Shingeki No kyojin

Why does levi look so tired?

Because he's not colossal.

Annie's certainly dead.
There will be a big fight in the next few chapters and whoever took the female titan will be revealed at a crucial moment.
Then we will get a chapter-long flash back to Annie's egg being cracked open via Eren/Armin mumbo jumbo
Then she'll be interrogated, probably by Armin
She'll reveal she inherited the titan close to 13 years ago (it will be clear Reiner inherited after her and he has at least a year to live) and will die soon anyway
This will soften the execution scene somewhat
And yeah she'll be eaten

Being the flesh sheath for Erwin's sword is exhausting.

>SnK finishes up
>Somewhat happy ending for some of the characters

>Isayama makes a WW2 manga
>It's actually an SnK sequel about Marley and the other nations going to war with each other
>Titans aren't involved at all because they're redundant
>Minor mention of them and the walls though
>Maybe an SnK character makes a cameo appearance but otherwise about an all new group of characters
>Story ends with a nuclear apocalypse
>Even paradise island gets nuked

>Another sequel manga
>Post apocalyptic story about a group of survivors in vein of things like The Walking Dead
>Titans are back
>Since there's no air or artillery support and survivors just have basic weapons they're a threat to humanity again
>Most of the titans roaming the nuclear wasteland are colossal titans who were freed and survived when the walls were bombed
>Annie finally wakes up and joins the survivors as a main character

>Threadly reminder that Zeke knows how to beat the curse of Ymir

Grim reminder for Marley soon

>they feed her to Connie's mom
>Connie's mom's Titan becomes a straight up milf
>becomes everyone's Momfu
>Mama bears for the entire cast
>never leaves her Titan form

>MILF titan

>she has a giant apron made for her titan form
>tucks everyone in at night
>cooks every meal for the entire army, making titanic amounts of food, using her Titan's heat for cooking
>gets angry when people don't wipe their feet on the rug before entering the barracks

>Not Annie Female Titan shows up
>Her design is hot as
>Wrecks a bunch of Marley shit
>Total waifu material
>Person controlling her exits the titan after the fight
>It's Jean

Where are you getting that from?

EM will be endgame

Just a hunch. Zeke was hinted to be very special, his ability to turn people into titans and command them is a very crude form of the coordinate, and is not a power of the Beast titan.

>Physically impossible for it to be Mikasa (Non-Eldian)
>Can't be Historia, it just can't be. they need the titan for combat and you don't put your young ruler on the front lines.
It doesn't matter though. The shifter having to be female is an unnecessary constraint.
The next relevant character after Mikasa and Historia is Jean. It seems perfect to me. Jean gets to be made fun of for shifting into a girl.

glorious

>Why does levi look so tired?
Isn't he in his fucking 30s? He's pretty much a war vet, witnessing horrors daily. It's surprising he hadn't killed himself before we even met him.

So are all the titans people who have been sent to 'utopia' by Marley?

it literally is gonna be jean
his relevance outweighs sasha's gender imo

It's cause he has royal blood, but as we saw with the Reiss line royals are still subject to a 13 year life span.

>Zeke was hinted to be very special, his ability to turn people into titans and command them is a very crude form of the coordinate, and is not a power of the Beast titan.
Because he has royal blood and he is keeping it a secret, retard. That's why Marley call him a miracle, because they don't know this.

Someone has to know how to cure titan aids. Isayama lacks the courage and (more importantly) the sway over his editors to actually kill off Eren and Armin from titan aids.
Zeke is the genius (11/10 wits, I know it's databook, sue me) son of a doctor who possesses both royal blood and has canon contact with the titan science research division in Marley. That's a whole lot of plot bullshit thrown in his favour that makes him useful.
Zeke promised Eren that he would come back and save him, mentioning that they were both victims of their father (who is responsible for both of them being shifters in the first place)
Zeke is also nearing the end of his life (

>implying he wouldn't fap himself for death for shifting into a giant girl

I know I would

REIGHNA!

Zeke was indoctrinated one way, and Eren the other.

Zeke is obviously brain damaged.

Why didn't Reiner and Bert just transform and team up with Annie to snatch Eren away back when they were all out in the field?

Armin will die and not from titan aids. Either Eren or Mikasa will kill him. You can screencap this.

>taking down scout ships
Will they reverse engineer the technology and then mobilize the nation to mass produce new weapons and technology to prepare for the upcoming war against Marley?

>It was just meant to be a quick smash and grab, and AT and CT would be too slow for that
>They underestimated the SL
>They wanted to maintain their cover incase they still needed to for some reason
>Isayama didn't think of that

Why didn't the Survey Corps just capture BRA when they were cadets in training?

Do you find this ass appealing?

They needed people to remain there in case Eren wasn't the person they were looking for.

Colossal+armor titans would wreck everyone without trees around. Annie could've done it too if she reached them before they went into the forest, but Bert and Reiner could've just gone for when everyone was returning as the mission was over.

>Connie is more popular in Japan then Armong
does anyone like that fucking coconut?

