This is supposedly a picture of mercury taken by the japanese. Just how stupid do they think the average man is...

This is supposedly a picture of mercury taken by the japanese. Just how stupid do they think the average man is? Are all space agencies owned by ((((them)))) somehow? Why do this? What's their end goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8fkOsZaN-Hc
youtube.com/watch?v=UKUz5ZUPqM8
youtube.com/watch?v=MyLiUdAlwUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There end goal is to psyop gullible right wingers to actually believe the Earth is flat. You are either schizophrenic or retarded, I really hope this is a joke and no one actually believes outer space is a lie. Those kind of people need to be chemically castrated to prevent their brainlet genes from spreading.

Lmfaooooo yoooo im fuckin weak dedass tho that shit be blowin mine but nah i dont think its some conspiracy it dont look fake to me but thats just my opinion, at the end of the day people gunna believe what they want

youtube.com/watch?v=8fkOsZaN-Hc

You know: I thought posts like these were some psy-op to push garbage in things that could be considered "conspiracy theories", to put the JQ next to flat-earthers and the like. And then I saw shit like this page after page under a video about the hubble space telescope.

People are so fucking dumb. SO fucking dumb. And like everything abysmally retarded it comes from Murica. Where else?

What's wrong with that picture?

Aint nothin wrong with it stfu boy, gettin me tight...

Erm.

Nothing. It's the most real, un-shooped photo of Murcury ever unveiled. Compare it to all the fake NASA CG/drawn ones and see the huge difference.

That's obviously Venus you fucking idiot.
Coincidentally, there is a japanese spacecraft around Venus right now. So what's you problem with the picture again?

wait i thought mercury had no atmosphere???? why do i see clouds....sauce?

SpaceX I doubt is owned by "them"
Like "someone" clearly blew one of spaceX's rockets but question is why?
Video and pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=UKUz5ZUPqM8

light on the darkside... apparently aligned along a river... cloudy atmosphere... my almonds=activated...

post more info or fuck right off shill...

youtube.com/watch?v=MyLiUdAlwUs

Wrong vid god dammit

Pictures taken by Akatsuki the japanese venus climate orbiter.

Speak English you fucking commie mongoloid.

I was told mercury didn't have an atmosphere. Sun blew it away. That looks like one

The Japanese(-European) Project which OP is referring to has not even reached Mercury yet, anyway - it hasn't even left Earth yet. It was planned to reach it in 2025 originally, and will be launched this year (October, i think).

You can see the back of the room behind it.
Then again, normies believe that pic related went to moon. :^)

see happening at Vandenberg AFB....70's....same thing here

take a loaded gun, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger you uneducated filth. Fucking disgraceful.

Nice sauce

>So what's you problem with the picture again?
its not flat

can't believe people are still unironically flatearthers

>shill

Your country was a carrot to keep Jews from fucking up the entire planet.

Source: ASS

Source: the picture in OP!

Mercury is flat

Right, it was a fucking troll but stupid niggers and pot heads believed it. Fucking disgusting degenerates.

>Akatsuki

>Akatsuki

i knew they were secretly the good guys the whole time

It’s a match.
Stoke up the Space oven

Can anyone translate this congo jungle nigger ebonics speak to English?
Also this is bait, anyone who's a flat earther is beyond retarded. SAGE

>Just how stupid do they think the average man is?

No kidding! THIS is Mercury!

>.... mongoloid
Ahem, that was a negroid.
Yeah, is he saying something ?

That's obviously Venus.

shut the fuck up and talk about mercury...

Yooo dedass though shut that shit up nigga i aint no fuckin nigger iight? Smd real shit just cuz you on the internet dont mean you tough, im adding my 2 cents to the fuckin conversation and you over here sayin all that racist shit like foh ill smack the shit outta you no funny shit

I don't know, somebody once told me they were waiting on someone to call them out to reveal.

But we've done that.

I thought Mercury was orange? Did my elementary school teacher lie to me?

Wowwww really tho? Why it gotta be all about race with you fuckin crackas, truth be told you say that shit around my hood you gone get popped REAL quick believe that

yes

Space photos are often taken in a certain wavelength vs the usual "all spectrum".
Thats why satellite photos of Earth are often colored differently - different bands of light combined with a bit different equations to make RGB.

Shut it, negro.

Good explanation, thanks.
But what colour is Mercury really? The one from OP?

That's not logically consistent though. If we can get full resolution photos from Mars, why can't we get a high res un-shopped photo of Earth?

Go to NASA's website right now. They literally say
>our photographs are edited to appeal to the common majority, raw photographs are for scientific study purposes only as they don't have the same beauty as an edited image
or something like that

That smells like bullshit. If they have unedited photos then why can't we see them?

All he is saying is, in order to take a photograph of something that far away you have to do it using a certain spectrum of light and thus true colour information is sort of lost. It has nothing to do with photos of Earth, and I have no idea what your image is from or why they would do that.

>certain spectrum of light
certain wavelength of light*