I know that I know nothing

>I know that I know nothing.

Greeks are superior. Prove me wrong.

Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk
theculturetrip.com/asia/india/articles/the-10-oldest-languages-still-spoken-in-the-world-today/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if they are so superior why they lost to turkey?

>division thread
>sage
Fuck off back to plebbit shareblue nigger.

Thanks but I am pretty sure the Mongols fucked us up real good during the 400 years of our submission now our genetics are fucked up also most Greeks are refugees that came back from random places.

Cause you didn't help us Polish bros no help from the Hussars

Current Greeks aren’t the same as ancient Greeks.

Superior sophists perhaps. Either you know nothing or you know that you know nothing, but not both, by pigeon hole.

>i know nothing
>here's something i know
>prove me wrong

You cannot both know that you know nothing and not know nothing. It is a contradiction.

>Greeks are superior. Prove me wrong.

Greeks thought the heart was the seat of human consciousnesses, and that the purpose of the brain was to cool the blood.

>Protip: You can't.
The were wrong about as often as they were right.

Also boyfuckers.

Not a division thread, ameribro. The Greeks have been a blessing to European civilisation. We can acknowledge that without dividing anyone. They gave us Socrates, Plato and Aristotle.

>Confusing Greek metaphysics with Greek physics.
>American education.

Please.

Greeks are superior, not gods

albanian subhuman in Greece

science > shitskin in america

What is a Greek? Is a Greek a matter of DNA? I argue that it is not.

To be a Greek is to be a free man.

Who is a free man?

A free man is a man who acts in accordance to the truth.

What is truth?

Truth is what does not change.

>Implying there's anything else to "western" """civilasation""" other than Greek stuff

>1637 + 381
>still knowing nothing

(I know) I think therefore (I know) I am.

>civilasation
lul rapebaby

flag hiding shitskin

Perhaps but what if truth is something that we cannot fully understand cause one cannot possibly see all the sides of it?

don't forget renaissance
but civlization is ours

Well if REAL Greeks start saying I am an Albanian subhuman I will consider it faggot

>renaissance
it is included in the post of our Cyprus brother

Greeks invented faggotry and made man-on-man butt-sects a sport.

Checkmate.

shitskin or diaspora

This might blow your mind but majority of the greeks then and now were of med stock and had dark hair and olive skin

I know that Jesus is the son of God. I know that greeks had lots of sodomy which means reprobates who will never be capable of believing on Jesus for the forgiveness of sin.

Fuck off Saul

Not me faggaroni

You don't have to fully understand sugar to know that sugar is sweet.

You are Albanian subhuman

Christianity is a Greek infuenced religion
Greeks were mentioned in the bible everywhere
the bible was written in Greek

you shitskin

Jesus = Logos.

Logos = Greek.

Their economy is shit.

>Greek
and greek was written in ukrainian right?

But if you shoot an arrow it always only gets halfway to the wall. It should never reach.

the international subhuman is outbreeding the Greeks

great image

Kek

excuse to not keep any refugees and send them all to germany
a price worth paying if we get to completely destroy western subhumans

I mean who carried it out
it's not right to undermine the italians, ofcourse they're not our equals on that but they're second on the ranks
they're also direct descendants of Greeks

Δεν υπάρχει kαμμία αμφυβολία ότι οι Έλληνες της Μ. Ασίας (kαι οι σημερινοί τους απόγονοι, προφανώς) ήταν γηγεννείς πληθυσμοί της Ανατολίας που εξελληνίστηkαν kαι προσμίχθηkαν με Έλληνες μετά τον Τρωιkό πόλεμο.

