>Pres Trump leaving DC 1/12/18
youtu.be/0mFIXQm1AJw

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pscp.tv/w/1gqxvYyWEbOJB
youtube.com/watch?v=hHNzBZWg-Ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The United States presidential election of 1996 was the 53rd quadrennial presidential election. It was held on Tuesday, November 5, 1996.[2] Incumbent Democratic President Bill Clinton defeated Senate Majority Leader Bob Dole, the Republican nominee.

Clinton and Vice President Al Gore were re-nominated without incident by the Democratic Party. Numerous candidates entered the 1996 Republican primaries, with Dole considered the early front-runner. Dole clinched the nomination after defeating challenges by publisher Steve Forbes and paleoconservative leader Pat Buchanan. Dole's running mate was Jack Kemp, a former Congressman and football player who had served as the Housing Secretary under President George H. W. Bush. Ross Perot, who had won 18.9% of the popular vote as an independent candidate in the 1992 election, ran as the candidate of the Reform Party. Perot received less media attention in 1996 and was excluded from the presidential debates.

I BELIVE THAT SHE WILL

can turtle man read faster?

Clinton's chances of winning were initially considered slim in the middle of his term as his party had lost both the House of Representatives and the Senate in 1994 for the first time in decades. He was able to regain ground as the economy began to recover from the early 1990s recession with a relatively stable world stage. Clinton tied Dole to Newt Gingrich, the unpopular Republican Speaker of the House. Dole promised an across-the-board 15% reduction in federal income taxes and attacked Clinton as a member of the "spoiled" Baby Boomer generation. Dole's age was a persistent issue in the election, and gaffes by Dole exacerbated the issue for his campaign.

Clinton maintained a consistent polling age over Dole, and he won re-election with a substantial margin in the popular vote and the Electoral College. Clinton became the first Democrat since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two straight presidential elections. Dole won 40.7% of the popular vote and 159 electoral votes, while Perot won 8.4% of the popular vote. Despite Dole's defeat, the Republican Party was able to maintain a majority in both the House of Representatives and the Senate. Turnout was registered at 49.0%, the lowest for a presidential election since 1924.

PULL THE TRIGGER BOI

>drumpf is "not quite" a communist dictator with a public policy of starvation and murder but he will be in like five minutes if we don't impeach
every day I care less and less about putin whacking journalists

What would Bob Dole winning in 1996 (20 years before Trump) have been like

T-Trump, remember i-i-f you don't do as I say, you're a racist.

>speaking freely back against an organisation speaking freely is an attack on press freedoms
I get the smell of a kike radiating from these articles

If the Fake News Awards isn't a full blown gala with dresses and golden statues then SHS is fucking up

Come back, Silicon Valley user, I want to know what the switches control

>2017
>Not Baneposting

ishiggydiggy

I BELIEVE THAT SHE WILL WIN

Make The Empire Great Again

What's the best stream?

DIE IN PRISON

McConnel cucked Dole

Is this the thread where we awoo?

Guess drumpfety isn’t holding the fake news awards after all?

Lol the fat retard can’t accomplish anything — Except for taking a steaming DRUMPF that is. All I know is impeachment can’t come soon enough.

AWOOOOO
Are you sure that's within regulation, mate?

The incredible thing is its the media who's using soviet tactics

pscp.tv/w/1gqxvYyWEbOJB

Does he even do that? All I know is that he did it possibly once but because it was dealing with his daughter.

Whatever appears first

I want to know, too. Is Golden State Times the only stream?

is he asking me to checkem or get out????

Schwartz...

I was hoping Trump would drop by at the end of the press briefing with trophies.
>I will never EVER let you down
You lied to me, Trump/

this picture soothes my soul

does anyone know about the fakies format? is it going to be in the WH presser??

not even a little bit within regulation

WHY DID NANCY HAD TO TAKE THAT JAB AT TRUMP

WHY NANCY WHY!!

>McConnell bants

>Soviet tactics

So he's got gulags set up that send reporters to work in 25 year prison terms as cheap slave labor?

We have no idea if it will even happen

Alinsky's rules.

Qt eating apples.

SNAKE RYAN FUCK OFF

Wait, I thought communism was considered a good thing for the media?

