Apologize

Obama, 2013-2016 (his last four years): Dow from 14,000 to 18,000 (4,000 points)

Trump, 2017 (one year): Dow from 18,000 to 26,000 (8,000 points)

Trump's economy is pushing the Dow up 8 times faster than Obama's economy did.

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4
marketwatch.com/story/apple-to-contribute-350-billion-to-us-economy-add-20000-jobs-2018-01-17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can somebody please JUST Krugman?

Keep praising muh economy drumpf idiors. The next crash is coming and will be known as 'the Trumpcession'

Obamaleaf mad!

Dat is racist. White Boi plz apologize. Say you sorry

Definitely not a bubble bois.

Perhaps you forgot that Trump is president now. Bubbles are a thing of the past.

The Dow is completely meaningless. They routinely eliminate the worst performing companies from the index. So, it is guaranteed to keep rising no matter what.

like Bitcoin, rite?

How the fuck does the Dow doing good affect you, you moron?

This only makes millionaires into billionaires and billionaires into even bigger billionaires.

The only thing that will affect you will be when it inevitably crashes and takes the economy with it, AGAIN.

See you at Atlantis on the third of February

As of now US total market cap to GDP is 177% - all time high. The only time it was this close in the past is in beginning of 2000 - 172%. But back then total debt to GDP was only 270% and now it is 350%. If Fed continues to aggressively raise rates, you know where it's heading...

youtube.com/watch?v=4xn9jLy_TB4

>create fake graph
>put some years and some colors
>omg look Obama did things also :((((
kill yourself, the real stock standards should everything going to a grinding to a halt under obama.

What relation does bitcoin have to do with Trump?

Anyone with a 401k is reaping benefits, or anyone who owns shares in companies.

Wow people who would never need to work another day again now get to have some of their spoiled children never work a day again. That really helps the economy. Millions of people are still starving,homeless,underemployed,sick,hopeless, but some dude can afford some more $5000 suits now. We did it reddit! We beat the economy that we all acknowledged was a scam before the election by boosting it!

stop posting this all the time you spamming faggot, you get BTFO every time. you will never win

I will stop posting it when we stop winning. Until then, I will post.

And forgot to mention, GDP growth back then was much higher - around 4-4.5%. Now, it can't even get to 3%.
This bubble has absolutely no real foundation.

>non-linear y axis
>choosing arbitrary day to count for trump/obama term

your desperation to validate that nigger is palpable

Real winning would be creation of more jobs than under Obama and higher GDP growth. So far Trump is just continuing Obama's trend. But again, Fed was playing along and wasn't raising rates under Obama. Now it does.

Ever hear of a 401k or IRA? No? Of course not. It's not like they teach that shit in gender studies with a minor in starbucks

*blocks his path*

Apple to contribute $350 billion to U.S. economy, add 20,000 jobs in next 5 years

marketwatch.com/story/apple-to-contribute-350-billion-to-us-economy-add-20000-jobs-2018-01-17

daily reminder that stock prices have N O T H I N G to do with the product/people/policy/company it's 100% pure speculation on magic money lines

Too bad Blumpf is going to start a costly war with best corea that makes Iraq look like a walk in the park.

BUY
THE
DIP

lol bob is a funny guy

This guy has stopped being an economist a long time ago. Now he's just a liberal activist jew.

Never knew Obamaleaf could be so PATHETIC

Updated. I'm collecting a folders worth of these Metropolitan retards.

>2008, everything is going grea-

I bought a lot of gold in 2005, rode it to the top, and then cashed out. I made a whole lot of money, more than 13% return per year.

(((Krugman)))

This is how you do it. You read the market and make changes, adapt. One bubble crash is anothers fortune. Get good.