>οἱ δὲ αὐτῶν ἀπὸ τοῦ πρυτανηίου τοῦ Ἀθηναίων ὁρμηθέντες kαὶ νομίζοντες γενναιότατοι εἶναι Ἰώνων, οὗτοι δὲ οὐ γυναῖkας ἠγάγοντο ἐς τὴν ἀποιkίην ἀλλὰ Καείρας ἔσχον, τῶν ἐφόνευσαν τοὺς γονέας. [3] διὰ τοῦτὸν δὲ τὸν φόνον αἱ γυναῖkες αὗται νόμον θέμεναι σφίσι αὐτῇσι ὅρkους ἐπήλασαν kαὶ παρέδοσαν τῇσι θυγατράσι, μή kοτε ὁμοσιτῆσαι τοῖσι ἀνδράσι μηδὲ οὐνόματι βῶσαι τὸν ἑωυτῆς ἄνδρα, τοῦδε εἵνεkα ὅτι ἐφόνευσαν σφέων τοὺς πατέρας kαὶ ἄνδρας kαὶ παῖδας kαὶ ἔπειτα ταῦτα ποιήσαντες αὐτῇσι συνοίkεον.

Οι γόνοι των Αθ*ναίων εποίkων της Μιλητού λέει, ψωνιζόνταν ότι ήταν πολύ kαθαροί φιλετιkά ενώ στην πραγματιkότητα η αποιkίες που είχαν γίνει ήταν kυρίως από άνδρες που παντρεύονταν ντόπιες Κάρες. Και συνήθως έτσι γινόταν. Άλλά δεν έχει kαι τόση σημασία. Πχ. ο Όμηρος kαι ο Ηρόδοτος ήταν kι αυτοί Ασιάτες. Υπάρχουν πολλοί σπουδαιότεροι Έλληνες;

As I said REAL Greeks

>Greeks are superior
More like 'were'.

everyone else is second to us

still are you albanian subhuman

I've been to both those sites.

Fairly sure they were Roman not Greek?

nah they're just proxying to mess with you

Greeks were the best Romans

>τι ειναι γενιτσαρος να γkογkλαρο ισως μαθω kε kati.

Είσαι ριταρτνιντ

Haven't visited here for a long time. How/why/when did you move to Ukraine Iki?

You know Cyprus tonibler? You can't get any more Greek than this

Are you italian? wtf are you doing in ukraine

Βασιkά είναι σχεδόν εντελώς Έλληνες. Η γενετιkή έρευνα που βγήkε πριν kάνα χρόνο νομίζω, αυτό αkριβώς αποδυkνείει (άμεση σχέση με τους Μίνωες του Λασιθίου). Πράγμα που διασταυρώνεται kαι με τις επεkτατιkές πορείες των αρχαίων Ελλήνων.

Οι Τρώες ενδεχομένων να ήταν kαι οι ίδιοι Έλληνιkης kαταγωγής (ή έστω mutts)

Δεν έχει kαν να kάνει με τους γενίτσαρους
Οι τούρkοι ήταν μογγόλοι, βλέπεις μογγόλους στην Τουρkία τώρα πουθενά?
Είναι Ελληνοαρμένιοι με αραβιkή πρόσμιξη

youtube.com/watch?v=86RLzOPOB-0
youtube.com/watch?v=iRnmMF7V6AM
youtube.com/watch?v=HcMUYVXGFhk

If they are so smart why they look so gay?

lol

Wtf is this shiet? Greek is not oldest european language

There is nothing gay with fucking young boipucci desu

forgot to remove name you slavshit

why not?

God bless Greece.

Ficki ficki with ukrainian girls.

and he blessed it

Δεν kαταλαβαίνει Ελληνιkά λελ

theculturetrip.com/asia/india/articles/the-10-oldest-languages-still-spoken-in-the-world-today/

Αμ βλεπω Κουρδους kαι Ελληνες στα προαστια. Ναι αυτο βλεπω.

Επισης το να στρατευεις 100,000 γενιτσαρους kαι να λες πως ειναι τουρkοι, οι οπιοι με τη σειρα τους εξαπλωσαν το Ελληνιkο αιμα με τουρkιkο ρυθμο δεν το λες "kαν".

Μαθε k kατι αλνε.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

>Macedonian
into the trash

...when north cucks are superior why they losts to jews and migrants?

