Raising traditonal daughters

How do you raise your daughters to not become these abominations we call "modern women"?
It seems like a borderline impossible task without living an extreme lifestyle of some sort.

I assume even homeschooling would be needed, since kids in schools are wretched and pollute other kids' minds faster than you can even notice.
Most young girls become whores pretty fast and your daughter won't have choice but to hang out with them, and we all know what happens next.

Also, what do these traditionally raised girls even do to find a good man?
There is a great shortage of these nowadays, so what can they do?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14868917/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol, nobody cares about raising non-whores on Sup Forums.
It's a degenerate place under it's facade.

Don't let them go to public school

>I assume even homeschooling would be needed
This. Aside from that, there's really nothing you can do, and it probably won't work anyway since they will obviously have to be around other people at some point.
Their corruption is almost inevitable.

By having a normal family
>3+ children
>Dad works 9-5
>Mom stays home
>Do family activities and get them in hobbies
>Have a good relationship with your wife and children where you can all talk about their personal problems without them feeling shy
Tell your daughters boys will say anything to get sex from them and they should find boys that respect them enough to wait until they are a couple. Basically be a fucking dad instead of having her iPhone be her dad

sad enough this, but move to mormon land

Honestly, if you raise them traditionally there is a higher chance of them rebelling the minute they leave.

You don't. The chains of oppression have been lifted and women will NEVER allow you to enslave them again.

It's a new world. Deal with it.

The gods of the copybook headings will strike down all unbelievers

>they will obviously have to be around other people at some point
Yeah, but what people...
In my opinion, either you do everything in your power to prevent your kids from becoming wretched, or you simply don't have them.

Let's be real here, raising whores is not only not worth it, but extremely painful and embarassing.

If they're a thinker get them the right books. If they aren't their corruption is inevitable, but it won't be hard to take them back once the tides turn.

All people will follow a strong man they admire, a strong household starts with a strong husband/father.

The reason children in general become degenerate is because they are lacking their own identity, and turn to media to find one.

You have to be confident and unwavering in your convictions, slowly molding a racial/religious identity for your family unit so they don't feel a need to search for something else.

- Go to church
- Give your kids and wife a racial/national identity slowly
- Never second guess yourself or compromise your convictions in front of them
- Spend one on one time with each family member
- Take important holidays seriously like Thanksgiving and Christmas and teach them the meaning, reinforcing their identity. Ex: Ask each person what they are thankful for at Thanksgiving dinner

There's a lot of things you can do, these are just off the top of my head. Public school is extremely dangerous for kids looking for an identity, which all of them are by nature in the teenage years. If you give them one to be proud of before they are there, there's less chance of infiltration.

Just my own thoughts based on years of observation and raising my own family, but as always; everything in moderation.

This could easily backfire if your children don't respect you. Traditional children come from a strong traditional father.

Keep them away from large groups of normies. Which is borderline impossible post-internet, so good fucking luck.

Yes, all of this is rock-solid advice.
I would go as far as homeschooling them and never allowing them to use internet for uneducational purposes.
Of course, they have to get conditioned for this since baby days, just taking away their social media one day would be a disaster.

>but what people...
Well the picture is very fitting.
Every single person that is not red pilled will corrupt them, because being blue pilled is so much easier. Most people naturally want to conform.
And unless you live innawoods you'll have to be around blue pilled people.
And even then the media will still corrupt them anyway...

>And even then the media will still corrupt them anyway...
No media, no normies.

I mean shit, maybe Varg is actually right.

He does take his "heil odin sail odin" stuff way too seriously, but it seems like he's raising his kids well.

If they are smart, even minimal parenting will suffice to put them on the right path.

If you. Try to stop their whoring they will whore harder.

>No media, no normies.
this

>I mean shit, maybe Varg is actually right.
I think so. Some slightly retarded pagan beliefs and ridiculous purity spiralling are a small price to pay for pure, uncorrupted children.

There's another problem, how do your pure uncorrupted daughters find good men to marry?
With sons it's easier, if they are strong-willed good men, they can "convert" decent girls into being great.

Tbh I actually think it's easier for women.
Most men would probably be more open to traditionalism than women, as it does not really require them to change so much as women need to.
As for where to find "good" men, any identitarian group would probably have plenty.

It may be easier to get a good one, but family can flourish if the father is a TOP TIER MAN.
It's easier to become one than to find one.

If you want them to behave well do it indirectly. Don't tell them they can't do something, they will most certainly rebel. Instead make them think it was their own idea.

follow p much everything he said. Also dont mock her when she's insecure or needs to tell you something, Could easily damage fragile trust in kids. Also focus on that boys wanting to do anything to get in their pants,

Teach them the dangers of alcohol and how guys will try to advance and such but also ofcourse tell tem the beauty of love and good relationships.

