Quan Zhi Gao Shou / The Kings Avatar

What do you think about that anime so far? Seems pretty good to me.

It's almost like a SAO thats actually good

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
mega.nz/#!RugwXKzT!ooIDz8HqaxnUv2pOwcwbG3nqe9Kfl4MV4RsGUQnO4sM
anisearch.ru/
nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&s=0&userID=0&q=king's avatar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

t. chink shill

but it is kinda of wierd to listen to chinese.. after being used to hearing to japanese speaking.

I unironically like this show but it shouldn't be be shilled here and it isn't anime.

where else to post about it then? this board seems to be the most fitting.

i am not a shill, but you probably wont believe me anyways.

>sao that's actually good
Are you just repeating what that youtube guy said?

I am basing that off of my impression of kirito being a boring character to me, while ye xiu actually has depth to him and him being mechanically good at the game, rather than just being way over levelled.

and the:
>sao that's actually good
was more meant as a dig at SAO because i really dont enjoy that anime. and besides log horizon its the best comparison i know of.

More like a SAO that is actually about MMO.

its more like log horizon then, i guess

Looks gay.

Anyone know how many episodes it's going to have?
Been reluctant to start since I don't know how much it'll cover of the WN.

i think its going to be having 12 episodes this season.

isnt co for western stuff?

ok. care to elaborate on it?

could you please write your reasons down, so that i could possibly agree with your view point?

Not OP but this came before SAO, though chances are he was just repeating what that guy said.
Yeah, Japanese honestly is the only Asian language that doesn't sound like you're gurgling mayonnaise. I'm sure if they hired Japanese voice actors there would be no problems making threads about it on Sup Forums.
That's actually what that Youtube guy said but I do agree with it. The things that annoy most people about Kirito have negative consequences when Ye Xiu does it. It's not bad to discuss other people's ideas but the majority of the Anime Youtube community is so cringy that I can understand why people dislike anything they say even being mentioned. For every interesting video is made, there's another three shitty meme videos or them acting like their opinion is better than others due to their "experience" watching anime. I know sometimes this happens in Sup Forums but at least it gets called out.
Chinese anime is slowing getting better shows but an overwhelming majority is just garbage. It's really depressing because there are Chinese animators that are on par or even better than most Japanese animators. Their style is so much different from Japan's as well so sometimes it's fun to watch them. BUt most of that talent is instead wasted on either shitty cg anime or low-effort cash grabs. China can make good anime but the majority of the companies that produce it values money over quality. You can make that argument for Japanese studios but I doubt you'll ever see it to this extent.
I think at some point making a board for animation in China would be helpful to create a place for discussion. But if it was made right now it would just turn into /vg/ China edition because there's very few Chinese anime worth discussing right now.
There's a really cute manager but other than that most of the female characters are forgettable. The male characters have a lot going on so I can see why it seems pretty gay.

You are aware the state media funds this and then that very same state controlled nation want to burn Japan to the ground?

Not. Anime.

>That's actually what that Youtube guy said
i didnt even know this is what the youtube guy said.

>Their style is so much different from Japan's as well so sometimes
for example they arent afraid to try out really unique stuff. while the show is not perfect on a technical by far, at least they try to take a unique aproach.

while it may not be anime in english, it would qualify in japanese. but this board is the where it fits the best anyways

It's 100% bootleg chinkshit.

Not anime. Fuck off.

u mad?

So is ZZ Gundam, but it is discussed here.

It's pretty good desu. I'm really interested in seeing how the Japanese ratings turn out, hopefully this will open the door for more good Chinese series instead of just the cheap knock-off shows that mostly come out of China.

Also ignore the people saying it's Sup Forums, this is definitely the right place for it. The fact that the mods haven't deleted a single one of these threads confirms it, whereas I'm positive this would be deleted on Sup Forums.

Unless a board is specifically made to address the fact that China and Korea are starting to produce their own high production value "anime", Sup Forums is the correct place to discuss non-Japanese asian animation as long as it's anime influenced.

