I miss when anime still showed nipple

I miss when anime still showed nipple.

It's not the nipple I fap to. It's the globes.

They still show it. what you miss is how they drew in a certain erotic way. Maybe it's because the girls just had personality.

It wasn't overly sexualized like it is today. It was sort of a tease, then.

Eh, well, I agree with you on the tease but they oversexualized it back then too.The thing that's missing in today's anime is just the certain way they animate things. From how perfect the body looks and the nipple shape through spandex or something. Not sure if I can explain it clearly but there was a 90's hentai that really turned me on more than any other Hentai.

Back in the day, the focus was on the girl and her personality...with sexuality spicing things up. Now, the tits are almost the entire focus. It's kinda sad.

Sure, Ryoko let's it ALL hang out during the bathhouse scene, but by then you've already gotten to know her. You were already attracted to her before the tits.

Never got why this scene is so liked, it looks goofy as fuck. Looks like she has a silicone superball in her tit.

This is what I basically mean. I miss the tease, the playfulness and coyness of sexual desire mixed with the nonchalant routine of daily life. It feels like anime is terrified of the nipple now.

her cutness takes a downward spiral after ryoga cuts her hair

>what you miss is how they drew in a certain erotic way
What I miss is when they include it casually, like the pic you posted. Tits are boring if there's too much hype around them, since they're just globes with a red thing on top. Overhype them and they'll always disappoint, like they do nowadays. What made tits so great is that there was nothing wrong with giving the audience some titty every so often, without making a big deal about.

I'll never get the attraction to Ranma. It's a DUDE in that body.

This

I'm sexually attracted to the body, not the mind.

I need both. Half the fun is watching the girl get off but the entire experience is ruined when you realize it's a dude getting off.

Well no one's getting off so...

Opinion discarded, like everything else in life men make better woman then woman ever could.

Are there are modern (non hentai) anime that actually still show uncensored, or un-obscured nipple?

Sin: Nanatsu no Taizai

Lurk more, watch more anime.

Yes.

thanks cunt.
I mean more in the casual way being discussed rather than basically the entire hook of the show.

I must say, the quality of boobs in anime has drastically declined.

My answer doesn't change.

That's what makes it funny and endearing though.

No soul in them any more.

You're insane, because that isn't true at all. Even using Ranma as an example the tits are always drawn as just two circles with a dot in the middle. No depth, no weight, no detail, no nothing.

Because the breasts themselves were not the draw, it was the fact they were attached to a specific character. Nowadays the breasts pretty much ARE the character

That's besides the point, he said that the quality of breasts has drastically declined.
If that's the argument you're bring up then say the characters or something have declined, not the breasts because the breasts are better than ever.

No, you're wrong, the way the breats move and look is terrible now, it doesn't feel erotic.

Noriko has rubbish for personality.

>Maybe it's because the girls just had personality.
Are you saying that while using a Gunbuster gif to be ironic or what?