Is there truth in race being a social construct

Is racial ID politics truly in no way a social construct?

>Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xTKBaIUtqcY
unz.com/jman/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's both a social and biological construct, why are people so fucking retarded.

According to who is that guy on right ''white''? I can't believe how retarded this world has become. We used to trust our eyes and senses, and now when we have genetic studies to prove that our senses are correct 99% of the time, the race denial has never been greater.

Admittedly they were sometimes pretty retarded back then, like mixing up linguistics with heredity, but that's all sorted out nowadays.

>Sup Forumstards don't seem to understand that bump

I'm whiter than the guy on left and most americans still consider me black. Everyone considers my brother white. Clearly a conatruct.

Both have lots of european blood.

>see these two mixed race people are they black or white? checkmate racists.
saged

In the USA, Steph Curry is a mixed-mutt and the random dude on the right would obviously be called Black

Is this bait? I think it's bait

I'm mixed and there's no damn way that the guy on the right is mixed. There's no way in hell.

It's odd isn't it. It's almost as if there is an underlying agenda.

Nope, both of Steph Curry's parents are "black". Black Americans by definition are part European.

One race; multiple tribes.
Who you associate with has more effect on who you turn out to be than your geographical ancestry. Some tribes do not like other tribes because they do not get along well. This behavior is natural, as humans are a predatory species in constant competition.

Google Nigerians. That's what no euro blood looks like.

blacks almost never have a chin that weak, also his slight neanderbrow means either european or arabic heritage so yeah, he's mixed

>Steph Curry
His parents are both mixed race. Two mixed race people having a child would automatically make the child mixed race as well.

People are autistic.

Now that I'm thinking on it. I think black people just claim bi-racials as their own only to present the false narrative that race is truly a social construct.

And black Americans are inherently mixed to varying degrees. I'm as light as Steph Curry, but am "black" along with both my parents.

Where does this notion that lightskinned blacks don't exist in America come from?

unz.com/jman/jaymans-race-inheritance-and-iq-f-a-q-f-r-b/

holy shit rare flag

No. Now fuck off.

sage

Everything we know of is a social construct informed byy a reality we are attempting to understand. Of course it's a social construct and no y ou can't change it any way you like without consequences.

"Family" is a social construct, that means there's no such thing as taking after family

The one drop rule standard has dictated this reality. I guess will Smith isn't black either?

Who is considered a nigger is a social construct. Your biology determines how likely you are to be a nigger in a given society.

Awwww shieet!!!! I'm getting them to admit it

I've always been on this side of the discussion. Steph curry would be king of the niggers if he was in west africa. But that's like being the smartest kid with down syndrome. It's not really an accomplishment.

Black anons join my discord
/6uQzd9

In West Africa people would think Steph Curry is morrocan.

So less of a nigger than them. Correct.

Either way it's important, and race-based immigration laws should be enforced.

Whachu talkin bout, Willis?

Bump

It's not just skin color. Wear nice well fitting clothes and white people will treat you white. bonuses to being married and not being a babby daddy.

What's your point? American Blacks are mostly all mutts, you're a separate race from Africans. Not one of the people in the OP are white, but both are black to some degree.

Then why is one of them considered "white" that is all I'm trying to figure out.

guy on right is lithuanian

He's not considered white to anyone except liberals and maybe he himself sees himself as white but I certainly do not.

Why does the US gov force whiteness onto him? Watch the video.

The US government considers anyone that is from North Africa, Middle East and Europe to be white and to some extent white hispanics as well.

You can easily be black and from egypt and then classified as white in america under those guidelines

The United States Census Bureau defines white people as those "having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa."[2] Like all official U.S. racial categories, "White" has a "not Hispanic or Latino" and a "Hispanic or Latino" component

Race is in fact a valid scientific concept, although the racial lines are much blurrier scientifically than our common and popular social understanding.