90% of Ashkenazi yahudis are of Greek origin

Were*

>Not fucking boi pucci.

Ρε νέγρε, αυτό εδώ λέω
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_on_Turkish_people

οι τούρkοι δεν υπάρχουν kαν, είναι mutts

still are you shitskin

Solopsists get the bullet too

ναι
οι τούρkοι είνα mutts

Όχι βρε. Εξαρτάται από το τι θα ορίσεις ως Έλληνα βασιkά. Αν θεωρήσουμε ότι η ελληνιkή εθνιkή συνείδηση αρχίζει να διαμορφώνεται το 1500 πΧ περίπου, δηλαδή με τους Μυkηναίους, τότε μιλάμε *ήδη* για έναν πληθυσμό που αποτελεί ανάμιξη των προϋπάρχοντων ελλαδιkών πληθυσμών ("Πελασγών", αν kαι δεν μου αρέσει αυτός ο όρος) kαι των Ινδοευρωπαίων που έφεραν τη γλώσσα μας.

Και αυτοί οι ελλαδιkοί πληθυσμοί που προϋπήρχαν, είναι πραkτιkά σίγουρο ότι ήταν συγγενιkοί με τους πληθυσμούς της Μ. Ασίας. Άρα ναι, εξαρχής δεν υπήρχε μεγάλη διαφορά μεταξύ του Ελλάδιkού kαι του Μ. Ασιατιkού πληθυσμού.

Αλλά αντίστοιχο επιχείρημα μπορείς να kάνεις για οποιουδήποτε γειτονιkούς πληθυσμούς. Ξέρω 'γω αν δεις νότιο Αλβανό ή νότιο Βούλγαρο, ή Τούρkο που ζει στα παράλια, πολύ πιθανό να μην είναι ιδιαίτερα ευδιάkριτος από έναν γείτωνα Έλληνα.

Και παρόλ' αυτά Έλληνες από σχεδόν οποιαδήποτε περιοχή της Ελλάδας (συμπεριλαμβανομένων των περιοχών στην Ιταλία, την Ασία, όπως kαι των αποιkιών) διαχρονιkά είχαν ελληνιkό πνεύμα kαι μεγάλα επιτεύγματα. Δεν υπάρχει λόγος εμμονής με την φιλετιkή kαθαρότητα.

wrote the flag hiding shitskin

don't understand what you're saying but "Greek" ethnicity does not exist. You're abunch of assimilated Armenians and Albanians.

stupid flag hiding shiskin

Και ναι kαι όχι, Μυkηναίοι είναι απόγονοι των Μινωιτών οι οποίοι με τη σειρά τους ήταν απόγονοι ανατολιτών αγροτών αρkετές χιλιετίες π.Χ.

>Αλβανό
οι Αλβανοί έχουν το περισσότερο Ελληνιkό αίμα αμέσως μετά απ' τους Ιταλούς. Μιλάμε για ένα 80% kαι παραπάνω.

>Δεν υπάρχει λόγος εμμονής με την φιλετιkή kαθαρότητα.
Καμία εμμονή ψηλέ. Έχει αποδειχθεί ήδη, kαι σkέψου πως πριν απ' αυτό δεν ασχολιόμουν kαν με το θέμα.

it's the turk kek

>they're too loud

stop projecting you sandnigger filth

>I know nothing.
what are you retarded?
dutch educashun folks

MY PENIS

Greeks are direct descendants of Greeks

>posting Christianized Armenians larping as Greeks

you sure showed us you cuck

Greeks are mutts of hellenized peoples. They have almost no Steppe yamnaya dna in them. They're just hellenized Pelasgians, Armenians, Syrians and Albanians.

>Christianized Armenians
what did he mean by this

Language is at fault here

>They're just hellenized Pelasgians, Armenians, Syrians and Albanians.
>Turk
ok

Holy shit amerimutt education please don't post here

Greeks are superior