Teach her she can always hit back people in defense and that you will always defend her. (Literally physically assault people who have ill intentions if necissary)

Also try to be easy going and take time for her. You becoming their dad could be the greatest thing ever happening to them so make sure to spend time with them so they dont get daddy issues and give her hugs from time to time.

Bumping for interest

when she hits puberty you should fuck her first

Is that what you do in Turkey?

bump

Don't let them go to public school.
Don't give them free access to the internet (super important, as this is where social media teaches them to be whores).
Take them to church every day and make sure that they're spending time with people who take their faith seriously.

But be sure to teach them about the poz in modern society. They need to be equipped with knowledge of it so that they aren't completely helpless when you aren't around to protect them. i.e. teach them about safe sex, don't just say fags are bad because god says so, show them the stats about their rates of having sexually transmitted diseases and how they rape children and the like.

Can't emphasize keeping them off the internet enough. No smartphones, not ipads or tablet, just a flip phone for them to call you when they need to talk to you.

Yes but its either the father or some Sudanese chad doing it.

People don't realize the sort of damage the internet can do.

The internet allows any gang of freaks, outcasts and degenerates to congregate and tell each other that what they're doing is good.

In the past, when children wanted to learn something, they'd ask their parents. Now they google it.

If their parents tell them something that they don't like, they can just look on the internet to find someone to tell them different.

In the past, the internet undermined christian conservative types. These days it's also undermining the pozzed narrative of the left, because the internet ultimately undermines any sort of widespread cohesion. It's another tool of atomization.

The evils of social media do not need to be detailed here, as everyone knows how Facebook and Instagram and Snapchat allow women to feed their egos with social approval, especially approval of their degenerate behavior. Boys can survive the internet alright, but women, being more social creatures than men, who fight via social interactions rather than their fists, are basically in constant conflict online - always having to guard their reputation and popularity against one another, always bickering, competing and fighting. It's terrible for their psyche and makes them depressed, insecure, and fragile - ultimately, everything that defines left wing whores and SJW types.

Young girls should have 0 unsupervised access to the internet until they're mature enough to be trusted.

Let me tell you something. This bullshit modern raising kids method that the West has adopted after WW2 is complete bullshit. Talk to your kids about drugs and sex? Instruct them to lead a good life? Home schooling? You think that actually works? It doesn't.

What does work? You being a non-degenerate. You setting the example of what a moral decent person is like. Do not do drugs. Do not cheat on your spouse. Go to church. Show the kids WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A GOOD PERSON. Kids learn by example, not by instructions or rote teachings.

Look around you. You will find that a majority of upstanding good people raise good kids. Bad people raise bad kids. Of course there are exceptions, but as a general rule, this holds.

You want to raise good respecting successful kids? Start with taking a good look at yourself and seeing if you are entitled to raising one.

Private School girls are the sluttiest.

Move to a school district with high property values and good public schools.

I met my wife in Jr High, and we stayed together through college and got married. Both have STEM jobs. On paper, we're a conservative wet dream.

But we're both reasonable liberal voters.

Can you repost this in a more readable form?
I want to share it on normie book and redpill cunts

>But we're both reasonable liberal voters.
what does your bull vote?

>Private School girls are the sluttiest.
People say "x girls are sluttiest" but no one ever can post any sort of study or proof beyond anecdotes. My experience was the exact opposite for instance, my super upper-class private school had very few whores compared to the public schools.

Never take shit like this seriously.

Besides, the guy was clearly suggesting homeschooling, not private school.

Private schools are for the upper class to breed away from the trashy public school retards.

Speaking of traditional daughters, don't forget to vote for the queen of the alt-right
strawpoll.me/14868917/r

Give her self esteem. I lost my virginity early because there was lots of social pressure and virgins were shamed.
Even though my instinct told me it was too early. My selfesteem as a teen was not strong enough.

Train her with dick

Based dad, explain how it is, from an early age ... aka programming/homeschooling.
>That's how one seeds, normies, entertainers, politicians, aristocrats, and criminals/rebels/ruffians..
They're NOT afraid to teach the dying young, SECRETLY of course.
traditionally raised girls usually go for high wage pay out, and soldiers.
You have to send you kid to the commune, otherwise you grow separate entities that are constantly at war due to NOT understanding each other.
>WHO is a child parapsychologist.
Not YOU user.

The answer is simple: Be part of your daughter's life and instill in her the importance of her race and culture. Actually putting into practice is a lifelong struggle. Your children are going to want to rebel and sometimes you just have to hope they will listen to you.

I don't think I'm having children. Although I think I would be a good father, it's too difficult finding a loyal woman to be my wife.