I am unironically hoping that this is true, it would be hilarious, poor Jean

Imagine the SL pulling on those cords to stretch her ass open

I-it's beautiful

dumblr. And sometimes they raid this place too as was evident by last few threads.

His endgame is to end up with Hisu.

Nah. It's obvious that Isayama is pushing love triangle between EMA. Armin loves Mikasa now. Mikasa will only love Eren and Eren only loves genocides.

Reiner and Ymir are lovers. Remember this.

Do they know Bert is a titan in this context.

But who does genocide love?

I'd say no, which is why Bert doesn't want to transform and why Eren thinks he's won when he does.

REIGNHA IMA KODADA?

>pasta
>being this desperate
It doesan't matter, you're not making me hate Zeke

Cute

It's got enough love for everyone.

Delete!

>AUGGGGHHHHHHHH SAVE ME ER-

Reminder that they actually now know that anyone eating Annie is being sentenced to death. Sure in Armin's case they didn't know and he was going to die anyway, but now they now.

Admittedly, someone would probably volunteer though.

Many reasons. One, the AT isnt fast enough to run for long periods of time against horses. The CT would be useless in this situation since it's so bulky and slow. It's also implied throughout the show that Annie was the best fighter out of the 3 of them as well as the most adaptable so the FT was the best choice to go after Eren. Also, they werent sure if Eren had the coordinate at this point in time, they only wanted to steal him and send him back to Marley. Annie would have left the island and Reiner and Bertholdt would have stayed to take Historia who was also on their list

My name is Erwin Smith and i'm commander of the survey corps.

I've come to this thread to recruit some strong soldiers for our cause , to save humanity from the titans.

If you want to join please say so and if you don't you better give me a god damn reason!

>Well /snk/?

Yourself.

Nice trips, and I'm a Zekefag myself. I also hate LAME. I just think that Isayama will end up pulling some titan aids cure bs, and that Zeke is a likely candidate for the man with the cure.

Everything nice but wthat's your tax policy?

I thought this was going to be a CW show intro at first

S A S A G E Y O
A
S
A
G
E
Y
O

Maybe I am looking too deep into it

So who will marry Mikasa and make mini ackerhax with her?

It's not a death sentence. It could save the life of someone who is nearly dead and them titanized and made to eat a shifter

We believe in absolute capitalism! You pay for your own food , clothes and house , but you can keep all your money!

That's the spirit brother!

A literal who. Eren, Armin and Levi will die. Jean will probably die but even if he doesn't she won't be with him. So she will find some normal guy and live in peace far away from all this bullshit.

Jean

What's wrong /snk/? You're not affraid of titans , are you?

>be reiner, annie and bert
>randomly slice Erens head away at some point when he still trusts you with his life
>run away back to Marley as titans
>Eren's power is now in your continent
>find the random person with the power
>???
>profit
Is there ANY reason they didn't just do it like this?

>erwin died
>all titans killed in 1 year
Erwong BTFO

>tfw realize Ymir's confirmed dead and will never marry Historia

After it was revealed Eren was a shifter he was kept under pretty heavy guard

Very very soon the friendship will end

So Armin's going to rape Mikasa?

It could just as easily be an island baby.

I hope so
Armin is super evil

They'll get married in yuri heaven, after Hisu died from old age. Frieda will also be there.

Isayama's hack. Also Reiner wanted rather to eason with Eren, but it didn't work. He tried again and didn't work. So after that it's just fight.

>Levi and Mankasa barely appear in this season
>top rank in popularity still
what the fuck is wrong with Japan

How will he betray everyone? Will he join marley or something? It would be a pretty cool twist

Meh, that was so weird, honestly. I always assumed that those two would end up dying together in some lesbian way or something.

>3 seconds long fight.

Nips have terrible taste. It is known.

Crystallized lesbians?

reminder that this is why manlet let him die like a bitch.

ARMIN

HOT AND CRISPY

>alright reiner your turn to guard eren
>*teleports behind him*

>alright guys let's go to sleep now in this cramped area which would get filled instantly killing everyone if colossal titan suddenly appeared inside it

>alright guys let's literally carry our swords that can cut through bone easily with us 24/7 and trust each others 100%

I mean... what was the point of making Annie try to take him solo? Was that really the best plan they could come up with? Why not just transform all 3 of them at the same time middle of some plains at some point so they can just kill Eren really easy and fuck off without any resistance?

>he is somehow still alive in that pic

Armong is hook up on muh sacrifices for the """"""Greater good """""" (muh dream) like Griffith. He praised Erwin for sacrificing companions and friends.

Only one person is allowed to scrub the stink off Hange

>ouchi is somehow still alive in that pic

>Armong needs the strongest shifter power to finally become a useful solider in battle

>going to

Like Fang and Vanille you mean? Yeah, something like that maybe?

>Eren or Armin doing anything interesting
K E K

>Armong
>0 stamina
>0 strenght
>0 endurance
>turning into the most energy draining titan of all.
Isayama, pls.

Eren is muh rageturd. Armin is muh cups. What else do you people want?