It's nothing like SAO, it has nothing to do with SAO.

1 yuan has been deposited into your account.

see >sao that's actually good
>was more meant as a dig at SAO because i really dont enjoy that anime. and besides log horizon its the best comparison i know of.

>chink producers
>chink animation studio
>chink source material
>chink voice actors
>chink everything
Oh. I guess we should talk about RWBY and Avatar here as well.

i dont really care about what people say. just kinda like to stirr shit up while also having serious discussions at the same time, where i can voice my opinion and see the opinion of others. And its natural to want to share what you like anyways.

except rwby and avatar are produced in the western world rather than the eastern

It's fucking garbage. WN trash is still WN trash regardless of where it comes from.

Avatar was predominantly animated by a gook studio you fuckwit. That means Avatar must be allowed on Sup Forums as well.

>The fact that the mods haven't deleted a single one of these threads
Nice revisionism.

why not judge something on its merits rather than its format/where it came from?

i actually didnt know that. thanks for pointing it out. guess then it should be allowed by my reasoning. seems my reasoning is flawed. then i guess the only distinction left for me to argue is whether it looks western or eastern.

People seem to be forgetting that Sup Forums is the WESTERN animation board. A few years ago there was no need for a eastern animation board because anime was the only eastern animation that matterred. Now that Korea and China are starting to produce their own equivalent, there either needs to be a general asian animation or it's going to have to be accepted this is the most appropriate place for it.

>they think nickelodeon and rooster teeth are asian companies

Doesn't matter who animated the show. The main producers/owners of both of those shows are american companies, which is why they belong on Sup Forums.

Everytime i see this thread my face lit up with a smile. It's "that" time of the week again.

could you elaborate? whatcha meaning with "that" time? (i still suck at english)

>these replies
was it autism?

>(i still suck at english)
Don't worry ESL-kun, we can easily recognize your threads.

Fuck off ESL.

Jesus fuck stop spamming this shit already.

why

People on Sup Forums don't want an anime styled literal chinese cartoon shitting up their board.

Didn't even realize it was airing.

>raws up to episode 6
>subs only up to episode 3
wew

Nothing more cancerous than the chink spammer incapable of proper English.

sry to not have the time to be here 24/7. i checked the catalog and didnt see it, so i went ahead and posted it. care to point me to the last thread for it? (if you can)

>nyaa goes down
>can't find the subs anywhere especially for the latest episodes

dunno where you watch it, but i found it up to episode 6 with subs

>for example they arent afraid to try out really unique stuff.

>China
>unique

Pick one

That doesn't mean it automatically makes it allowed on Sup Forums. Take it outside. Better yet, learn fucking chinese and go fuck off to weibo.

Nevermind found it

>The fact that the mods haven't deleted a single one of these threads confirms it,

The archive exists. You should stop lying, chink.

Go back to English 101, chink. You type like a middle schooler.

this one is still up. so doesnt seem to break any rules

Newfag chinks like you forget that Sup Forums is home to Toonami General.

It's unironically GOAT.

Too bad Sup Forums is full of weeb shitposters you won't be able to get any decent discussion.

So are a dozen of other shitpost threads.

Be glad the mods here are incompetent fucks that don't delete these garbage threads immediately.

>Sup Forums - Anime & Manga

saged reported called the cops

thanks for attacking my english rather than my arguments. ad hominem, i think. (attacking me rather than my arguments) In my eyes this makes it look like you dont have a valid counter to my argumentation, or do you?

>missing comma

i saw that, your fucking samefagging kiddo?!

ad hominem has nothing to do with attacks on the person per se.
Saying "you're a cunt" is not an argumentum ad hominem, because I don't make an argument.
It would be an argumentum ad hominem if I said "you're wrong, because you're a cunt".
Argumentum ad hominem doesn't literally mean attacking the person, but invalidating the argument by attacking the credibility of the person making the argument.

At times this is even valid, for instance accusations of shilling.

ok that makes sense. thanks for explaining it to me. i still dont see how my bad english invalidates my arguments though. care to explain it for me?

