP manifests. common things are band-aids are white colored, the bullshit "fact" that when equally skilled white and blacks apply for a job the white will get it, also muh bank loans

4. explain how these are not results of a system of oppression, but simply just the result of the statistical demographic in this country. there are more white people, so things will be more geared towards white people.
this means that in any given country, the majority race would have this "privilege." groups act in favor of their own groups over other groups, whether its tribes, races, anything. this is how humans are wired.

usually, they can't reconcile this with their image of a "system of oppression" because you are showing them that it is in fact not a system. it shatters their entire argument when they realize its simple human psychology rather than white people everywhere actively boosting other whites for the purpose of keeping POC down.

Kys

SHOW US THE MILKERS REEEEEEEEEEE

>If you were black I'd still want to have sex with you

this

wow you're really dumb, never post here again.

i replied to you earlier you faggot. You have to keep asking her for her reasoning. Don't let her get away with this shit with 0 evidence or any reason for saying what she's saying

Stop speaking of 'we'. There is no universal white people congress. You friend is a moron, so are you.

Fuck it, tell her to get blacked. And remind her NO white guy will ever touch her again after it.

Are you really gonna humiliate yourself just to get a chance of fucking some disgusting leftie?

We're privileged to pay all the taxes and do all the work so that everyone else can be welfare leeches

you do realize she is playing a different "game" than you right?

she sees that you don't follow social norms and so she's rejecting you. that's all she cares about. she doesn't care about statistics. she just wants to know you're a normal human being willing to play along with basic social etiquette

Don't come back you are clinically retarded just join the liberals

she's right tho, nigs have a harder time, because they have lower iq

Chance? There is no chance here...

How's this?

"turned me of" stupid fucking low iq trash can't even spell

TIME TO LET HER GO, just stop texting

Told you. Now she had the upper hand and you have to give it time to re engage.

yeah but that's not true is it? she can easily find a beta to kiss her while she's getting blacked, also most normies wouldn't give a shit if she fucked a black dude unless it resulted in an STD

>I'm not racist, if you were black I'd still want to have sex with you.

Oh my god I'm cracking up at work what the fuck is this

nice bait 7/10

>white people aren't the best.
what?

White privilege is white purchase is white power.

Sup Forums goes on a date, the episode.

"darkies"
kek who is this and whats your relation? talking about fucking them but also discussing retarded liberal bullshit

>my dude
This is a retard dogwhistle

"So white privilege is real then... you just said it was real." Is my obvious counter

Dumb fuck, she probably heard scary stories about that faggot you sent her, she won't watch the video and you will never bang her or any of her friends

Oh thats great.

>have white privileged

Would have stopped right there. >have white priviliged 'what', whore?

3 options
1. an hero
2. never post here again
3. an hero so you could never post here again

this is time to spam random stats, you're too far gone for her to like you

pathetic, I've never been such a cuck in all my life and I consider myself to be a pussy. Jesus your sad.

It's a girl I'm talking to we had sex once and I'm trying to make it more

Utterly cuckolded response.

also its awful you simped in the first screenshot, you already lost this. post her response and ill tell you what to say

You're bad at this dude. You were defeated the moment you decided to grovel for this roastie to accept you. The faster you drink down this defeat and move on, the better.

That’s retarded. Say goodbye to your chances of ever fucking her

Well you're trying too hard.

Terrible. Autist cringe.

>baizuo fuck off
only proper response

>''Me and my family aren't 'shitty' fuck off''
>*end friendship*

Treat it like racism because that's what it is. Just because we have a bunch of white uncle Ruckus's running around doesn't mean it somehow isn't real racism.

>conversing with females in text form simply to expose your power level

jesus fucking christ the autism... the autism.. it fucking hurts.