If shes a daddys girl its not good when the father works full time. For me it was not good.

>The answer is simple: Be part of your daughter's life
YOU realise what that entails user, AS A MAN OR SON THEREOF.
>YOU don't get to control the other user.
YOU get to control YOURSELF.
So dont have a daughter if you dont like the math./

No public school, no cable tv. done

Canadian Varg here

I have two daughters, eight and four. I live offgrid, home school my children. They have laptops for school work but thats all they're used for. The only entertainment digitally they get is selected by myself. Our lives consist of simple but real tasks that they get to learn new skills with daily. They enjoy cooking, gardening and taking care of our household with their mother. Working with our animals is a huge part their lives as well. About 75% of the people we introduce them to live similar lives, share similar morals so they're around positive influence that is relatable. Our parents are probally the worst influences since they thibk we're crazy and want everyone to live "normal" lives so monitoring them around unavoidable influences is key. I don't know how it will go with my daughters but slightly "redpilling" my son, who is twelve on the realities of the world has done him wonders.

TLDR: Fucking try at parenting.

teach her to take responsibility for her actions instead of making excuses like this whore

Don't tell them they are a princess.

Make them do exactly the same work/chores as the boys.

Have them play sports.

kek there is always someone else to blame when it comes to roasties. Even spreading your own legs apparently

This. Sup Forums is a homosexual board

Under duress, people not just women are like dogs, they will not behave unless rewarded and threatened with punishment

>going to church
No. All the "good whole-some christian girls" are sluts to the max. It's a facade.

The last girl I dated told me her parents made her a purity ring but by that time she had already had sex.

Has not much to do with blame. People with high selfesteem are just more resilient against peergroup pressure. If teaching about consequences would be enough there wouldn't be teenage crime and drug abuse etc.
You're just bitter

You can't guard from the degeneracy you can only help them defend against it. Help them logically deconstruct the behavior of a degenerate and how it is detrimental to life before they reach teen years and become independent of your teachings. Your examples in early life will resurface after they have gone out and made mistakes, and hopefully you equipped them to avoid the real mistakes, the kind that forever change the course of a life. Strength cannot be gained without suffering.

I have a question of similar nature ... No problem raising my daughter, but if I find a young girl to marry and I have to work all the time, what could she do while I'm not there? Her family is a bunch of degenerates. When we have kids she will take care of them full-time, but meanwhile?

is this board fkn satire?

Move to the countryside and live a traditional lifestyle.

the digusting things you're imagining doing to the girl in the pic you just posted... that's gotta make you want some rope, right, pedofreak? ;^)

I'm not even imagining anything you sick fuck, it's all in your head bastard

hmm i wonder why you're IP keeps changing

same filename format, different flag... hm...

could it be, could it be that you're FREEDOMFAG/KAGARIFAG the PEDO FREAK? I wonder

pffft what?

2 choices:

SWAT followed by prison beatings and rape
Rope

make your choice.

Never fight with your wife in front of your daughter. You're her first example of a man, remember that always
Actually be close to your daughter, but not controlling
Guide her away from watching degenerate television and media. Notice I say guide, and not stop her from. This means watch the shows you want to watch with her
Nothing with niggers or whores obviously, Disney is fine, but either sparingly or all the time. I personally hare those girls obsessed with Disney, but I can tell you their daddies like that's their only interest
No cell phone until she's 13
Keep her away from bad schools

Internet?

Fuck her and beat her up daily
Dont educate her
Dont give her money/clothes/food
kick her out and disown her at 18

She'd be a dumb coalburning whore anyway so you lost nothing. At least you got free sex and an unusual punching bag.

It's taking more and more to get you off, huh freedomfag?

don't live near minorities.

Yep that the fist thing to do,prive or home school them. Then keep them very busy in tradition .Music Art,Religion. have them start their own business early....

>liberal voters
Why would we care about your opinion then?

Eternal polish jew

Hi this is the chinese kong rock band

Are you ready to rock “?

kill yourself

It doesn't matter, when you have a daughter and feel paternal love you just want her to have the best life as possible, and that includes being happy. Think how miserable we all are even though we're not degenerate. Would you really want that for her?

I was with a single mother for 5 years and raised her daughter like my own from the age of 9 to 14. Well I dated her for like 2 years and then spent 3 years still raising her as my own because I saw her as my own. Eventually her mother filled her with poison and lies because she wanted her new boyfriend to be seen as a father by her.

I haven't seen her for 3 years and have been depressed and alone for so long. It really feels like my own child has been snatched away from me. If you ever have a daughter just cherish her and make every moment count.

(Before the angry replies calling me a cuck, I'm not white and she and her mother both are)

Just follow the lead of pic related.