>chink bullshit
sys.Sup Forums.org/a/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=157055320&altc=1
Go discuss your shitty show somewhere else.

I really like their style. But that fast pacing make the non-anime shit. Also I have found the novel really decent.

a fast pacing is much better than slow as molasses pacing IMO. and they have A LOT of stuff to adapt, so they shouldnt run out anytime soon

I hope you don't mean the streams. I can't find torrents.

I can't find the fucking torrents either. I googled a bit and apparently the fansubbers got hired and now the subs are imposible to find.

mega.nz/#!RugwXKzT!ooIDz8HqaxnUv2pOwcwbG3nqe9Kfl4MV4RsGUQnO4sM

Oh I did find torrents though:
anisearch.ru/

Announcing reports is against the rules you know

>no one is going to rip the english subs off tencent
JUST

nyaa.pantsu.cat/search?c=_&s=0&userID=0&q=king's avatar
>April 29th

i just might do that.

is it allowed to post torrents here?

Yeah of course that would be great.
A magnet link or mega or the actual torrent, all of those would be great.
Someone already ripped the raws.

Fuck off shill. This is bad and you should feel bad you fucking chink.
Not anime.

To be accurate, I think that both ep 5/6 are lacking in the tencent subs.

i can probably get up to 720p. good enough? also: am only at 30mbit up

Yeah 720p's fine. If it's not hardsubbed, the subs themselves are usually very small though

as it turns out my usual source doesnt have it. FML

sry to be a disapointment

Don't worry then. Thanks for looking, I appreciate it.

This is an english board. If you can't even post coherently in english then you aren't even in a position to talk about argument. Because you can't even present your argument in a coherent manner. Also, you are full of shit. I've seen you make the same damn posts and when people do take down your argument, you just act like they don't count and keep going.

>SAO
>Good
>Any knock off of SAO
>Good

For fucks sakes, i might as well claim that the gook sculptor is the best MMO novel

Except this is anime and manga, not anime and other eastern works.

>why not judge something on its merits rather than its format/where it came from?
Good point. I'm going to post about Transformers on /diy/ and then when they complain, I'll tell them that. Fuck the rules!

>Doesn't matter who animated the show. The main producers/owners of both of those shows are american companies, which is why they belong on Sup Forums.

And anime is a Japan only thing.
Any animation outside of Japan is called cartoons.

>SAO but good
Oh boy time to get more opinions from youtube

Chink if you need someone to tell you why you're dumb I'm willing to tell you in native chinese.

while my english sucks, it should be coherent enough to be understood. And i try to rationally explain why i think the way i do. guess i should either go kms then or just stop posting in this thread due to the amount of toxicity that is starting to build up.

i am from austria, not from china

>i am from austria
Well, that's even worse

Yes, you should 费了yourself.

I'm enjoying it quite a lot

Fucking Austrians, ruining everything since forever. Why not kill yourself like your that other twat from your country.

>tfw a REAL german hitler would've won

Pretty decent so far

Is episode 6 up yet? Kinda lost track with the whole Nyaa hassle.

Mostly just reading the novel updates daily now.

main advantages:
-main protagonist, is overpowered, yet that doesnt upset you
-main protagonist looks bored all the time, yet that doesnt upset

its like they fixed that smalled details that made sao unappealing by momments + eliminating stupid pseudo harem bullshit and fanservice. not that i hate sao, but this is better at least by now

Why are you spamming this shit everyday?

go to /trash/, Sup Forums is for anime & manga

>thread always deleted by mods
>still keep crawling back here
Just fucking IP ban this trash.

>The fact that the mods haven't deleted a single one of these threads confirms it,
Are you retard? Those thread always got deleted whenever the mods wake up.

this is literally the first time i posted a thread about this

Why chink make this old and busted VRMMO ?
I'll watch it if an isekai.

wew being this mad over a chinese cartoon. so far the MC is kind of boring

Why the fuck are you keep coming back here? your thread are always got removed by mods, it not Sup Forums. Are you some kind of parasite or what?