ITT: Interesting quotes from the Talmud

There's some pretty interesting stuff in these books, and I wonder how many Jews know about it.
Right now I'm trying to figure out if these quotes are just taken out of context or if they follow more of a general theme.

sefaria.org/texts/Talmud
Good site for looking up said quotes.

Would love to have a serious discussion about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

sefaria.org/Mishnah_Shabbat.19.2?lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.57a.22?lang=bi&with=Rashi&lang2=en&p3=Rashi_on_Sanhedrin.57a.16.1&lang3=bi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump you dirty goy

I'm waiting for somebody to show me the location of these quotes in the Talmud's text, because every time I search for them they're nowhere to be found. The part about metzizah b'peh (mohels sucking the blood from baby dicks) is definitely in there, however.

sefaria.org/Mishnah_Shabbat.19.2?lang=bi&with=all&lang2=en

Oh. and this
sefaria.org/Sanhedrin.57a.22?lang=bi&with=Rashi&lang2=en&p3=Rashi_on_Sanhedrin.57a.16.1&lang3=bi

Stop reading that, filthy gentile.
What you're doing is anti semitic. Every keystroke in your post is spitting in the faces of those that died in the shoah!

>t.internet talmud expert

Amazing, this is exactly what I'm looking for! I will definitely be digging through that website for more dirt.

Please post more fake images of Talmud quotes if you have them, anything that gets commonly spread around, so I can go through and cross-reference them with the Sefaria website.

I'm doing this too. Let me know what you find.

Good

Muslims are kike puppets

The jews have a bunch of different texts

They have the pentatocue which is the 5 books of moses
The talmud
The midrash
Commentaries
And the kabballah which is mysticism.

Limiting your search to just the talmud might falsify your results.

(Disclaimer I know nothing about judiasm and could be slightly wrong)

I'll make a thread when I do, I think we'd all benefit from newer and more accurate Talmud memes.

>Sanhedrin 57a . When a Jew murders a gentile ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty. What a Jew steals from a gentile he may keep.
>Baba Kamma 113a. Jews may use lies ("subterfuges") to circumvent a Gentile.
>Abodah Zarah 36b. Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.
>Sanhedrin 57a . A Jew need not pay a gentile ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.
>Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old).
>Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old.
>Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little child it is nothing."
>Deut. 23:2-3. You "mamzer" mongrels will lose again.

Bump. Good thread. Marxist jewish Shills incoming

So far I've gone through about half of the quotes and they seem to be fabricated, misquoted or irrelevant, except for one that seems to have been exaggerated but based in truth:
>“And you, My sheep, the sheep of My pasture, are man” (Ezekiel 34:31), which teaches that you, i.e., the Jewish people, are called “man,” but gentiles are not called “man.”

I'll keep looking

Friendly reminder that the Talmud is a compendium of discussions between different people. The Jerusalem version is different than the the Babylonian version, and the Babylonian version talks more about the goyim (nations). The nations known at the time it was written down (compiled) between ~200-500 CE were those nations in the area of Babylon, or in current terms: Iraq/Jordan/Egypt/Yemen/Saudi, etc. Think about the current Middle-East, and think about the passages comparing "goyim" to brainless cattle. Is it really inaccurate, though? Cheers.
InB4 "Rav Ovadiah Yosef said" - yeah, he was the Chief Rabbi of Mizrahim - he was talking about arabs.

You kind of forgot the bulk of the OT; maybe 34 books. The Jews have them in different orders.

>he was talking about arabs.
>your cousins

I know, sometimes it's tricky to tell what they're quoting and what they're actually saying.

As for the goyim part, regardless of what one thinks of the Arabs it's kind of fucked up in my eyes to view them as different before the law. Maybe this was commonplace during the time though, I don't know.