Reposting:

Apple just paid for the walls lads. They're going to pay $38 billion in taxes to bring money in from abroad, hire 20,000 new employees, and contribute $350 billion to the US economy.

Don't let them distract you from real economic growth.

She is senile

Not if its Drumpf

Lemme check first...it would appear so.

What did she say?

Lets finish this debate

>dems cave completely
>full wall funding
>6 gorrillion ice agents
>downsize DACA
>Trump signs
>President Hawaiian Judge declares walls illegal
>9th circuit extends DACA to the entire continent of Africa

Would giving the SC power to remove or discipline lower court judges prevent the abuses we are seeing?

Even though the 9th circuit gets overturned they often cayse months and months of delays

Are there any republican judges like the 9th circuit but for us that could force Trump to drop DACA or enforce travel bans?

Is any network broadcasting the awards or is it all streamed?

>apple liberals eternally btfo

YES, let's force him to stay in a room for more "diversity (((training)))"

Up to congress to impeach a judge

I can't wait for season three to come out haha

Possible that the media/academia/inteligensia are mostly old Cold-War Russia Commies been brainwashing their kids for a while.

I had to pause... for security reasons. I might have found a new target though. Stand by. Also...Im looking forward to these awards! Trump better not let us down. Anyone want some good shots of Facebook while I wait for Alberto to leave?

its mine

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CAPTCHA

why is Trump at this Bob Dole thing? where are the fake news awards? i am bored and i have to go to work in like 30 minutes

The Acostas are being televised on The Gorilla Channel

obama finally negotiated something with them behind closed doors, he truly is our savior

Anyone else bob dole just says "bob dole" into the mic

she said anyone can be President but not anyone can be a 5 star general, and looked ugly at Trump

the entire Congress laughed at him!

>Jeff Flake compares Trump to Stalin
>Soviet tactics

Looks like they're switching the narrative from Nazi Hitler to Soviet Stalin

That's a lot of money. Trump should have the House submit a bill that uses Apple funds to build the wall. The US would never have this money without Trump.

This medal ceremony is taking up a lot of Trumps's valuable time. Is it a psy-op?

Its in the “swirling down the toilet bowle “ format made famous by donald DRUMPF.

fell flat, she literally had to beg for applause

Wisconsin lost. Blue wave confirmed.

Just click where the captcha usually is and it refreshes.

What are you on about

Jewgle killed v 1.0 as of January 1.

Bob Dole must be saved

>Why cant the 9th circus block it for a different made up reason?
The SCOTUS has authority. If the SCOTUS does something, what the lower court says doesn't matter unless the SCOTUS allows it to matter.

Explain something to me guys. If there is a White genocide why did the European American population increased by 550,000 - 600, 000 between July 1st 2016 & July 1st 2017?

Apparently she has a daughter now.

bob dole is cringe, he still talks better and has a better memory then i do so hes not too bad

Turnout in the 1996 election was only 49%, lowest since 1924, an election strategy conducted by the Clinton White House that had kept voter turnout low for decades, until the Trump Revolution.

It's awoovement even now!

you only need to solve the captcha once per thread now apparently. any posts after that just needs you to click the checkbox. why did it change

trump revealed his true power level, it's like that Time Magazine cover came true or something

either do it or pussy out already

>It won't matter.

who bout to get comfy??

this is so sad, the guy will die if he speaks 3 more minutes

I saw one article compare him to Slobodan Milošević.

Yeah, seriously

Gib stream

FAKE NEWS AWARDS SOON

A W O O
W
O
O

no one fucking cares about your hype build up. do something already and post results or fuck off

If you are at facebook hq then you are brave. I imagine that one is probably the creepiest of the big tech giants.

Kebab removal would be swift and merciless.

Congress is too much of a dumpster fire to ever do that.
Giving that power to the SC so they can fix their own branch of government would be a better solution no?
Less risk of partisan bullshit

is the LN over?

lol hello, kike. Do you disagree with the very real phenomenon that in terms of territorial control European Americans are being squeezed and priced into a smaller and more costly area over time?

daaaamn bob dole is looking rough

youtube.com/watch?v=hHNzBZWg-Ms